[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your first experience with your favorite drug like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 002.jpg (56KB, 508x339px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
56KB, 508x339px
What was your first experience with your favorite drug like?
>>
File: 1488673768130.jpg (1MB, 4030x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1488673768130.jpg
1MB, 4030x4096px
>>35462603
I'm sorry, I don't partake in degenerate activities such as "smoking mari-joo-wan-a" or "snorting coke-ain", or anything of the sort.
I am simply too intelligent for such immoral and disgusting behavior.
>>
File: 1456110305003.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456110305003.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>Have severe constant anxiety and panic attacks
>Take Xanax for the first time
>Mind feels completely clear and like a lifetime load has been lifted
>Feel a calmness I've never had before
>Feel a bittersweet happiness because while this is amazing I know this won't last forever and I'll go back to normal soon
>Start crying a little because I wasn't born normal and realize how I'll never be able to exist on the same level as other people
>Spent awhile in bed reading a book
>Xanax made me absurdly sleepy on top of everything else
>Eventually fall asleep like baby for 14 hours and woke up normal again
Basically it was good. I didn't do much.
>>
>>35462603
Marijuana

Pretty good, was drinking at the time too, so I was overall pretty fucked up that night.

Then I tried salvia.
>>
>>35462603
I took the tab, smoked two bowls, and watched Dazed and Confused. Character's heads were shrinking and there was a mandala of geometry over my entire field of vision. When the movie was over, I started to get anxious and stopped enjoying it.
>>
>>35462603
I took magic mushrooms with my best friend in his bedroom which was across the hall from his parents and we played videogames and giggled for 6 hours. He tried to start a deep conversation about our friendship and I told him to stop and called him a faggot. I do not regret anything.
>>
I've only done drugs twice, both were MDMA.

I felt very happy.
>>
>>35462975
I've also seen Dazed and Confused while high.

Very strange experience, felt surreal.
>>
>>35462603
jerking of for 12 hours on speed...
>>
I've only ever done heroin, once. It was a fucking trip. I felt a huge surge of pleasure and my entire body was tingling. It's hard to describe, I just felt fucking amazing. It felt good just to fucking exist.

Then it wears off and I felt like complete shit. I can see how people get addicted, after the effects wear off you just drop off a cliff. It's pretty jarring but I never did it again and my body was normal after sleeping it off.
>>
Ketamine
>was in bed with my then bf
>I felt myself getting smaller and smaller until I disappeared
>I was on a rollercoaster through this holographic space
>arrived at a chessboard
>sensed a presence there
>I was very, very large and so was it
>it was like I was a goddess and he was a god
>we entwined in this crazy unfathomable way
>opened my eyes
>bf was kissing me

It was very cool. Not the coolest drug experience I've ever had, but still very cool.
>>
>>35463018
I was caught offguard by how it loops into itself. There were multiple times where I was positive I had restarted it.
>>
MDMA
I was too drunk to feel it properly so it was pretty lame. After that it was awesome though
>>
>>35463279
Real junkie here.
It takes a few weeks and a few times injecting to actually get downsides to being sober or withdrawl.
Funny.
>>
>>35462851
I have bad anxiety too, is xanax really that effective?
>>
>>35463758
Yeah but it's highly addictive / can cause you to black out with no tolerance.
>>
>>35463758
It is bar none the best anxiety drug on the market, it's one of those drugs that does everything it says it will and it works really fast on top of it. You can feel the anxiety just disappearing within 30-45 minutes, it's amazing. Like everything good in life, it has downsides. It's addictive and tolerance builds fast if you take too much too often. Also Xanax doubles as an intense sleep aid so it will make most people really sleepy so if you're not ready to go to sleep its not always desirable but the intensity varies on the dose. Any one taking it for anxiety will get all they need from Xanax at pretty low infrequent doses to be honest, you only really run into problems if you're taking obscene amounts for fun all the time.
>>
>sophomore year of high school, depression really bad, bored as hell
>rummaging through mother's nightstand
>find half a bottle of percocet 5/325
>never done any drugs other than fucking benadryl before, but I know that oxycodone is hot shit
>pop 'em every night until I'm out
>after some stomach discomfort I'm floating on my bed, my breathing is low but not scary slow, and I'm feeling better than I ever have
>grinning like an idiot until 3 AM playing Megadeth's Rust in Peace album and underage b& poasting
>what a dumb music choice for such a mellow high
I was hooked for life. I am never going to forget how good that felt and the fact that I will never naturally feel that good, if my experiences and intuition are correct, is eating away at me every day I don't take something with mu receptor agonist action. Opiates should be first line depression treatment.
>>
I was confused, I didn't really understand it and I was intrigued.

