[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My champion can kick all of your champions asses. His name is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 17

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
My champion can kick all of your champions asses. His name is Zim Zimbabwe, he's six three and 195. He's got an axe. He's proud of his country. And he's the worlds best fighter.

Prove me wrong? Post your own champion.
Protip:
>you can't, beeyotch
>>
My champion is 5'8 but got super skills when wearing school girl panty on his head.
He's Japanese.
>>
File: chance this.jpg (596KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
chance this.jpg
596KB, 2448x3264px
>>35459738
>>35459784
My hero is 5'6 his name is Chance Lionfucker and his secret weapon is the lion. All he has to do is engage in coitus with it to engage its primal energies and it automatically goes into a rampage killing anyone in sight, except Chance Lionfucker. Your champion's axe is useless against this raw display of natural prowess. Prepare to be devoured.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Driven by righteous anger, Zim takes a swing. His axe grazes pantsu man's chiseled abs. Not deep enough to read anyhing important, but tough enough to cut the skin and cause some bleeding.

>Zim Zimbabwe is Off Balance!
>Pantsu man incurs damage and is Bleeding.

Off Balance lasts for one action.
Bleeding lasts for 3 actions.
>>
File: CameraZOOM-20170311185558727.jpg (2MB, 2016x2688px) Image search: [Google]
CameraZOOM-20170311185558727.jpg
2MB, 2016x2688px
Virtually no match for Dragon-Hunter Sharks For Arms "Guitar Gun" Bomb-Body(on treads)
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Chance Lionfucker begins coitus. His lion purrs.
>coitus takes 3 to complete in which both parties are vulnerable.

Pantsu man makes a lucky grasp for the ax. In the struggle. Zim manages to land a hard kick against pantsumans knees. The bones shatter like glass being thrown at your forehead by your abusive father.
>Pantsu Man incurs a broken leg and is unable to support his weight.
>Pantsu man is bleeding. He takes damage.
>Zim Zimbabwe has lost his ax.
>there is one ax on the battlefield.
>>
File: chance vuln.jpg (678KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
chance vuln.jpg
678KB, 2448x3264px
>>35460395
>coitus takes 3 to complete in which both parties are vulnerable.
Waiting...
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Fight My Champion OP you pussy
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>35460341
Hahaha. You arrogant fool. We shall see.
By the way, you can post strategic actions for your characters, you just have to draw them out. It can't be "This kills the man" instantly, an average kill against an equally powered opponent takes 2-3 turns. I'll try to keep things fair, but seeing as Zim Zimbabwe is God, that may be difficult.

>Chance gives the lion a reach Around!
2 turns left.

>Zim Zimbabwe regains balance, and his ax.
>Zim Zimbabwe chops Pantsu Man's head off!
>Chance and Lion are engaged in coitus.

DHSFAGGBBot rolls in.
>>
File: deputy.png (14KB, 507x784px) Image search: [Google]
deputy.png
14KB, 507x784px
My champion is the Deputy! He has 2 (two) revolvers but he never uses them after he accidentaly shot and killed a child during a train robbery! He gave up train robbing to become a vigilante and now he is a super cool good guy who protect good people! He punches bad guys and puts them in jail. original
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Mithril Gigga Ultra Nigga has come.
>He roars, inflicting pure terror on all you mayo devils
>Chance is Wary(he doesn't stop fucking though)
>DHSFAGGBBot is Wary
>Zim Zimbabwe is Wary

>>35459952
>>35460341
We need to work together to stop him. Team for this battle!
Tip: Only a Quad or More can Banish Mithril Gigga Ultra Nigga.
>there is a single use pair of panties on the battlefield.
>>
File: CameraZOOM-20170311193537635.jpg (2MB, 2620x1965px) Image search: [Google]
CameraZOOM-20170311193537635.jpg
2MB, 2620x1965px
>>35460654
DHSFAGGBBot sees Zim's axe and decides to counter with his own. He fires his a round of his famed atomic jawbreakers(tm) at Zim. Meanwhile Chance gives the lion head.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
DHSFAGGBBot's licks are deflected, for the most part. However, one lands on Zim Zimbabawe's dress, igniting it.
>Zim Zimbabwe is on Fire!
>Zim Zimbabwe must remove his dress.

Chance Lionfucker and his lion have Awoken. They can eliminate one enemy from existence(meaning they cannot be revived, at all), or deal damage to all parties. Awakened parties also have one Quint.

>Chance can kill.
>Chance's Lion can kill.
>DHSFAGGBBot must recharge his Guitar Gun.
>The Deputy is still Relevant.

>Mithril Gigga Ultra Nigga is charging his attack.
>>
File: CameraZOOM-20170311202721325.jpg (2MB, 2542x1907px) Image search: [Google]
CameraZOOM-20170311202721325.jpg
2MB, 2542x1907px
>>35461245
DHSFAGGBBot backs away from Zim out of fear of igniting his bomb body. He bum rushes The Deputy so hard he leaves track marks, all the while unleashing a barrage of hungry shark fists. The Deputy waits to make his move.
>>
File: bob.png (6KB, 220x387px) Image search: [Google]
bob.png
6KB, 220x387px
bob walks up. he waves and smiles. "howdy fella's, what's happening?"
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 292x172px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 292x172px
none of your champions could ever beat my champion in a 1v1

FIORA IS GOD
>>
My champion is named Ahldeeaha

It were born over 4 years ago within a Lucid dream. It now guards my mental state and blocks all negative thoughts and poor influential behavior.

I've put so much into this character within my dreams I can't explain it all. Its basically an entity that has control over subatomic particles. It wields the consciousness of a fallen comrade within a polearm and uses the conscious along side its own to manipulate all information within its universe.

It is not invincible because it were born from a greater being.

Who riding back seat during lucid dreams? Ive seen some really weird shit so far.
>>
>>35462333
write it down and/or greentext the experiences for us
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Zim Zimbabwe Removes his dress.
>Zim Zimbabwe is vulnerable!
>Zim Zimbabwe can run and kick like the gazelle.
>Zim Zimbabwe has let go of his axe.

The deputy tries his best, but can not deflect all of DHSFAGGBBot's arms. He gets cleaved in half.
>Deputy has been rekt!

>Chance still is awoken.
>Mithril Ultra Gigga Nigga charges his attack.

>There are Panties, an Axe, two Revolvers, and Burning Material on the Battlefield.
>>
>>35462365
>>35462333
I would also like to see this.
Personally I'm gunning for Chance for running up.
Of course, we all know who is going to win.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.