[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one chance at life > BPD male

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 27

File: IMG_0986.jpg (52KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0986.jpg
52KB, 500x333px
>one chance at life
> BPD male
>>
File: 1474329410612.jpg (109KB, 533x589px) Image search: [Google]
1474329410612.jpg
109KB, 533x589px
>ill never have a bpd gf
>>
>BPD male
Boipucci dickhole?
>>
>>35458617
Trust me, I've met them. You really don't want that . It's that plus the already fucked up female mind
>>
>>35458605
>BPD male
Me too mate
>>35458617
They're absolutely unbearable anon.
>>
>>35458625
How a boipucci is supposed to have a peehole?
>>
>>35458681
>>35458706

What about ASPD gf? Are they even able to feel any semblance of love?
>>
File: IMG_0917.jpg (72KB, 600x921px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0917.jpg
72KB, 600x921px
>>35458706
You think we'll Make it ? At at least we have hulk rage
>>
>>35458748
I'm already too old to make it. Really should have gotten diagnosed sooner instead of doing shit tons of drugs and making things worse.
>>
>>35458737
I've date an asocial girl . Not sure about antisocial. If you can find the nymph rich girl go for that one .
>>
>>35458806

>asocial girl

>nymph rich girl

How was it?

Never heard of this one before. Can you elaborate?
>>
File: IMG_0964.jpg (37KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0964.jpg
37KB, 231x218px
>>35458777
Fuck I'm 21, and did a shit ton of drugs before I found out. Anything you suggest??
>>
>>35458833

Fucked up this post

Was supposed to be

>asocial girl

How was it?

And the rest after that
>>
>>35458834
I'm 30 and didnt get diagnosed until 18 months ago. You on meds/in therapy? You have a good shot even at this age I've learnt a lot about myself.
>>
>>35458833
For the asocial girl it's basically what a "fembot " would essentially be. She was pretty much sheltered all her life since her family are jehovah witness and from a Cuban family . Very hard to get a word out of her . I'll greentext the nymph story in the bottom since I'm typing on iPhone hold up
>>
>>35458883
I'm not on meds, I tried the therapy thing but my friend s gf also goes there and in her mind it's like I'm to steal attention from herself. I try doing yoga and listening to music . It's really hard to stick to something because of the spacing out and the self awareness
>>
>>35458856
Oh you didn't want the nymph story?
>>
>>35458605
My ex/friend/current gf has BPD. Shit is fucking insane. The mood swings, insecurity and impulsiveness can be challenging but if you work on them and read more about BPD and try to understand what's going on it gets better. Slowly but surely. She got diagnosed 2,5 years ago after our first break up. She's still fucking crazy but not even 25% of what she used to be. Knowing what you have and how it works is a huge step forward. It sucks at first but you have to accept it and try the best you can with the card you are dealt with.
Try finding a group that does DBT, that did the most good for her.
Also try to find a girl that wants to understand you, has alot of shit going and doesn't mind to function as your superego. You dont really have a sense of self yet so the best way to deal with it is to find someone with a sense of self big enough for 2 people.
>>
>>35459241
Shit, is that how you are ?
>>
>>35459042
Why do you care what she says? She's there for a reason aswell so dont let het warped up mind get in the way of you getting the help you want.

I know borderline way to well because of relatives and a gf having it. Sorry to say this but this is one of the hardest and insufferable disorders there is. Recovery is very slow and hard and almost nobody with BPD has a good young adult life. The pain and ibsecurity you have will stay and the best thing you can do is to go to therapy and fibd ways to cope and deal with your symptoms. If you dont do this your life will be uncobtrollable and you will end up hurting, even thou I know you dont mean to, alot of people close to you.
>>
>>35459241
>doesn't mind to function as your superego.
What does this mean?
>>
>>35458605
Do DBT Anon
It works
>>
>>35459392
She's too hostile , brings me down with her passive aggressive attitude. I try to find some type of group therapy
>>
File: IMG_0976.png (8KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0976.png
8KB, 650x650px
>>35459508
I'm trying to figure it out , too.
>>
>>35458737
I really dislike posting about any of my experiences on /r9k/, but I'm one of those and posted a little bit about my feelings and experiences in another thread if you are curious. Though I didn't really go much into detail about how I feel on things. >>35457795

I relate an unusual amount to BPD because it's so similar, was misdiagnosed with it before, and people with it seem to have a lot of similar feelings. It's probably a very bad idea to fall for someone else with a personality disorder, and I've never been in love before. You should look for someone psychologically normal who understands how you feel rather than someone else mentally ill specifically.
>>
>>35459241
Yeah, having a partner like that is proven to help someone with BPD to recover and be stable.
I took on new hobbies and joined new communities just so she had something to do aswell. Just try to keep active mate, if you are alone or sit still you're going to think negativly and sometimes do stupid shit. And like you said it's hard for you to stick to something and you get bored easily. But if your partner is into something you will keep at it and often excell in shit. People with BPD are very fucking creative and can be very succesfull because everything has to be perfect for them.
Getting a job where you can really immerse yourself in is goat for BPD aswell. It'll keep you going and give you a purpose and distraction from your thoughts. If it's a job with strict rules/boundaries it's good aswell since tgis will keep you from being to impulsive.
>>
>>35458605
BPD females are cunts. BPD males are faggots. BPD is not real, you are just a bad person.
>>
>>35459596
That's the majority of this board
>if you are alone or sit still you're going to think negativly and sometimes do stupid shit
>>
>>35459632
How are people with BPD cunts and faggots if BPD isn't real?
>>
>>35459632
found the armchair psychologist

BPD male reporting in.
>>
>>35458737
of all of them, antisocial people are the ones you should run from the most, this includes girls
>>
File: IMG_0972.png (17KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0972.png
17KB, 650x650px
>>35459632
Here's to (((you bitch)))
>>
>>35459571

>I really dislike posting about any of my experiences on /r9k/

Good ol machiavellianism.

Are you male or female?

I might have talked to you before
>>
File: fuck.jpg (391KB, 2587x1704px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
391KB, 2587x1704px
i have BPD and totally fucked up a relationship with a really sweet girl

kill me
>>
>>35459677
You do not have BPD, you are a faggot. With a horrible, manipulative bitch-like personality.

Discussing ''BPD feels'' is just complaining about being a bad person. You chose to be a bad person.
>>
>>35459508
>>35459543
Well you have your ID, your ego ans your superego. Your Id are your basic instincts and your superego are your morals. Your ego is the mediator between the id and superego. For example you see a girl. Your id tells you you want to fuck her right here and now, but your superego tells you that that is wrong to do here and that you should have respect for women. But you still want her so your ego compromises and instead of raping her you go up to her with the intention of seducing her.
Acting as a superego for someone else you basicly set clear boundaries and rules. People with BPD have boundary issues and are inconsistent. They let their id run wild while their superego is almost non existant. Having a partner that is very, VERY consistent, has clear boundaries that he enforces when necesary and has good morals will make you think twice about your actions, and give you a sense of what is right and what is wrong.

