[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: robot secrets that normies will never know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1479106936748.jpg (22KB, 418x397px) Image search: [Google]
1479106936748.jpg
22KB, 418x397px
>leave a little bit of shit on asshole after using the bathroom, so that after an hour, when your ass is upset and itchy, you can feel euphoric relief when you go for the rewipe
>>
File: IMG_3648.jpg (144KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3648.jpg
144KB, 699x699px
>>35460581
>don't change my undies for at least a couple of days so that whenever you go to the bathroom you get a wiff of that magnificent crotch scent
>when you finally do change them you can hold them up to your nose and take a deep inhale
>>
>>35460698
Holy shit anon you are way past beyond saving
>>
>>35460751
doesn't everyone do that? especially with after-fap boxers
>>
>>35460817
Sorry to say, but no.
>>
>>35460581
>Stick hand between buttocks
>fart
>smell
One of life's purest pleasures.
>>
>tfw fell for the smelly bockcock meme
>smell of my own cock turned me on
>go in deeper to get a better whiff
>realize my face is right next to my cock
>lick it
>next thing I know I'm upside down with my legs over my head sucking the tip of my cock
>cum in mouth
>as I cum picture oh_my_god_what_have_I_done.jpeg
>>
>>35460751
How much of a normalfag do you have to be to find that shocking
>>
>>35461177
How much of a Turing-machine do you have to be to find that even remotely acceptable
>>
>>35460698
I unironicly thought only I did this.
>>
>>35460911
Did it feel good at least? orig
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.