[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the hypochondria is making me think I have cancer AGAIN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1440106869332.jpg (93KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1440106869332.jpg
93KB, 700x700px
>the hypochondria is making me think I have cancer AGAIN
>>
>>35459137
itll be okay anon.

t. lonely hypochondriac
>>
>>35459694
It's fucking jarring and upsetting waking up with night sweats and then feeling like shit all day only for multiple doctors to tell me that it's literally nothing
I'd see a psychologist but I know all they'll do is say some bullshit and pump me full of drugs that just make shit worse and don't fix anything
Sometimes I actually do want to die, but death by disease is a slow and painful process so at the same time I don't want to
>>
>>35459137
I get the same way, just use it as a motivation to live super healthy
>>
>>35459137
>last year
>fell for the "everything is cancer" meme
>feel hard lump in my throat
>drive straight to ER
>turned out it was just my windpipe

Seriously, it's best to just not give a shit about your health
>>
File: fFgFAqf[1].jpg (61KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
fFgFAqf[1].jpg
61KB, 500x750px
>>35459819
Literally get off the computer if you start worrying about health.
>>
>>35459137
Go to your doc and get a comprehensive metabolic and a complete blood count.should rule out most things
>>
>>35459908
I've had my blood taken aplenty and it always comes up with nothing, same with my piss
>>
File: fa8.gif (246KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fa8.gif
246KB, 600x600px
>>35459735
Really? I have the same condition, OP. I got cold sweats on my hands and feet, mild headaches, can't sleep very well, always tired, I could go on but you get the point.

And no not the first poster. My dad's a doctor and called me a sorry-ass since I was depressed (and even enjoys going to the hospital in order not to see me) and a hypochrondiac because I complain about my health all the time and feel like it's something serious.

But nope, just shitty psychosomatic disorders, IBS, and the regular mental diseases such as depression, anxiety, autism, etc.

I've learned to go with the flow and try to take my mind off of it but it's still there and I wish it would go away.

I mean when we were young like around 16, I doubt we had any of these problems. I sure as hell don't remember a time when I was a young lad having fucking mind-body complications.

Heh, mind-body, pic related.
>>
>>35459870
Yep. Google any tiny symptom and it comes back as a million different cancers
>>
>>35459925
Then you're probably good man. Just don't smoke or drink too much, and eat lots of vegetables.
>>
>>35459137
Are you that English anon who thought he had pancreatic cancer?
>>
>>35459997
No, I'm a fucking leaf

Way too young for pancreatic and even if I had it I wouldn't know
>>
>>35459137
>wake up
>brush teeth
>eat breakfast
>go on internet
>doing any random task
>notice that I don't feel as intelligent as I did a month ago
>google "brain tumour"
>>
>>35459819
Top lel this happened to me
I thought my salivary gland was a tumor because I never noticed it before

Humans need an OS upgrade that's more detailed about the state of our body
>>
File: ba94abe4d7[1].jpg (98KB, 638x515px) Image search: [Google]
ba94abe4d7[1].jpg
98KB, 638x515px
>>35459870
WebMD is awful because on there, anxiety and Cancer have a lot of the same symptoms and worrying about the latter can intensify or even introduce said symptoms, leading to a never ending cycle that results in a wasted trip to the doctor and weeks of needless suffering
>>
>>35460071
I don't know exactly what it's called but it's some piece of cartilage just past the adams apple. You should have seen the look on the doctor's face. Fucking embarrassing desu
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>35459137
I have all these tiny itchy blisters on me. They will be raised dry skin and I scratch it and they rip open and bleed and ooze fluid.

Im so scared its cancer or worse, MRSA herpes or my biggest fear tiny bugs burrowing in and out of my skin laying eggs at night.
>>
>>35460094
This shit. I had numbness all over my body from anxiety and thought for sure it was MS cause of webmd, which only made it worse
>>
>>35460159
Eczema nigga. You soap up too much and eat too much shit. Can also be stress/anxiety.

The only skin cancer worth worrying about is a large (nut sized) black, unsymmetrical spot called a blackstar, or melanoma. Even then, the survival rate for it is above 90%.
>>
>>35460123
It's called the sternocleidomastoid muscle.
>>
>>35460205
Melonoma is a myth perpetrated by white doctors to steal our melanin
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>35460159
A better look. Any medanons or knowledgeable hypochondriacs help me.
>>
>>35460240
Could also be allergies

Just see a doctor and figure it out. 99% of skin conditions are literally just annoyances and nothing more
>>
>>35460205
Are you sure? Ive got eczema on my elbow and my scrotum it doesnt look the same or itch the same these appear as raised blister sacs before i pop em.
>>
>>35460305
Honestly I'd just see a doctor, not urgently like-you're-going-to-die, but just to find out what it is
Skin conditions go away quick and easy if you know what you're doing. I had eczema for years pretty much everywhere on my body and with a cream and change of habits it was gone forever in just two weeks
>>
>>35460265
>>35460332
Ok thank you. I was thinking i was starting to become lactose intolerant or allergic to something. I dont have insurance but ill try to save up for a doc, im scared of doctors so i just end up worried but too scared to go and they confirm some horrible disease. Its a vicious cycle.
>tfw anything but bugs or parasites
Anyone else have this irrational fear about bugs and worms living inside you?
>>
>>35460455
>I dont have insurance but ill try to save up for a doc
Oh, you're in burgerland.

Don't you at least have free walk-ins?
>>
Is it possible to have a flu without a fever
>>
>>35459137
It's not as though you're doing anything with your life, so why does it matter if you have cancer
>>
>>35461566
I want to die quick and painlessly, not slow and very painfully
>>
The past few months I've had a heavy feeling in the front of my brain behind the eyes. Recently its started it hurting constantly and I have trouble thinking, memories getting worse. Keep getting paranoid thinking I'm dying. Was convinced I had picks disease the other day, which is the most terrifying disease I've heard of. Anything where you lose sense if self is scarier than death honestly. I'd probably kms if I was diagnosed with that, before I became too far gone to do it and become a burden on my family. Look it up, some guy on reddits mum got it and he slowly witnessed her losing her my mind, at the end he puts "I hope she dies soon" horrifying stuff.

Tbh its probably just because I spend all my time in a dark room reading autistic stories on this website. Brains shrinking.
>>
i think i have sleep apnea
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.