I know people with BPD like to have a partner that is easily cobtrolled because you fear that what you can't control will leave you. But being with someone like that will just enforce your boundary issues and lrt your symptoms run wild.
>>
File: 3.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>35459847
you obviously have no idea how this shit works.

ever heard of dr jekyll and mr hyde? you should just stop talking because you're embarassing yourself
>>
>>35459788
>I have just cried bc you cant just leave me alone
>And I feel so scared
>:'(

This is you?
>>
>>35459897
no that's the girl
>>
>>35459691
That's a fair assessment.
>>35459728
>I might have talked to you before
I hope not. That makes me want to post here even less because the last thing I want is recognition, and I lie constantly to anyone I talk to on 4chan to avoid it. Please delete everything you think you might have on me and if you want to ask me any questions, email me at [email protected] rather than post here.

Although I spoke to one other person here who I think had it, so I may just be being paranoid. I really regret posting today now.
>>
>>35458605
>tfw BPD INTP

JUST
>>
borderline symptoms include what?

i know a female that had this and she was a major fucking cock tease she'd only hang out wiht guys and lead EVERY single one of them on until they got tired of it so then she might put out a little to keep them hanging on. she was the master of beta orbiters. fucking awkward bitch too but only guys hang out with her because they want some of her puss puss.

fast forward like seven years and i guess shes a lesbian now living with some girl. fucking basket case taht one.
>>
File: stupid pepe.jpg (10KB, 236x350px) Image search: [Google]
stupid pepe.jpg
10KB, 236x350px
>tfw no bpd boyfriend to mind-fuck me, slap me around, and hate fuck me

why live
>>
File: IMG_0959.jpg (55KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0959.jpg
55KB, 600x480px
>>35459919
I got recognized as a brown/ olive girl chaser. they are on to me .
>>
>>35459691
what you mean?

unoriginal cuckblox
>>
>>35459969
You couldn't hand the full might of the hulk force
>>
>>35459919

>when the paranoia induced machiavellianism kick in

Life of an ASPD

You may not even be the person i talked to before. Are you a guy or a girl? Thats all i want to know.
>>
>>35459969
i would love that but i bet you're ugly >:)
>>
WHATS BPD?
>>
>>35459665
Man if you've ever been close toba BPD you'd know it's not the same as a normal person.
It isn't rare for them to be happy one minite and than after 5 minutes alone they are suicidal and want it all to end, think they're worthless etc. Than 2 mins later they're happy as fuck again and act like nothing happened.
For example I couldn't fall asleep so I went to smoke a cig and drink a glass of water. After 5 minutes my gf came crying to me telling me I'm a piece of shit and a horrible human being. I know she has BPD so I just consoled her and we fucked. Basicly in those 5 minutes when she was alone she thought, even thou we were happy togethet, that I woke up in the middle of the night so I could leave her without noticing. That I didn't love her and didn't want to be with her.

Emotions and negative thoughts of a BPD can't even be compared to that of a normal person. Borderline is best described as a combination of a psychosis and neurosis. They can't shut off their crazy thoughts. And will fuck themselves up, take drugs, fuck the nearest person, binge eat or self mutilate JUST to numb their emotional pain for a few minutes.
>>
>BPD
no, you're just a cunt and searching for an excuse
>>
>>35459919
>Please delete everything you think you might have on me
Waht the fuck?
>>
File: dsmbpd.jpg (392KB, 1890x1872px) Image search: [Google]
dsmbpd.jpg
392KB, 1890x1872px
>>35459961
>>35460075
Here's some of the DSM on it.
>>35459977
lol. Did you try to contactfag too many brown/olive girls?
>>35460036
Female, kind of obviously since I posted in response to someone asking about ASPD girls.
>>
>>35460058
>>35460014
I bet I could and I'd love to be your ugly fucktoy ;)
>>
>>35460085
fuck you just described me to a T
maybe i need to find a gf who is also BPD and fears abandonment the same way i do
and we could just be crazy as fuck and explosive together and probably kill each other

at least we would have an understanding that a bpd/normal person relationship probably wouldnt be able to reach
>>
>>35460114
Plz don't be a trap or fat . Or a fag
Don't feel like wasting time .
>>
>>35458605
>one chance at life
>''BPD'' ''male''

>implying you can't change your ways and start being a nicer person
>>
File: IMG_0949.jpg (141KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0949.jpg
141KB, 1080x1349px
>>35460112
I'm a fiend for them
>>
>>35460114
do you even have a vagina? i'm guessing you're a masochist
>>
>>35460177
no they cant swear bpd is worse then anti social personality disorder because of how emotionally manipulative and draining they are on the people around them.

most aspd people are just weirdos that will try to con you out of money or leave you feeling like 'that motherfucker stole my shit' or something. and most aspd people are retarded you can notice instantly they want 'something' from you like they're not geniune acting you can tell they're trying to con your ass or something so they're easily avoidable.
>>
>>35460177
I'm trying to improve little by little. But people think I'll beat a girl to death or some shit like that .
>>
File: 0e9 (2).jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9 (2).jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>35460112

Are you in australia?

Orig
>>
>>35460222
You type like a trap, stop it. Only thing you're missing are the excessive exclamation marks and smiley faces. You can easily change the way you treat other people. If you're so manipulative you should at least be able to pretend.
>>
File: wqdefrt.jpg (29KB, 545x255px) Image search: [Google]
wqdefrt.jpg
29KB, 545x255px
>>35460291
he's right though. i'm incredibly manipulative and i'm just recently noticing it. it seemed totally normal to me for the longest time
>>
>>35460291
ya right bpd are the ones you walk away from dude everyone said cluster b personality types stay the fuck away from them. basically they can be summed up by constant drama, abuse, and heartbreak.

sorry if you're one of them but for me i like to pick people who actually have emotional maturity and treat people with empathy.
>>
>>35460258
No, though if you're asking that thinking of someone else, then I think I know of who you're talking about since I remember someone thinking I was them before. I don't remember ever reading their posts. I wonder what they were like that people are still confusing me for them, they must have shitposted more about their mental illness than I have.
>>
what is bpd tho?
>>
>>35460218
i have a boipucci

heh heh
>>
>>35460347
You mean the Australian BPD girl who wanted BPD friends?
>>
>>35460372
A personality disorder that makes you be an asshole to people.
>>
File: zabuza.jpg (19KB, 341x254px) Image search: [Google]
zabuza.jpg
19KB, 341x254px
>>35460333
trips of truth. can confirm as someone who has been told dating me is "hell", i can't be fixed. BPD people are meant to be alone, and they will share their pain with everyone that gets close to them. this is just the natural order of things. its a tough pill to swallow. you're genetically wired to act like a villain
>>
File: untitled7.png (4KB, 548x19px) Image search: [Google]
untitled7.png
4KB, 548x19px
>>35460383
No idea. I just remember somebody posting this thinking I was someone else. The posts they were replying to weren't even at all mental illness related.
>>
>>35460145
Nah man, just hope you'll find someone with a lot of understanding and patience and who is willing to learn about BPD.
I'm into deep and commited to my girlperson and even with her having BPD among other issues I'd never give her up but at the same time I will also never give up on my life and interests.
>>
>>35460347

>keeps refering to a single person in plural form

This annoyed me more than i thought it would.

