[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FAT GENERAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1470683738273.jpg (100KB, 983x752px)
1470683738273.jpg
100KB, 983x752px
I am 390lbs and getting fatter and fatter

Its not my fault really. I work in as a 911 call agent, so it helps to gain weight, because being fatter allows my voice to echo within my cheeks which makes me clearer on the phone.

Of course eating helps deal with the stress. I have even tried to discuss candy with people on the phone (although often they are too busy to discuss it with me) and I couldn't do the job without food.

Its not my fault. I have to comfort crying people as they call for an ambulance so I need food to deal with it. Sometimes at the end of the day I take a bag of skittles for every person I spoke to that day and if I feel I helped the person I eat the skittles. This helps me gain less weight because when people die I don't get skittles, and people often die during the call (like if someones grandpa is having a stroke). It also helps me stay calm because I can think of skittles and not death.
>>
File: cy5sllt1xsky.jpg (196KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
cy5sllt1xsky.jpg
196KB, 1200x1195px
>ywn be a fat Trump supporter who is totally comfortable in his own skin and just wants to spread love and make his country great
>you will always be an insecure mentally ill fatso who wants to kill all skellies
>>
>>35459085
>Its not my fault really. I work in as a 911 call agent, so it helps to gain weight, because being fatter allows my voice to echo within my cheeks which makes me clearer on the phone.

oh the things fatties will do to justify their condition

It is completely, entirely your fault. It couldn't be the fault of any other person. Go to the gym if you really care.
>>
>>35459187
boy if you were a fish you'd be dead as fuck right now
>>
>>35459251
probably, but it's not a bad thing to not fit in on /r9k/

I'm an inter-board tourist from /g/ anyway
>>
>>35459085
>it's not my fault really
stopped reading, just like put the plate down lmao
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.