[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I (25 y/o male) will probably be losing my PIV virginity at St

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: deep_end[1].png (222KB, 497x259px) Image search: [Google]
deep_end[1].png
222KB, 497x259px
I (25 y/o male) will probably be losing my PIV virginity at St Patrick's party. I'm way out of my league but optimistic.

I'm going to "nerdy sex-positive, kink/LGBT/poly-friendly etc." house party on St Patrick's and there's going to be ample supplies of alcohol, nudity, and public sex. I don't really consider myself to be a virgin per se, I've been intimate with several different partners but due to being the typical sheltered homeschooled kid I had nonexistent sex ed growing up and was always too scared to do anything penetrative out of fear of getting someone pregnant or getting an STD. Lots and lots of oral and digital sex but nothing beyond that.

I've been single and with extremely few sexual encounters since I was teenager and am finally educating myself and putting myself back out there. I already know and get along very well with just about everyone that's going to be there, seen most of them naked, and even played around a little bit with the couple hosting it, and there's a very good chance I'm going to be finding a corner to lay down a towel and hook up with someone (or someones) that night. I've never bought condoms or lube and generally have no idea what the hell I'm doing but I'm actively pushing myself to learn and explore. I know the hosts will be supplying some of the sexy supplies but I figure it's smart to bring some of my own too and (any advice in that arena would be helpful).

Most everyone there is much more sexually experienced than I am, (ages 22-35ish) with both vanilla sex and beyond so I'm feeling way out of my league, but they've been very understanding and acknowledge that "everyone starts somewhere."

Anyone else ever been through something like this before? I'm very optimistic even though I'm flying blind. (Repost from earlier because I got distracted by other things)
>>
Regardless I'll post back with an update afterwards.
>>
>>35461550
>nerdy sex-positive, kink/LGBT/poly-friendly etc.
>alcohol
>robot
there is a very real risk of being falsely accused of rape, is sex really worth losing your liberty over?
>>
I know that water-based lube is better than silicon based.
>>
>>35461629

>How to remain a virgin forever.
>>
>>35461629
There's also a good chance op will lose his ass virginity too.
>>
>>35461827

Nope, not really into butt stuff. Might try analplay in the future though, just to try it.
>>
>>35461687
No, just don't trust strangers when it means literally putting their life in their hands.
>>
>>35461916

They're friends, not strangers.
>>
>>35461974
If you say so. Just warning you associating with people with those ideals carry very real risks, men have had their lives turned upside down by people they thought were friends.
>>
>>35462116
What do you mean "those ideals?"

I've connected with these folks more than almost anyone else in my life.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.