Yeah you're not the person i talked to.

Ill ask my questions then, i asked because there wouldnt be any point in asking the same person the same things twice.

Would you say that you are capable of any kind of love? Is it just impossible for you to feel anything for a person or does that person need to be "very special" for you to feel something for him? If its the latter, what would a person need to be for you to be able to love him (and i really mean love, not just "he seems useful to me right now").

Would you torture and kill people if you could get away with it scoff free, no consequences, nobody will know about it?
>most aspd people are just weirdos that will try to con you out of money or leave you feeling like 'that motherfucker stole my shit' or something. and most aspd people are retarded you can notice instantly they want 'something' from you like they're not geniune acting you can tell they're trying to con your ass or something so they're easily avoidable.

Most ASPD descriptions describe them as intelligent, cunning, manipulative people who are almost indistinguishable from normal people. Why does your view contradict the general view so much?
>>
>>35460437
Don't who that is but I guess I can see why they thought that was you.
>>
File: IMG_0988.jpg (108KB, 498x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0988.jpg
108KB, 498x596px
>>35460413
>you're genetically wired to act like a villain
>no rap skills and a boy voice to ever be MF DOOM
>>
File: hg.jpg (127KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
hg.jpg
127KB, 960x960px
>23 year old with BPD
>very impulsive
>pathological liar
>highly manipulative
>very jealous and possesive
>tortured/killed animals as a kid
>have been known to say very hurtful things

is there any reason to date or be friends with a bpd person lol
i cant think of a single person i've dated that would even consider coming back

people tell me i'm attractive so i guess i have that going for me
>>
>>35459847
t. fucked over by someone with BPD
>>
>>35458605
I envy you. I would kill to be borderline.

t. avoidant personality disorder
>>
>>35460510
top kek
i do rap though actually https://soundcloud.com/lonelyoni
>>
File: IMG_0979.jpg (73KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0979.jpg
73KB, 500x495px
>>35460607
Probably a roastie drained all his money
>he fell for the engagement meme
>>
BPD male here.

last night i met a girl at a house show. we snuggled up and she was crying and we talked for a minute about it and i asked "so this is going to be a really personal question but... do you have borderline disorder?" the laugh that followed was a clear indication and i said "me toooo". we've known each other for a couple hours and it's felt like i've known her for years. i can't help myself but gush about her to my friends because i've never met someone who breaks down like i do. we've got plans to hang out tomorrow night and god damn i can't wait. i hope that i don't scare her away like i usually do.
>>
>>35460588
I can see the crazy in your eyes.
>>
>>35460588
>people tell me i'm attractive so i guess i have that going for me
kek no. you're very ugly
>>
>>35460485
no its because i'm good at spotting them. they're usually witty, but use it to put people down watch the way they interact with others they'll constantly try to dominate the conversation and generally make people feel lesser about themselves. their words cut deep its how they hold dominance thats why most end up becoming managers or leaders because they attack the pack everything is a competition to them even just a conversation with a group of people they'll do everything to be 'winner' which usuaully means playfully teasing people (saying borderline mean things like its nothing).

once you learn how they act they're the easiest motherfuckers to spot. i know one who is streaming right now on a streaming site. another thing is they always hang out with people who are weak and 'yes man' types they always have a tag a long that has low self esteem and this person will usually lick at their boot. think joseph goebbels to adolf hitler.
>>
File: scdfgtr.jpg (127KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
scdfgtr.jpg
127KB, 960x960px
>>35460667
ur mom disagrees
>>
>>35460485
>This annoyed me more than i thought it would.
It's not that uncommon. English grammar is just annoying sometimes. I instinctively do that a lot.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they

>Would you say that you are capable of any kind of love? Is it just impossible for you to feel anything for a person or does that person need to be "very special" for you to feel something for him?
I'm definitely incapable of feeling love the way most people do, but that doesn't mean I can't have my own kind of it. I think I can feel some things for other people, it's just limited and rare to find people I actually care about, so if I do end up keeping a friend for a long time or starting a relationship, that person was probably really special to me.
>If its the latter, what would a person need to be for you to be able to love him (and i really mean love, not just "he seems useful to me right now").
Well, for the strongest idea of my own sense of love, probably we have a lot in common, look out for each other, find each other to be really fun to be around, etc. Not that different from what most people want.

>Would you torture and kill people if you could get away with it scoff free, no consequences, nobody will know about it?
No, I don't see a point to that. If there was some kind of gigantic benefit to killing someone and I was 100% sure I would get away with it, maybe, but it's pointless for its own sake.

I don't really feel bad when I harm others or if I watch others be harmed, but that doesn't mean I enjoy it or go out of my way to do it. Maybe a good analogy is the other day I was bored watching a bunch of police cam videos I ran into for fun, since it was interesting seeing how they handled situations. People got shot and died in a lot of those, but that was totally unrelated to why I found them fun to watch. The situations were interesting and people dying was secondary. I was laughing a lot at how stupid a lot of the videos were.
(cont)
>>
File: IMG_0990.jpg (91KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0990.jpg
91KB, 500x341px
>>35460633
I don't have the patience to do it I'll take forever just fucking around with the daw effects.
I can still become a luchador or a street fighter
>>
>>35460680

Seems counterproductive for you to tell me this. As an ASPD yourself it is in your best interest to keep this hidden.

Also, why didnt you answer my other questions?
>>
>>35460747
the truth is that you're actually just really autistic. there isn't anything particularly special or different about you, other than the fact that you think there is. you exaggerate everything to the point that you think you have all these dumb disorders but it's actually stuff that everyone does/experiences.
>>
>>35460485
>>35460747
but that doesn't really mean I have malicious intent or want to harm anyone. I summarised it in the other thread pretty well, saying I don't really love or hate anyone, and I don't know who to love or hate and just wish I did.

>>35460680
>thats why most end up becoming managers or leaders because they attack the pack everything is a competition to them
lmao. Most people with ASPD are drug addicts or in jail. Very few are successful since it's very hard to live a normal life with.

>once you learn how they act they're the easiest motherfuckers to spot. i know one who is streaming right now on a streaming site. another thing is they always hang out with people who are weak and 'yes man' types they always have a tag a long that has low self esteem and this person will usually lick at their boot. think joseph goebbels to adolf hitler.
I doubt that streamer has ASPD. You probably fell into the pattern of "diagnose anyone you dislike with a personality disorder."
>>
>>35460806

Just saw the other post nevermind. I though >>35460680 was >>35460347
>>
>>35460806
i'm not an aspd becaue i don't manipulate people but i do have the impulse and excitement problems.

