[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overthinking It

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1203.png (299KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1203.png
299KB, 480x480px
>tfw my druggie friend says "You're like the only person I wouldn't peer pressure into doing drugs. You got so much ahead of you"

What in the shit is that supposed to mean? I mean, thanks I guess, I won't do much more than weed anyway, but is that supposed to imply something? Or am I looking too far into things?

Anyway post shit you're trying way too hard to find meaning in (other than life itself).
>>
They believe in your potential so much that they're doing their best not to see you fail.

It's an honor to hear that from someone, in my opinion (if they were genuine).

For me, I'm starting to realize that I'm that toxic, negative friend that every site advises to ditch. I have no direction, work ethic, or purpose in life and I've got by with coasting.
I've no female friends, and no solid friend group that I hang with, so no chance for a gf (black, so cold approaching is nicht gut).
>>
File: IMG_6369.jpg (618KB, 2640x1486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6369.jpg
618KB, 2640x1486px
>>35463207
I feel it man. I told him when we first started talking that I wasn't gonna try and do many drugs other than weed (and potentially MDMA if the mood strikes). He offers on occasion but always respects me not wanting to do so.

Here's a fun pic I took of him. He wants me to be the cinematographer for an art collective he's starting up. It'll be good experience for me.
>>
congrats

you have managed to convince your friends you are actually a competent person with potential to succeed in some aspect of life. you probably weren't even trying, they just started reading that into your actions/behavior

i know this feel

enjoy keeping up appearances from now until forever
>>
>>35462896
it means he thinks youre likely to an hero if he gives you anything else. "having potential" means "a tool" aka "weak"
>>
>>35462896
>implying that they would peer pressure anyone else into doing drugs

What the fuck?
>>
Faggot from an older thread I made here

Was talking to my soulmate (opposite gender, reee etc) about my terminal illness and that I only have a chance with a research treatment happening in Canada this summer. She found out minutes before this conversation started since she was going through my DMs and emails on my phone.

I tried to tell her that it doesn't matter what happens to me, because I'll always cherish her presence and the memories we shared.
She then proceeded to silently weep while saying this with the most shaking voice:
>"But you matter to me, Anon."

Was she just saying it as a friend to friend thing? Was she trying to make me feel guilty for risking my life with this research program? Was it just a compulsive response to what she had just found out?
>>
>>35463564
He spent about 10 minutes trying to convince my oneitis to do whippets before we left the shop where they work.

He told me that he used to drop acid in people's drinks or sneak it onto their skin for the lulz.

He worries me sometimes.
>>
>>35463627
She feels bad (understandably) and she doesn't want you to die.

My condolences by the way, hopefully the research program does something for you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.