First time I was on 4chan in 2003.
>>
File: 1462583364491.jpg (22KB, 323x375px) Image search: [Google]
1462583364491.jpg
22KB, 323x375px
>>35462603
>What was your first experience with your favorite drug like?
The only drugs I've ever taken were for HRT

it's going ok I guess
>>
File: 1082329_p0.jpg (285KB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1082329_p0.jpg
285KB, 720x1000px
I was going through my folk-punk phase, so I was really depressed. Hadn't left my room/house for two weeks to the day, and hadn't eaten anything except a bowl of Lucky Charms a few days earlier, which I had thrown up.

A girl I didn't really know, but knew through 4chan (anonidate specifically) invited me to a bonfire in a mutual friends backyard, so I went.
We bought a jug of Sangria so I got pretty drunk pretty quickly. I drank several cups, and I could feel the liquid sloshing from side to side within my stomach.

Then they offer me ayahuasca, which they had brewed themselves. I had not really heard of it before, so I said fuck it light me up

They tell me to take two really big hits, but then they shouted "Keep going!" and I ended up doing three really deep ones.

At first I just sort of sat there, waiting for it to start. It consumed me, to the point where I hadn't noticed that all the people around me vanished and the solids and colors that made the world up were melting in to each other.
Things sped up from there, and all I could hear was the crescendo from The Beatles' A Day in the Life as the colors rapidly moves away from me at angles like when the Millennium Falcon entered Hyperspace.

At that point, I went from sitting on the concrete near the fire to falling back. As soon as I landed, I snapped back to life like I had just suddenly woken up. People around me were laughing, asking how long I was out.
I said it felt like 5 minutes, and was told I was out for 15-20 minutes.
>>
Normie and Chad friend convinces me to smoke weed with them.
His gf shows up later.
Started talking and stuttering a lot.
Girl tells me this is the longest I've ever spoken. Friends were telling me to shut the hell up because I talked too much
>>
>>35464032
you don't smoke ayahuasca, sounds like you smoked changa though, it's similar chemically but they connotate very different things and experiences
>>
>>35463965
I would personally say Valium is better for anxiety due to the fact it lasts a lot longer and it's easier to manage dosage. Not that Valium is any less addictive it's just 1mg Xanax is equivalent to 15mg Valium.
>>
>>35463758
Its great but most doctors refuse to give it because people are too stupid to take it in moderation.
>>
File: sancklord.jpg (48KB, 620x635px) Image search: [Google]
sancklord.jpg
48KB, 620x635px
>16
>friend has some weed that he says we can smoke after school
>always wanted to try it so fuckyea
>druggie friend of mine gets wind and asks if he can come, he knows how to roll
>sure I guess
>go to an underground carpark
>druggie friend brings a few girls and some guys
>just about have an anxiety attack and nearly bail
>friend says just to come
>ok
>guy rolls 2 joints, I share one with some guy I don't know
>I don't sperg out so it goes alright, girls think it's adorable it's my first time smoking
>leave with my friend and go get pies
>feet feel heavy, lungs hurt, feelin good
>sloppily eat pie at the bus stop, amazing pie
>bus trip goes on forever as I listen to music
>go home and lay in bed listening to more music

Very comfy, weed has only gotten more enjoyable for me the more I've smoked it.
>>
>>35464211
I didn't like Valium personally because it took too long to take effect for me and the effect was unremarkable. That's a problem for me since when I'm having a panic attack I prioritize speed and effectiveness over lasting longer plus I usually go to bed afterwards anyway.

If I were to take something everyday for general anxiety, it wouldn't be either though.
>>
Boipucci is my favorite drug.
>>
My favorite drug is an antipsychotic. For once my mind was very clear and empty. No thoughts, no voices, no weird perceptions, only reality.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.