>>35460841
no that is not the entire truth. a lot of managers and leaders have this its why they can boss people around, abuse, cheat, and lie all traits managers and leaders have. not everyone has a personality that allows them to treat others around them like literal pawns. just not hte reality.

also about hte streamer sure thing but like i said i know how to spot them just by the way they talk to people and having a little bitch that will do everything for them think (hold my cellphone, carry this for me) and also they way the belittle that same exact person taht is with them. its obvious shit man.
>>
>>35460747

>I'm definitely incapable of feeling love the way most people do, but that doesn't mean I can't have my own kind of it.

Do you have the "i can feel "something" inside when im intimate (not necessarily sex) with this person" and "i would put myself at risk for this person" type love? Obviously i dont expect an ASPD to put him/herself at serious risk but im talking taking small risks or doing things you otherwise wouldnt want to do, solely for another person? Is it EVER good idea to emotionally invest in an ASPD person and trust her?

>No, I don't see a point to that. If there was some kind of gigantic benefit to killing someone and I was 100% sure I would get away with it, maybe, but it's pointless for its own sake.

Hmmm. This is a contrast to what i have heard before. It seemed like ASPD people liked the idea of torturing and killing people for the rush of it, but wouldnt it because they didnt want to go to prison. Which i didnt understand because i had guessed that they would have a more pragmatic view on the subject, like you do (would do it if there was something to gain with it, otherwise dont see the point).

>iwas laughing a lot at how stupid a lot of the videos were.

Why did you think they were stupid? Unrelated question i know, i just got curious (i always am t b h).
>>
>>35460827
I like lying about my background, catfishing and different things to see how people react but I don't think much is wrong with me really. The problem is I disassociate strongly and exaggerate a lot for fun, and I do it in real life too. I'm fairly socially successful in real life and have work, etc, but when you base knowledge of another person from a handful of logs, posts, lies, and things taken out of context, it gets retarded fast. I'm truthfully diagnosed with a few different things.
>>35460806
It's definitely better not to talk about it but I'm bored and it shouldn't really make a difference what I say on 4chan.
>>35460942
>no that is not the entire truth. a lot of managers and leaders have this its why they can boss people around, abuse, cheat, and lie all traits managers and leaders have. not everyone has a personality that allows them to treat others around them like literal pawns. just not hte reality.
Theodore Millon called that sadistic personality disorder and categorised a form of it with dependent features that's "enforcing". There's maybe something like that but it's not really what you think it is, and mental illness like that is a lot more rare than you think it is. You can have people with some of those traits who don't have personality disorders.
>also about hte streamer sure thing but like i said i know how to spot them just by the way they talk to people and having a little bitch that will do everything for them think (hold my cellphone, carry this for me) and also they way the belittle that same exact person taht is with them. its obvious shit man.
Doesn't even sound like mental illness.
>>
File: surething.jpg (136KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
surething.jpg
136KB, 675x1200px
>>35461015
no its not i'm not saying EVERY manager in the world has it thats not statistically possible. but go to the top the higher you go the more sociopaths you'll find.

and yes this streamer in pic related is in fact a psycho.
>>
>>35461015
>I like lying about my background, catfishing
>I'm fairly socially successful in real life and have work
kek
>>
File: 332.jpg (124KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
332.jpg
124KB, 800x800px
some of the shit i've done
>6 years old, cut a pet rabbits ear with scissors, had to be taken to a vet

>told my mom i hated her and didnt love her, screamed it for a half hour before calming down

>left the house and went walking down the road, police brought me home and mom made me go to my room, when i got there i started tearing a poster to shreds

>kindergarten
>break a girls chain necklace by yanking it off of her neck

(cont)
>>
>>35458605
>>35458605
So your like Armin?

Oh no /s
>>
File: 1474961768068.png (40KB, 900x623px) Image search: [Google]
1474961768068.png
40KB, 900x623px
>>35461135
>1st grade
>push someone off of playground equipment, they land on their chest and can barely breathe

>got in a tug of war fight with some girl over a backpack, ending up letting her go and she went flying, suspended for it

>put liquid hand soap in someones hair while they were peeing at a urinal

>2nd grade
>threw a very sharp pencil into a classroom full of people while walking by in the hallway

>3rd grade
>teacher took my pack of yugioh cards so i shoved everything off of her desk

>some little girl was taunting me from her front yard and calling me names so i picked up a huge stick and just whipped it at her, hit her in the back with it

>4th grade
>got a bb gun, killed lots of birds
>killed a humming bird with a plastic ballbat
>put gum in some girls hair

>5th grade
>got in fights, suspended for bullying, was in principals office once a week
>smashed a baby turtle with a massive rock
>tortured a chipmunk, put the corpse in a mexican ladies driver seat in the heat of summer
>almost killed one of my moms miniature pinscher by placing it up high on a cat tree, it fell right off straight to the hardwood floor, it had seizures ever since
>>
>>35461135
I'd go head to head with you in who did more fucked up stuff but nah
>>
>>35461003
>Do you have the "i can feel "something" inside when im intimate (not necessarily sex) with this person" and "i would put myself at risk for this person" type love? Obviously i dont expect an ASPD to put him/herself at serious risk but im talking taking small risks or doing things you otherwise wouldnt want to do, solely for another person?
I don't think I get that feeling, but I've put myself at risk for others plenty of times and I try to help people when I can. Helping people can be interesting and fun. I'm fairly generous.
>Is it EVER good idea to emotionally invest in an ASPD person and trust her?
It can be if someone happens to have it, you should just base them off of how they have acted with you above anything else. You should always trust in spite of something like it and it's stupid to go looking for people with specific mental illnesses.
>Hmmm. This is a contrast to what i have heard before. It seemed like ASPD people liked the idea of torturing and killing people for the rush of it, but wouldnt it because they didnt want to go to prison. Which i didnt understand because i had guessed that they would have a more pragmatic view on the subject, like you do (would do it if there was something to gain with it, otherwise dont see the point).
It's usually pragmatic from everything I've read studying psychology and psychiatry although it's possible to get people with ASPD who are sadistic too. The reason they switched from the terms sociopathy/psychopathy to ASPD is largely because of the association with people like serial killers and that not really being accurate. The former two terms are still used in research. Although there's major problems with it in the DSM right now that doesn't look like it'll be fixed in the DSM-VI, but maybe some day. Most people with ASPD are drug addicts or criminals, if they aren't they are struggling to live normal lives.
>>35461066
I don't think so. That just sounds stupid and like a Hollywood view of it.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (152KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
152KB, 960x960px
>>35461165
>6th grade
more fights, more bullying, sometimes would walk into oncoming traffic at night, almost got killed doing this

>set a barn on fire

>7th grade
in trouble for bullying again, also for spreading a rumor that i would bring a gun to school, picked up a desk and threw it at a kid and had to switch schools

>8th grade
>got a .22 rifle
>wandered the woods killing every animal i saw
>baby rabbits
>cats
>birds
>fired random shots towards people farms

>9th grade
killed a litter of kittens, actually ended up stabbing one in the stomach with sewing needles then watching it drown in a glass of water
>fights in school, at this point have been involved in probably 100 school related fights

>10th grade
got a gf, lost my virginity, started treating her like shit, abusing her emotionally, gaslighting, shit like that

