[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, robots? Most of your lives seem fixable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 6s1ud8x3lrcy.jpg (69KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
6s1ud8x3lrcy.jpg
69KB, 634x634px
Well, robots?

Most of your lives seem fixable
>>
I don't have any problems desu. I like how things are.
>>
I live every day with the knowledge that I choose to not fix my problems
I get used to the regret and self pity and it doesn't affect me anymore
>>
>>35459133
>if you had ambition, motivation, initiative
isn't a lack of these things one of the hallmarks of depression?
>>
>>35459133
>could be easily solved if you had any ambition, motivation or initiative
Yeah, and you're usually lacking in those things when you're depressed.
Pretty sure I'm incapable of those things.
>>
>>35459133
*Inner Me: lmao just be good lookin brah, just just b yourself LOL!

ftfy faggot
>>
>>35459133
>me: i wish i wasn't depressed
>inner me: if you weren't depressed you wouldn't be depressed
>me: bruh
>>
>>35459133
that inner voice sucks ass. it's not even helpful, just a thin veneer between the mask and the real person. a real inner voice doesn't ridicule or critique you, it recognizes your strengths and pushes you towards cultivating them.

inb4 muh voice does ridicule and critique me tho
that's not ur inner voice that's ur dumb internalization of what everyone else says

ur welcome bruh
>>
>>35459133
i actually broke free of this faux depression not that long ago.

i let myself get truly and completely angry at what i have become. i let the flame of hate burn so bright that it burnt me free, so free that the only thing that could possibly follow it was happiness. but i use the pure power of this hate to better my self making me stronger, less caring for my life and at the end of it all now i sing with a smile instead of a frown.
>>
>Just go do stuff!!111!!1
>>
File: close up.jpg (69KB, 668x300px) Image search: [Google]
close up.jpg
69KB, 668x300px
>>35459133

>le anything is possible meme
>implying the reason I gave up wasn't because I put in effort and got nothing out

Normalfags are children
>>
>>35460434 ok but still, what's next? do you honestly want to take up people's time with your pleas and stories and just justify it?
>>
File: mahboi.jpg (49KB, 463x325px) Image search: [Google]
mahboi.jpg
49KB, 463x325px
>>35460748

>do you honestly want to take up people's time with your pleas and stories

Yes, I do. You got a problem with that?
>>
>>35459133
I don't have ambition, motivation, or initiative because of the depression. Gonna be on meds soon so that will help I hope.
>>
>>35459133
I used to think like this then one night I got really stoned and almost threw myself off my apartment building

When I got up the next day I felt a lot different. A lot less anxious but also just more at peace. I still have anxiety attacks from time to time but much less than before.

That was May 17 last year and life's been pretty good since then.
>>
>>35459133
It's almost like the person writing this doesn't even know what depression is.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.