[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

episode thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 1481513260576.jpg (57KB, 489x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1481513260576.jpg
57KB, 489x1022px
>it's another episode of "anon internally rages over the fact that his best friend is texting his other friends"
>>
>>35463231
>best friend is texting his other friends

Time for a new best friend
>>
>it's another episode of "anon mindlessly clicks around and shitposts and suddenly it's 4AM."
>>
>it's an anon is getting drunk alone and watching shitty horror movies episode
>>
File: 1472330453374.png (46KB, 507x607px) Image search: [Google]
1472330453374.png
46KB, 507x607px
>it's another episode of "anon over-analyzes something somebody said to him and ruins a relationship"
>>
>it's another episode of "anon over thinking his sperg moment and hoping he doesn't scare away another girl"
>>
>>35464220
Literally me, four days ago.
I ruined everything though
>>
>it's another episode of "anon wishes he didn't fall asleep alone"
>>
>it's another "anon contemplates getting drunk and watching Million Dollar Extreme alone" episode
>>
>>35464678
feels not good man
>>
>>35463231
>it's another "anon gets fucking DRUNK and smokes some hash while thinking about the beta oneitis who keeps him in perpetual limbo, never truly rejecting him nor showing him any real affection" episode
>>
File: 4232.jpg (5KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
4232.jpg
5KB, 219x230px
>>35463231
>it's the final episode ever
>>
>>35465116
>season finale
it's time to wake up
>>
>>35465068

are you a fembot? O:

fucking muted.
>>
>>35465180
>fembot
Hah what the fuck do I look like? some kinda trap faggot
>>
File: 1486701820954.jpg (83KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486701820954.jpg
83KB, 633x758px
>>35463231
>It's another episode of "anon's friends come over to play games with his brother while he can't watch his moeshit anime because he lives in the living room and his friends are all normies"
>>
File: Capture.png (75KB, 477x336px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
75KB, 477x336px
Relelelevant
>>
>it's another episode of "anon blames his lack of talent to pursue his interests but deep down he knows he's just being lazy/shutting him self out due to fear episode"
>>
>it's a re-run of "anon wishes he was diagnosed with autism in elementary school so that he'd have been raised with the understanding he was a retard instead of learning it in his 20s when he's already been marinated in 20 years of 'just try harder! be normal!' smelly piss."
>>
>it's another anon writes about another episode about said episode episode
>>
File: therideneverends.jpg (78KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
therideneverends.jpg
78KB, 460x562px
>it's another episode of "anon sleeps for 12 hours because he is too scared to start another day of disappointment, pain, and heartbreak."

>it's another episode of "anon makes incredibly edgy jokes around his friends hinting about his suicidal tendencies and mental instability, only to have them not laugh but rather worry, and then later one of them gets so concerned that he texts anon and asks anon if everything is okay, and anon says everything is okay when everything is really not okay, and it's because anon doesn't want to burden his friends, receive any more pity, and is too scared of leaving the comfort of depression and embracing a brighter perspective of the world."

Y-y-you know what I'm sayin'? Hahaahaha
>>
File: hmmm.gif (16KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.gif
16KB, 750x750px
>it's a "my sister's boyfriend is trying to talk to me again" episode
>You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>it's another episode of "everyone is asleep but anon is pacing through the hallways thinking about how everyone would react if he went missing"
>>
>it's another episode of "it feels like 5 minutes went by but actually 10 hours went by."
>>
>it's a "anon looks around his room and remembers when he was just a kid and had dreams extending beyond these four walls" episode
>>
File: 1489086015291.jpg (57KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
1489086015291.jpg
57KB, 500x251px
>it's another some random thing reminds anon of the feelings he's buried deep down so now he's getting drunk at 8:00 in the morning listening to sad music

Every time
>>
>its another "anon is devoid of any meaningful emotion" episode
>>
>>35464275
What happened?

oregansjdd
>>
>>35469020
Don't encourage blogposting, retard.
>>
>>35469082
Fuck you I want to know. You can't tell me what to do.
>>
>It's an anon picks a silly fight with a female friend to get back at women at large episode
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.