>ended up having to "euthanize" our pug who was had pug encephalitis, was spazing out

>not even going to describe what i did that to pug to try to kill it but it was bad, and it died slowly, and i ended up not properly burying it because a foot was sticking out of the ground

>11th grade
>found a rat in my garbage can, put it in a plastic cages and drowned it in bathtub after torturing it for an hour, crushing it paws with pliars as it tried to get out of the cage

>killed a possum by chopping into its spine with a "pirate sword" i bought at a flea market, put a plastic kiddie pool over it and then set the whole thing on fire

>expelled from school because i impulsively decided to sling a plastic lunch tray across the cafeteria and it hit a special needs kid in the head

>ended up accidentally killing moms boston terrier by leaving it outside in the 90 degree kentucky sun with no shade

i think i am the bpd king. i know i'm a piece of shit down to the core of my being so you can spare me the diatribe
>>
>>35461108
People and subjects to do with people are extremely interesting and I often lie just because it's fascinating to see how people react to different things. I plan on studying something like psychology or anthropology eventually and writing some papers because there's such issues with how people view different things.
>>
>>35461230
i just meant that you made it sound like you made that shit up just now, which you probably did
>>
>>35461206
>and i ended up not properly burying it because a foot was sticking out of the ground

also my mom made me unearth the bloated pug and rebury it. it was night time though and i couldnt see what i was doing. i ended up having to shoot its ballooned body with a handgun to pop it so it wouldnt explode in my face when i handled it. i can still remember the smell
>>
>>35461269
Everything I posted in this and the other thread today (that I linked earlier) about myself was truthful although of course you don't have any reason to believe that. It's also interesting to be open with thoughts and feelings anonymously that I wouldn't be normally or ever express to anyone.
>>
>>35461304
>anonymously
lol ok kid
>>
>>35461345
It's true 4chan isn't really anonymous and has major problems, the internet is basically all wasted potential. But at least I'm having fun with it, are you?
>>
>>35461380
>injun girls call me out when I ask for feet pics
Not really
>>
>>35461193
you say drug addicts or criminals or struggling to live a normal life?

so basically they're poor people that suck at life?
>>
>>35461428
Nothing I said there necessarily implies a lack of wealth and tends to be true for someone with an antisocial personality regardless of their socioeconomic status. It isn't really that simple. Mental illness comes generally from abuse, neglect, and having a shitty life, ASPD is in most cases no different. Someone's intelligence, wealth, and how "good they are at life" are independent of all that. It's very unfortunate how different people look at it and are unfair with it even when it doesn't make much sense. You can still succeed regardless of any mental illness but some make certain things a lot harder.
>>
>>35461193

>You should always trust in spite of something

Seems like a very bad idea when dealing with an ASPD. I wouldnt rule out dating someone based on ASPD but i would always be on skeptical of everything she said or did. Generally i find that the rule of thumb with any action for an ASPD person is that if there isnt any fun or thrill in it for them, its best to be skeptical and assume that they are doing it to gain something (that something could be non material things as well like someones trust, which he/she would need to accomplish a certain goal).

I would also like to ask you, what are you sexually interested in? Are you into BDSM? If yes, what orientation (Dom/sub)? Anything in specific that you look for?

I have been trying to draw some connections between different sexual behaviours, orientations and real life behaviours.
>>
>>35461498
well like said i have many criminal convictions spent many years homeless and battle impulsive like jesus. its not a lack of things but it seems i can not keep a job but i'm going to start video gaming to motivate me into my competitive drive and too also keep a damn job.

seems ive lived a disordered life which sucks.
>>
>>35461003
>Why did you think they were stupid? Unrelated question i know, i just got curious (i always am t b h).
I forgot to answer this question. There was just a lot of silly behaviour, preventable deaths, and stuff like that. Police are very poorly trained and get scared easily. Some ridiculous stuff, like a naked woman who stole some police officer's truck which was pretty funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXGcDRhPt1U

What had you so interested in all this anyway?
>>35461525
It makes sense to be sceptical of people with ASPD, although if they have it it's unlikely you learn it. I don't think I ever told someone IRL because it's too unhealthy to and no one understands it or wants to, so it's pointless. I like shitposting about it on 4chan sometimes though.

>Generally i find that the rule of thumb with any action for an ASPD person is that if there isnt any fun or thrill in it for them, its best to be skeptical and assume that they are doing it to gain something (that something could be non material things as well like someones trust, which he/she would need to accomplish a certain goal).
That's pretty accurate, but remember emotional callousness and lack of emotional contagion leads to constant boredom and ASPD is 50% of the time comorbid with ADHD. So fun is a really good reason and most people with it will not have long term planning like that, and poor attention spans.

At the end of the day anyone cluster B is also human and wants to be accepted and intimate with others, etc. It's just we tend to have a lot more trouble getting close to people and not want to be as honest since it's usually disadvantageous to be truthful with our feelings. I'm typing pretty plainly and probably sound pretty unemotional the way I write explaining stuff, but in general I'm not. and most ways I'm not that different from most people and am a young girl who went through a lot of loss, abuse, etc.
>>
>>35461525
>I would also like to ask you, what are you sexually interested in? Are you into BDSM? If yes, what orientation (Dom/sub)? Anything in specific that you look for?
I'm bisexual and into BDSM, yes. I'm a switch. I like a lot of different things. I get bored easily and go through a lot of interests and so on, and it's true for me sexually too. I don't care about or like intimate, loving sex, just the more adrenaline filled kind, but other than that I like a ton of different things and am pretty insatiable. Supposedly the intimate kind is very important for sustaining long term relationships and the adrenaline kind wears off which sucks for me.
>I have been trying to draw some connections between different sexual behaviours, orientations and real life behaviours.
That sounds very interesting. What are some things you've found? I'm curious.
>>
>>35461742
>and am pretty insatiable.
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>35461752
Most people are boring as fuck sexually and only like a few things. Most people are basically all the same when it comes to sex. I have a high sex drive and I'm never really satisfied.
>>
>>35461779
What's the most fucked up thing you're into? How often do you have sex?
>>
>>35461794
Are you who I was talking to? You write differently. It's boring to talk about sex this way really, talking about sex is only fun if you are talking sexually with someone. Although his interest in it sociologically sounded interesting.
>>
>>35461847
>talking sexually with someone
let's do this but only if you're into bbc
>>
>>35461676

>I forgot to answer this question. There was just a lot of silly behaviour, preventable deaths, and stuff like that. Police are very poorly trained and get scared easily. Some ridiculous stuff, like a naked woman who stole some police officer's truck which was pretty funny.

Yeah police arent trained or expected to risk their lives, so they dont do too well in high stress situations.

Watch combat footage if you like thrill and action. This one is my favorite

https://youtu.be/ctPkyCA5508

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXGcDRhPt1U [Open]

Fucking kek, how the fuck does something like this even happen.

>What had you so interested in all this anyway?

