[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you so unhappy, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1431812964216.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1431812964216.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
Why are you so unhappy, robots?
>>
>>35463226
>had job
>no job noe
>>
I'm a wagecuck and poor as fuck
>>
I don't know. I always have been.
A lot of times I think that's just "me".
>>
>>35463226

Because I'm unable to fix myself, even if I try. I lack the social feedback that tells me what I'm doing wrong. It's very frustrating to spent double the time to fix things on yourself. This makes me unhappy
>>
>>35463226
Classic Buddhist reasoning; because I can't have everything I want.
Root of all suffering.
>>
>>35463288
>>35463288
To go further on this subject I just think some people are naturally unhappy. I think it has to do with these people having a higher level of realization. The deeper you actually get into life and really encapsulate things, the more cynical you become. This in general creates both very angry and very sad people.
>>
>no job
>no friends
>no cute gf
>poor living a poor country
>ugly as fuck
>>
You know, the usual. Shit job, girlfriend left me, no social life, no money, hate my roomies, dying on the inside
>>
>>35463270
>poor wagecuck
Did you vote for Bernie at least?
>>
>>35463226
Because I ain't got no woman to hold at night
>>
Why aren't I happy? I don't know
I'm in a perfect relationship where I know the girl is truly in love with, I don't have depression, and I have everything I need and yet, I'm not happy. I don't know if it's because I choose to be unhappy because I at this point I enjoy feeling sad and being happy takes me out of my comfort zone. But why is that? Why? Why can't I just take advantage of what I have and strive to become someone in life?
>>
I blame the media.

Before I started watching the news, catching up on current events, and learning about politics I was happy.

Now I find problems in everything, because I'm constantly looking for problems in everything. Everything that anyone does now seems like a political move and I'm constantly concerned about matters I am powerless to change.

Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>35463480
Realization will make you unhappy. The uninitiated are happy.
>>
I have horrible IBS-D.

I have no job, but I'm currently striving to get a Helpdesk position. Currently in a class for the A+ Exam.

I have no relationship prospects.

I have no friends.

I'm 24 and it's going to get worse from here.

I had friends, then they went off on their own paths. They got 6 figure jobs, steady, long term girlfriends etc.

I had a group of 3 friends. One moved to Delaware for his job. He has a house and 4 year relationship.

One just moved to SF to work for Uber doing backend work.

Last one is moving 2 hours away into Pennsylvania.

We've all kinda drifted apart and barely speak anymore.

I hate comparing myself to others but its all I do. Everyone I knew has become very successful at a young age. Married, great jobs with a lot of upside to them etc.
>>
Depression, anxiety, aspie
Life has been standing still since 2012
I have no future
>>
File: 1465589163778.jpg (276KB, 651x630px) Image search: [Google]
1465589163778.jpg
276KB, 651x630px
>finds abnormal sexuality disgusting
>has abnormal sexuality kept under wraps
>has acted on degenerate sexual urges

Nothing illegal, but I can't even look in the fucking mirror. I would commit suicide, but I'm afraid about what might be on the other side.
>>
>>35463339
I'll never be as cute as that girl, or any girl for that matter.
>>
>loneliness
>fuck up
>always setting myself up for failure

If I had a girl who actually cared about me and showed me love and affection It would be enough to help turn my life around. But here I am smoking weed and chaining smoking cigarettes about to graduate community college with a useless degree. Woohoo
>>
raped at 10 by someone i thought was my best friend, became a stalker and was socially ostracized for my entire grade school career, only romantic relationship i ever had led to her cheating after 3 months with another best friend, wore disgusting long hair first semester college and everyone ignored me after that

that and chronic depression/avoidant personality disorder

i have no reason to live besides for other people's enjoyment
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.