[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drug enthusiasts thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: mdv.jpg (174KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
mdv.jpg
174KB, 1024x675px
What kind of shit you guys like to get into?
What drugs don't you like?
What do you want to try or get more of?

> like
ambien
adderall
opiates
light cannabis

>doesn't like
psychedelics, disassociatives, alcohol

>want to try
safe doses of fentanyl, any stronger opiates than the shit of tramadol which I've been getting from urgent care for headaches and back pain.

> most underrated drug
ambien! feels amazing and helps you sleep more than anything in the world.

Also post while high and say what you're high on.

>high on
cannabis sativa
50 mg tramadol whole, 50 mg tramadol crushed and put in a capsule,
12.5 mg Ambien XR, 2.5 mg Ambien IR
>>
>like
weed
lsd

>don't like
alcohol
shrooms

>want to try
mescaline
dmt
benzos
mdma
>>
>>35462749
lot of people say mdma is great. it's not for me though. i don't think I have enough serotonin to release lol. depression shit.
>>
>>35462798
It sounds great to me, only problem is I'm having trouble sourcing it. I live in a redneck ass small town and I'm scared of getting methbombed.
>>
>>35462843
Yeah it happens. I live in a huge town but I don't know how to find and acquire good shit. I'm sure there millions in opiates floating around my city but I don't know how to get to them.
>>
>like
opiates (used hydrocodone, oxycodone, codeine, and morphine)
kratom
benzos
>eh
booze
DXM
phenibut
>don't like
methylphenidate
poppy tea (it sounds like a great idea but it is awful, at least for me)
any stims
>want to try
cannabis
lysergamides
mescaline
>underrated
generally drugs are popular for a reason and ones that aren't well regarded aren't disparaged without reason, there is the matter of preference, but that is subjective after all. The stigma against RCs is pretty dumb though, a lot of them are just analogues of existing scheduled drugs that act similarly. From what I've read, it is impossible to distinguish between the effects of LSD and analogues like ALD-52 and 1P-LSD.

Have a little wine in me right now. Trying to reset my opioid tolerance so none of those for a while.
>>35462863
Dress in a nondescript manner and head to the shitty part of town with 30 dollars. Asking panhandlers is a good way to track down a plug. Don't though. It's not a rabbit hole you want to go down.
>>
>>35462717
>like
Alcohol, LSD, sedatives
>doesn't like
Vyvanse, LSD, caffeine
>want to try
Shrooms, dmt, dxm, coke, heroin
>>
>>35462717

>molly
>lsd
>mushrooms
>weed/cbd heavy
>darvocet
>addy
>Salvia

doesn't like
>meth
>crack
>cocaine
>alcohol
>bath salts
>tramadol

want to try
>dmt
>pcp
>peyote
>ambien

most underrated drug
> darvocet. It's banned now. I never really heard of it until someone gave me a bottle for my migraines. It's comfy af

Also post while high and say what you're high on.
>can't do drugs anymore. I acquired some fucking medical condition with my autonomic system. It makes all drugs incredibly unpredictable and more often unpleasant than pleasant nowadays. I've been relying on cbd for my anxiety but fuck if anything else will give me any pleasure.
>>
>>35463638
Oh and weed is my least favorite drug. I've never had a good experience while high.
>>
>>35463662
Have you tried strains high in cbd? It's really soothing. Everyone is going nuts over increasing thc content that most weed nowadays is jacked TF up. It's hard to find the higher cbd strains.
>>
>Like
Psychedelics
Opiates
Benzos
Dissociatives
Weed
Nicotine
Amphetamines

>Dislike
Deliriants

>Want to try
MDMA, DMT, Methamphetamines
>>
>>35463874
Mdma is amazing. Just make sure you get legit stuff. Orange Buddhas made me feel the most amazing I've ever felt. Pink hearts landed me in a violently sick and prolonged(20hrs) detachment with visuals.
>>
>>35463874
Deliriants don't even count man, they're just straight up poison.
>>
>>35464020
benadryl maybe but you can use it sparingly
and the anticholinergic tropane alkaloids are not nearly as bad and work just as well if you can be cautious with them
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.