I was pretty autistic as a kid. I started studying human behaviour in my teens to better understand people and gain better social skills. It has worked very well, but i didnt stop there. It interested me quite a lot so i researched further. Anomalies like ASPD are always interesting, hence my interview of you right now kek.

>It makes sense to be sceptical of people with ASPD, although if they have it it's unlikely you learn it. I don't think I ever told someone IRL because it's too unhealthy to and no one understands it or wants to, so it's pointless. I like shitposting about it on 4chan sometimes though.

Sure, but it takes only one slip for it to be obvious. In general im wary of people who are callous and seem to lack empathy, so i probably wouldnt have trusted an ASPD person anyways. Even if i didnt know him/her to be ASPD i would probably have known that there is "something off", i tend to get those hunches a lot when it comes to people.

Cont.
>>
>>35461676

>At the end of the day anyone cluster B is also human and wants to be accepted and intimate with others, etc. It's just we tend to have a lot more trouble getting close to people and not want to be as honest since it's usually disadvantageous to be truthful with our feelings. I'm typing pretty plainly and probably sound pretty unemotional the way I write explaining stuff, but in general I'm not. and most ways I'm not that different from most people and am a young girl who went through a lot of loss, abuse, etc.

Calling bullshit on this one. ASPD people arent really capable of feeling emotions. Like you said before you wouldnt be able to "feel" anything "inside" for someone. I dont doubt that you guys want admiration and social support like anyone else, but purely for the sense of power it brings, not really for a conventionally emotional reason.

Cont.
>>
>>35461999
I normally don't find black guys that attractive although I don't care at all about taboos or anything like that and will do stuff sexually with anyone if I'm bored and feel like it, so maybe I would with you. You can contact me at the email I left earlier >>35459919 or send me your Skype there, if you like. I'll talk to anyone.
>>35462074
>Yeah police arent trained or expected to risk their lives, so they dont do too well in high stress situations.
Yeah.
>Watch combat footage if you like thrill and action. This one is my favorite
I'll check out the ones you linked. I think I watched some combat footage a couple times, but I don't even remember. I can see why it'd be interesting.
>I was pretty autistic as a kid. I started studying human behaviour in my teens to better understand people and gain better social skills. It has worked very well, but i didnt stop there. It interested me quite a lot so i researched further. Anomalies like ASPD are always interesting, hence my interview of you right now kek.
That makes sense. I find other people very fascinating too, although I don't learn about others to improve myself or anything like that. I'm usually good at learning about people quickly when speaking to them which is nice, people often share stuff like their trauma quickly with me. I find subjects like psychiatry, psychology, sociology, anthropology, etc very interesting as well.
>Sure, but it takes only one slip for it to be obvious. In general im wary of people who are callous and seem to lack empathy, so i probably wouldnt have trusted an ASPD person anyways. Even if i didnt know him/her to be ASPD i would probably have known that there is "something off", i tend to get those hunches a lot when it comes to people.
Fair enough.
>>
>>35461742

If you had to choose between dom or sub, which one would you prefer? You said you are insatiable, do you have really high standards (wanting really good looks, fit, tall, big dick)? Or is it more a performance thing, wanting people to try a lot of different things and "keep up"?

>That sounds very interesting. What are some things you've found? I'm curious.

For men it seems like there are many instances where sexual submission comes from deep seated insecurities or childhood abuse/neglect, though the majority of male subs are still geniunely into it. Generally sub men will have more feminine personalities, physically i havent noticed any signficant differences, maybe a slight skew towarde tall and thin men, but no shortage of built and strong subs.
Sexual dominance in men seems to be all over the place, they can be tough dominant personalities or shy and meek guys in real life. Most guys are dominant.

For women, it has been really hard to reach any kind of conclusion that isnt obvious. Most lie or dont tell the full truth. All i can say is that sexual dominance in women is extremely rare and that most women prefer the "primal" attraction that comes with a strong, dominant male.

Dom wome in general tend to be "confident and quiet" types. The loud, controlling and bitchy ones are extremely submissive.
>>
>>35462291
>Dom wome in general tend to be "confident and quiet" types.
stop you're going to convince this poor autistic girl that she is "le dominant grill"
>>
>>35462318

Im not trying to convince anyone, these are just my observations.
>>
Made a new one since those has a lot of walls of texts I'm not going to read
>>35461622
>>
>>35462092
>Calling bullshit on this one. ASPD people arent really capable of feeling emotions.
That's a common misconception people have about ASPD that isn't really true, and you can probably find lots of examples of psychologists pointing out that it's a misconception. I lack a few and emotions don't last long, but I don't lack emotions in general. Mine are probably a bit weaker but I don't really know the difference so it doesn't matter to me. Emotional callousness doesn't equate to a lack of emotions in general.
>I dont doubt that you guys want admiration and social support like anyone else, but purely for the sense of power it brings, not really for a conventionally emotional reason.
I don't really care about those things (more than most people would anyway). For example I don't expect anything out of this thread. It's just an interesting conversation with someone, there really is nothing more to it than fun. For the most part I've only been insulted in this thread but I don't really care. I don't think I really want power over others, although I always prefer that to people having power over me and I hate ever feeling like someone else is in control.
>>35462291
Interesting what you write about people's sexualities. For women it's probably a lot harder to get truthful answers since most women are raised into wanting to look pure and stuff like that.
>If you had to choose between dom or sub, which one would you prefer?
I would rather not have to pick, if I did probably sub.
>You said you are insatiable, do you have really high standards (wanting really good looks, fit, tall, big dick)? Or is it more a performance thing, wanting people to try a lot of different things and "keep up"?
I have high standards of other people because I get bored of other people so fast, but I try to hold myself to high standards too. It's more of an attitude/mindset thing though. Most people's are boring. They are too afraid to have fun and care way too much about everything.
>>
>>35458706

my mom is bpd and i just found out. im 27.

depression/anxiety/dependent personality/passive aggressive personality

just worked it all out by reading shit. she's crazy. instead of being aggressive and a 'crazy' yellin screamin mom, she just fucks up big things in my life and my family's life too often. mental illness runs in her family. her bro was bipolar and offed huimself. sister was ASPD/sociopath and smoked herself to death her other sister was a total slut with a very quick temper who fucked her whole life up so i think she has issues. im pretty sure her mother was crazy too. she died when my mom was 19. this sent my mom over the edge. my loser dad plays the hero role in their relationship and rescues her and protects and enables her.

im 27 khv in large part due to my mom. i think about dying all day.

do not let bpd people breed. please don't do it with them.
>>
>>35462350
This one * orientation
>>
>>35462318
I'm not very autistic and I don't really need convincing of anything, and I know that I am fairly dominant. I'm not looking to prove anything or to have anything about myself reaffirmed. I'm fairly confident in myself. You should try it sometime.
>>
>>35462356
>I would rather not have to pick, if I did probably sub.
okay fine you can be my personal onahole, how about that slut?
>>
>>35462405
Does posting like that ever actually work? It doesn't seem like a very good way to get anything sexually from someone. I think most girls would just laugh at it, although I'm used to it enough I don't really even find it entertaining at all.
>>
>>35462356

>That's a common misconception people have about ASPD that isn't really true, and you can probably find lots of examples of psychologists pointing out that it's a misconception. I lack a few and emotions don't last long, but I don't lack emotions in general.

