[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw some fucking sexually frustrated Indian guy catfieshed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Stacynormiebookprofile.png (543KB, 853x570px) Image search: [Google]
Stacynormiebookprofile.png
543KB, 853x570px
>tfw some fucking sexually frustrated Indian guy catfieshed me with the pictures of this Stacy and I completely fell for it. Sent her a message to let her know that someone is using her pictures and trying to pass as her over the Internet, but she never replied

I'm a fucking loser, my desperation for affection is serious. I know it was too good to be real, a girl like that will never even reply to a guy that looks like me. I hate this world, I hate this idea where all that matters is money and looks. I just wanna fucking die
>>
>>35460890

go back to ledit you blogposter failed subnormal IQ normie
>>
I N D I A R R H E A ' D
>>
>>35460890
1. you're retarded.

2. this girl is like some kind of turbostacy. if you go back far enough you get to see her go through her bieber phase

3. is the point of this that you want us to do something with this girl's full name? dox her? harass her? i don't get it
her boyfriend's kind of a manlet but there's nothing particularly funny about her
>>
>>35461057
Well, she's hot as fuck, and I'd love to fuck her and cum all over her ass hole, but we all know that will never happen
>>
>>35461474
>hot as fuck
She has a mannequin face.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.