[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl winked and smiled at me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (297KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
297KB, 480x454px
WHAT IN THE WORLD COULD SHE EVEN MEAN BY THAT???
>>
>>35461713
Don't post in the subject field you fucking newfag.
She was messing with you.
Whenever a girl does this, ignore it or look disgusted.
>>
>>35461713
That she was winking and smiling at someone else.
>>
File: 314341324324.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
314341324324.png
5KB, 225x225px
>>35461713
I cute girl smiled and blushed at me today too. I-I think im in love
>>
>>35461713
she wants to get your attention. this would make her ego feel good and validate her existence. if you decide to talk to her she'll brutally reject you and order a lemon with lime.
>>
I remember when this happened to me last month

I thought I legitimately had a chance but then I realised >>35461804
>>
File: 1484225816703.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1484225816703.png
71KB, 261x192px
>>35461804
this right here

Had 3 girls this semester do it and fucking asked all of them...or maybe I just look too good when 5-10 meters away because I do have lots of freckles. Also maybe I talk retardedly too

Fucking hate the ones that turn around after they walk past you and smile. Those are the worst fucking ones like WHY DO A DOUBLE-TAKE AND THEN SMILE LIKE YOU WANTED IT BUT DIDN'T WANT IT AT ALL DECEIVING WHORES
>>
>>35461743
There was a girl that I thought I might have had a chance with but whenever she waved or anything to me (?) I assumed it was to someone else.

She is so beautiful, and I am just a colossal fool.
>>
>>35461956
fuck those girls, freckles are qt
>>
>>35461713
Lmao do you even read PUA forums? It's a common signal she wants you to rape her. It's all consensual and just some good fun.
>>
>>35461804
>Talk to qt
>She starts smiles at me when we see eachother around
>ignores me when I text her
>>
I still think it's funny that we live in a world where women can lead men on, or toy with their sexuality, but if a guy was to do it he'd be labeled a pig or pervert
>>
>>35461865
>>35461956
>>35462118

Here are some tips from one anon to another.
>1. Always assume that it is a coincidence.
If someone is nice to you then they are nice to everyone else you aren't special. Those "signs" and "hints" that she is dropping are not for you and are merely a test and should be ignored. You need to become as dense as humanly possible and then some.

>2. Never Initiate Anything
If by chance you think that she actually likes you and have ignored step 1 then you must not do anything. If she truly liked you she will be more persistent. Never accept anything the first time it is offered. She want's to go to the movies or eat or hang out say no. If asked again only then should you consider but still refuse. Again if she likes you she will be persistent, if she stops then she never liked you to begin with.

I have others tips but these two should be enough. Make with it what you will.
>>
File: 1485483515320.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485483515320.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>35462442
I'm not talking about oneitis or classmates. I'm talking about girls on campus walking by and looking like they want my dick. Like why even turn around to check me out again and smile. Those are the worst I tell ya what. If I turn around to check out a girl, I want her on my cock aight
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.