From what i have read it seems like its close to impossible for an ASPD person to feel anything other than anger, boredom and fear. Would like to see a source that disproves this if it isnt true

>I have high standards of other people because I get bored of other people so fast, but I try to hold myself to high standards too.

But how much of it is physical? What are the minimums you look for when dating someone? How much of it is performance based?
>>
>>35462517
>From what i have read it seems like its close to impossible for an ASPD person to feel anything other than anger, boredom and fear. Would like to see a source that disproves this if it isnt true
That view of ASPD mostly comes from The Mask of Sanity by Cleckley but it's not the only view on the subject, and many writers like Theodore Millon have very different ideas. I think that Cleckley's ideas were mostly nonsense, but they're sensational so people are attracted to them. If you want sources that prove otherwise I just advise reading some stuff on personality disorders that isn't rooted in Cleckley's work, or Robert Hare's. Another problem with those peoples' studies is that they're confined to people who are criminals and in institutions, in other words they are studying the people with ASPD who are the biggest losers, the ones who failed at life and are in jail or locked up. Not ones who blend in better and function more normally. Most research done into ASPD is done on criminal offenders which causes a lot of problems for psychologists trying to understand it.
>But how much of it is physical? What are the minimums you look for when dating someone?
I suppose I have high standards physically but if I find them fun enough I don't think I care about that. I don't have a list like people post in ideal mate threads and so on, of minimums dating people, or anything like that. I've had a few relationships IRL that brought me a lot of reflection and I think the most important thing is really just enjoying being around someone, having things in common, and feeling some kind of connection with them. Which is hard.
>How much of it is performance based?
Sexually it's definitely more performance based than physical.
>>
>>35462449
>It doesn't seem like a very good way to get anything sexually from someone.
whats a better way then? asking for a friend
>>
>>35462704

>Another problem with those peoples' studies is that they're confined to people who are criminals and in institutions, in other words they are studying the people with ASPD who are the biggest losers, the ones who failed at life and are in jail or locked up. Not ones who blend in better and function more normally. Most research done into ASPD is done on criminal offenders which causes a lot of problems for psychologists trying to understand it.

This makes sense, and so does the rest of your comment, but i still cant reconcile it with the rest of the information and experiences i have regarding the subject. ASPD people themselves have described themselves as having no capacity for empathy or emotions, even if they tried they couldnt. Basically the more i read your posts the more im starting to think that you dont sound like an ASPD at all. ASPDs i have talked to always have emotion wise felt like this big empty can, hard and cold on the outside, empty on the inside. You dont really sound like that. Or you might have found a way to convincingly hide your ASPD tendencies.

>I suppose I have high standards physically

How high? What are the most important physical traits a man can have, and what are the worst?

What would you look for in sexual performance?
>>
>>35458605
you know how there's a prescription medication of lithium? You can also get a much lower dose of lithium as a nutritional supplement, which has much less side effects and you can just buy it online with no prescription needed. some people really like it.
>>
>>35463473
Wait really? Link if you have one?
>>
>>35463308
Most other girls I've spoken to have fairly romantic ideas of relationships and aren't really into stuff like casual sex (contradictory to /r9k/ saying women are all whores), it's probably especially true for 4chan girls, although there's exceptions to that. Probably the best way is to get to know them and appeal to them emotionally then make a move, or else look for the smaller percentage of girls who do tend to want stuff like casual sex. Just talk to a lot of girls too and don't be afraid to be rejected.
>>35463370
>ASPD people themselves have described themselves as having no capacity for empathy or emotions, even if they tried they couldnt.
What's your experience with them hearing this? Don't mean that doubting you. I'm just actually curious. I've spoken to 1-2 other girls who I think had ASPD. One I didn't know her psychiatric history but I had a lot of reasons to think so and we felt similarly on many things (she may have also had NPD), the other had been diagnosed with ODD and went through similar trauma to me, but avoided getting help seeing no point. I haven't really spoken to any guys with it; it probably manifests fairly differently in men and women, and women are probably a bit more emotional so that carries over to something like it.

>ASPDs i have talked to always have emotion wise felt like this big empty can, hard and cold on the outside, empty on the inside. You dont really sound like that. Or you might have found a way to convincingly hide your ASPD tendencies.
Maybe I am just very good at hiding it and functioning normally. I posted a bit about my history here >>35457795 and I really do not like people to think I actually have ASPD because it's just very harmful. People always say that I seem very empathetic and so on, I never felt empathy but I know what it should feel like so it's easy to fake. It's probably even easier to act like a very sympathetic person when you don't actually feel brought down by other people's emotions.

cont
>>
>>35463370
>>35463540
Despite having what is basically a serious mental illness, I'm fairly functional and normal because I'm smart enough to be. Stereotypically people with ASPD are not self-aware, which is often probably true, but I think it's also as simple as the fact that more intelligent people introspect and others don't. For a long time I didn't really realise just how different I was because my CD diagnosis was hidden from me. I thought stuff like survivor's guilt was a writing device, I never imagined people actually felt bad to stuff like what they heard on the news and I thought it was social cues people picked up on to act like they did. I truthfully do feel like I have a complete incapacity for empathy and some certain emotions like guilt and remorse.

But, I'm not really out to prove it to anyone, and because I always felt like I was fairly normal, it didn't fuck me up that much to learn I had ASPD. I try not to let it stop me from living a normal life or appearing normal. I don't try to appear colder or anything like that. So if I seem like I don't have it from how I talk about certain emotions and so on, maybe I am just not low functioning and feeling deprived enough to fit in with a stereotypical view of ASPD. Part of the problem with it, is people all have a very particular idea of what ASPD is, but people are individuals behind their personality disorders same as everyone with BPD can be quite different.

>How high? What are the most important physical traits a man can have, and what are the worst?
Worst is easy, if he's short, skinny, really fat. Ideal is fit taller guys. I like people with lighter hair and eye colours. A lot of looks can be handsome if the guy looks good, like both long and short hair, etc.

