[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to live in France?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Eiffel Tower 2.jpg (82KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Eiffel Tower 2.jpg
82KB, 960x640px
What's it like to live in France?
>>
>>35456754
Living as a NEET can be pretty easy past 25.
>>
>>35456754
Frenchman here, its gotten incredbly racist pas 10 years and there are so kuch terror and migrant crimes, city life is crap full of nonwhite and its so expensive only rural life is nice until we kick out all niggers and arabs. Front nationale is useless, government bullies us all and terrorizes use with fear and they hate native europeans fuck france bomb it
>>
>>35456825
/R9k/ is not the /pol/.
>>
>>35456754
What do you want to know? This is your average Western country.
>>
When you live in a city surrounded by social housings, it's shit.
>>
>>35456754
Froggie here. Mixed feelings: on one hand I can't help but love our tradition, especially when it comes to le goude cuisine onch onch onch, but there are many things I dislike as well.

positives:
>Gr8 food
>Beautiful places everywhere (especially in the countryside
>People are pretty chill
>Lots of kewl books

Negatives:
>Too many sandniggers (in large cities only, as >>35456825 said)
>Worsening economy
>laziness everywhere
>smugness is off the charts

Life really depends on where you are: if you are living in the northern half of the country, you're pretty safe culturally, and people are usually fine as long as you don't bother them too much. But the economy is stagnating and the population is getting older, so there is not much point in living here.
In the southern half, everything going in the shitter: absolute muslim invasion, to the point women are raped and attacked in the streets, and as soon as you leave the big cities, there's nothing but small shitholes with fifty people and nothing to do.

So in the end, as long as you live in the "good" areas, everything's fine, but don't go in the following cities: Paris, Marseille, Nice, Lyon, and basically anything that has more than 1 million people, as the mudslimes will be attracted to it like flies to a fat turd.
>>
>>35456952
The United States is probably not average for a western country so I have no idea what life is like in France
>>
>>35457178
Where do you recommend traveling to for a vacation? Are things expensive? Just how much do French hate Americans (me)? Aside from Eiffel Tower meme I don't really care if I miss the major cities
>>
File: 1482279069583.png (577KB, 960x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482279069583.png
577KB, 960x750px
>>35457178
>In the southern half, everything going in the shitter: absolute muslim invasion, to the point women are raped and attacked in the streets, and as soon as you leave the big cities, there's nothing but small shitholes with fifty people and nothing to do.
Tu veux dire niveau cote d'azur? Le sud-ouest est plutot tranquille comme region.

>>35457273
Well, it's your typical western country. When you avoid arab-ridden shitholes it's the usual society: normies, stacies, etc. The main differences being we have no prevalent "rednecks" here, girls are usually less slutty (at least I feel so), people are more or less chill but it's a mixed bag (drivers are usually fucking assholes).
>>
French anons, can you tell me about monaco
>>
>>35457361
Interesting question. People usually like americans (usually though). Things are not really expensive, in general. Food might be a little higher, but right now 1euro=1$ so you can figure out for yourself.
As for what place you should visit, it really depends on what is interesting you.
You might find interesting visiting some castles in the countryside, or just chill in some mountainous regions. If you like your vacations kind of laid back, I might recommend going to Savoie, where you'll mostly have time to walk around, and enjoy some local food (mostly based on cheese and charcuterie).
But what do I know? Most of the vacations I took as a child were outside of the country.

>>35457481
Oui bien sur, je pensais surtout au sud est. Tout ce qui est autour de la cote d'azur est irrecuperable.
>>
>>35457511
It's essentially a tiny rock for very rich people.
>>
>>35457511
Vatican if the Pope was replaced by Donald trump.
>>
>>35457561
>>35457481
Thanks for the tips frog anons. I have some interest in traveling to Europe, especially France someday. I hope things get better with the dune coon problem. Do you think your country should leave the EU like England or no?
>>
>>35457985
EU traitors must be killed sartotsky or whatevers crew must be lynched. Where you plan to visit, we can have coffee and meme if you visit near me?
>>
>>35458044
I don't know yet, probably somewhere that's comfy and not a tourist trap
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.