[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annoying cuckold stereotypes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (112KB, 1033x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 1033x1280px
I am a sexual deviant and i have a cuckold fetish. It started off as femdom and cuckolding was the next step in my sexual deviancy. I am not confined to my cuckold fetish, i fetishize doing anything to please the girl so if she wants to be dominated then i can dominate her and get off to that real well because im still serving her

I read things about cuckolding and i always see shit like "cuckolding is where a man with a small penis lets a guy with a large penis fuck his wife" etc. What has penis size got to do wiht it ? Its total bollocks. My dong is 7 inches long, its nothing to do with my fetish

Another thing "men with cuckold fetishes are pussies". No im not im pretty manly and confident. Im dominant in my every day life, i am just a sexual deviant.

"Cuckolds are male feminists and lefties". I vote ukip and supported donald trump, it has nothing to do what so ever with my deviancy.

"Cuckolds are bisexual or gay". Literally fuck off, i would never do anything gay it makes me cringe.

I hate how pretty much all cuckold videos have a bi sexual theme and always joke about my supposedly small penis which isnt true.

I used to use cuck as an insult jokingly because lets be honest its a pretty aweful fetish but i cant really help it. But now im starting to get pissed off with how many stupid people there are who say stupid shit like this.

End of rant. Ama if you want
>>
>I'm a sexual deviant
you're a pussy
>>
>>35458139
Why?
Sorry i dont just want to shag a girl in missionary for 5 minutes and roll over and go to sleep you boring cunt, nice one mate youre well hard
>>
>>35458216
why is sexual gratification so important to you? tell mme about your relationship with your mother and father.
>>
>>35458304
Pretty bad desu and i know youre right, that is the reason im fucked up. Im aware of it but theres nothing i can do about that
>>
>>35458123
>I vote ukip and supported donald trump
>literal cuck
Common Filth is right again
>>
>>35458216
lol your idea of "interesting sex" is to let other men fuck your girl?

Your no better than the leftist sissy cucks you despise
>>
File: faggotfred racist cuck.jpg (107KB, 509x602px) Image search: [Google]
faggotfred racist cuck.jpg
107KB, 509x602px
>I vote ukip and supported donald trump

That's because cuckold is a racist fetish. You get off to disgusting beasts degrading white women who you self-insert as due to your abusive childhood and low self-esteem.

Pic very much related
>>
>>35458485
>implying cuckolding means interracial

Its literally just emotional domination for me, nothing to do with race. Im more turned on by my imaginary boss fucking my imaginary wife
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.