>What would you look for in sexual performance?
Ideally, someone who is into a lot of different things and a bit fucked up, tries a lot of new things, has a high sex drive, can last a long time, stuff like that.
>>
as someone who have aspd i can say for certain how it feels.

basically very seldom do i smile because i don't feel emotional cues to smile. my face because of that has anatural resting pissed face becaue my muscles developed there. i do laugh a lot especially in social interactions ill laugh if find something funny.

main emotions felt are anger, boredom, i get more irritable then anyone know. for instance waiting for coffee and it taking more then two minutes i get pissed off and started insulting some customers in the place because i was already raging at that point and people were looking at me so i was lashing out at them like that. do regret that i have such little self control? no not really in this fits of public rage ill say really abd thigns to people old, young, women, male, etc its got me in a few fights do i regret the things i say to them? nope they can dish it back out oddly enough very few of htem insult me back, liek EVER, which i find odd most are just silent because they can obviously realize i have anger issues and dont' want to tilt me more or htey're just in shock that i blow up at hte drop of a dime.

maing thing is boredom i up and drove 1000 miles away in the blue of night to feel excited and refreshed, ive gambled so much money i dont want to even admit to it, ill quit jobs after litearlly one week right now got to get a new job so i can start gaming to hopefully pacify my boredom. everything feels dire with me (and i think aspd) we have no patience, no ability to plan a day, week, month ahead everythign has to be NOW! liek for instance i need a gaming laptop and better internet connection so obviously get a job so i can buy these things but i'm already plotting how to get my family to give me money so i can have it now. just my two cent can answer more questions
>>
>>35463878
How did you find out you had ASPD? Are you diagnosed or self-diagnosed, were you ever suspected of conduct disorder or oppositional defiant disorder? Did you go through any trauma when you were younger, what are some of the things you think made you this way? Apologies for the lot of questions, I'm just curious.
>>
>>35463708
>ideal is CHAD McCHADCHAD
what a surprise
how tall are you?
>>
>>35463932
no never been diagnosed never will part of it is because i can be very angellic around people many of my support group would jump to defend me like cops, social workers (when i was living on the streets), really only way to diagnose would be family to say 'he did this, and this, and he does this' or a SO (i never want one too self centered do want sex often though). family would probably never do that but multiple times out of anger at me they'll say you're a psycho which they know deep down i'm flawed. i threw a scolding hot pot pie on my sister and scarred her chest permanetely ever since she has known i'm a loose cannon also chased her around with a knife so she just kinda acts cold towards me.

trauma younger grew up in a crack house, seen my dad verbally and physically abuse my mom, was sexually molested by grandma (laying in bed she would rub my penis area for some odd reason? happened twice kek). always been this way i have -

disorderly conduct (randomly started insulting a police officer and told him if he wasnt in his uniform id beat his ass) apparently they went easy on me and gave me disorderly conduct said they could've thrown an intimidating or threatening law enforcement if htey wanted to which is a serious charge

possession of marijuna two times

criminal damage

domestic abuse

ya... kinda had some issues. i do have a cop that dealt with me and really likes me she would defend me desu. i'm a likeable person personality wise, action wise not agood guy :)
>>
>>35463540
>>35463708

I think you're just more introspective and manipulative. Other ASPDs i have talked to seemes to kind of like the fear and apprehension people have towads them, they enjoyed their perceived superiority over "normal people".

For example while i wouldnt fear someone like you, i would have a REALLY hard time trusting you with anything simply because of how manipulative you seem to be, where as with other ASPDs i
have seen it seems the physical threat is more immediate.

>Worst is easy, if he's short, skinny, really fat. Ideal is fit taller guys. I like people with lighter hair and eye colours. A lot of looks can be handsome if the guy looks good, like both long and short hair, etc.

Seems fair, not too different from what i expected.

Anyways, ill be leaving the thread now anon, i got to go. Was nice talking to you.
>>
>>35463967
Most people have ideals like those, guys and girls. Doesn't really make a difference. And anyway physical characteristics are actually less important to me than other ones, as I already said.
>how tall are you?
166cm, so it's not hard to be tall compared to me. My standards are a bit different with what I find attractive in girls, I don't really care if girls are taller or not for example.
>>35464052
I can believe you have it if what you say is true. The way you write is really weird, like a flowing stream of consciousness. It sounds like you have a lot of trouble with things and fitting into society, and have been through a lot of bad things as well, which if it's the case I'm sorry to hear.
>>35464148
Interesting analysis.

I usually just find it funny how people view stuff like ASPD and talk about it. I was on the bus a few weeks ago and overheard this conversation the bus driver was having about serial killers and psychopaths with some guy he knew next to him and I just couldn't take it seriously at all. I do actually enjoy stuff like that since it's amusing, and in some ways I do feel like I have certain things easier than most people, but I wouldn't say I feel superior to other people in general, and I don't need to prove myself to anyone or try to get some kind of superficial fear and apprehension from anyone (that just sounds stupid to me).

I think girls with it are more likely to be emotionally manipulative and abusive and guys more commonly physical (probably in addition to emotionally). I'm pretty physically weak and frail so there's not much point to getting into fights or anything like that.

>Anyways, ill be leaving the thread now anon, i got to go. Was nice talking to you.
Take care. It was fun talking with you.
>>
>>35464329
well i dropped out of school and spent many years homeless so like said my writing is because of that. as i think it i write it with no proofreading.

you should hear me speak on there GREAT public speaker and can really allure captivate people with my speech. many people in my life have told me they like listening to me talk.
>>
>>35464378
That makes sense. Same experience here dropping out of school, and people telling me they like listening to me, but I'm lucky and never was homeless or anything like that. It's fun orating and giving speeches, I haven't gotten to do it as much as I'd like.
>>
diagnosed with BPD two years ago at 18

well at least they found out early

hope I learn to manage my feelings
>>
>>35464445
Have you been taking DBT or anything? I imagine being self-aware would help you improve a lot at least.
>>
>>35459886
>nicest guy you'll ever meet
>twisted fucking psychopath
>>
>>35464461
I tried some therapy, didn't really help.
taking xanax and ativan when things get bad. trying to work on my issues by myself, I can say things are better than they were two years ago at least.

I'm going back to school after dropping out, for one. And I'm talking to girls again despite my feelings. I'm lucky enough that they text me of their own accord because they're interested but I can't seem to keep any of them.
>>
>>35464911
That's good things are doing a bit better for you. I hope things work out for you and you manage to do okay managing your BPD. It would be really hard to deal with.
>>
>>35459677
You're just a huge faggot dude.

Better you realize that sooner and get your life started than later.
>>
>>35464962
Thanks, that actually means a lot to me.
>>
>>35465016
It's sad the lack of sympathy people often have for BPD. They can be quick to villainise it rather than try to understand it, and it seems harder for men with it in certain ways as well.
>>
>>35465085
don't really blame them desu, if you've never had something like it, it can sound like a load of crap.

although once my girl friend told me depression was jsut being lazy and I nearly hit her across her smug face.

about being male and having bpd - seems to be pretty obvious or something. I can leave a good impression on people initially but after they try to get to know me they sense something's off and just cut off contact. at least I have two friends who know what's wrong with me and are cool with it
>>
>>35465398
Maybe it's since guys tend to be pushed by society into acting less emotional, seeming like they care less about people, and so on, so if a guy has BPD and is more emotional than normal, and concerned with what others think about him or fears abandonment, it looks more different from the norm than a girl being like that. Which is really unfair. It's good you found at least a couple people who accept you for who you are, though.
>>
>>35464967
found another armchair psychologist

love it when strangers claim to know my brain better than i do
>>
File: 1353760031978.jpg (32KB, 490x553px) Image search: [Google]
1353760031978.jpg
32KB, 490x553px
All this thread has left me feeling is
>tfw no ASPD or BPD gf
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.