[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots, mind helping me with this? Think you can do it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (215KB, 965x656px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
215KB, 965x656px
Hey robots, mind helping me with this? Think you can do it?
>>
>>35456319
OR just write it out and ill record it, because i can only reach the 2 min mark until i run out of what to say
>>
>>35456419
Yeah that actually sounds difficult to talk about for 3 minutes. There isn't really a lot going on there. The best I can think of is to talk about how it looks very 50s/60s, and how over-prescribed Valium was back then and how the mom looks like she's off her gourd on the stuff. Then something about the soul-crushing emptiness of the life of a suburban stay-at-home mom, how she wishes she could have a career or just run off and fuck her husband's boss or something like that.
>>
>>35456319
is this an autism test or something?
>>
>>35456319
I'd rather not record it, so I'll just write it out like >>35456419

I see a mother who couldn't care about anything that is happening around her, distracted, thinking about "what could have been", provided she didn't have children. I imagine that she hates her children to a degree, but won't abuse them; and would rather let them run around, doing anything that they like. I think that the little girl put the boy up to stealing the cookies, giving her an excuse should they get caught in the act.

I think the mother will drown herself in the bathtub tonight. I don't think that the children will care.
>>
How the fuck do you describe that picture for 3 minutes?

>Mom is washing the dishes and obliviously spilling water all over the floor because she is a stupid cunt
>Her son is trying to steal cookies but he's about to fall and he deserves it for being a spoiled little smartass
>The girl is just standing there because she's useless and wants to get cookies without actually putting in any effort for them. She wants men to do all the work for her.
>>
R8 this

The picture depicts a mother and her two children, a daughter and a son. They are all in a kitchen, the mother cleaning dishes in front of a sink with the window open in front of her, and the children reaching for a jar of cookies in a cabinet way above their height so they use a stool to reach it.

What seems to be happening can be summed up as chaos, the mother as she is drying a plate, the sink is overflowing with water and is spilling on the floor. The children are misbehaving by trying to reach for the cookie jar, probably before dinner, and the stool that the son is standing on looks wobbly and makes it seem that an accident will occur, causing even more problems.

The narrative I could think of is that this picture looks very 50s or 60s, back then Valium was over-prescribed so maybe the mother is impaired by the drug. The drug is probably taken to ease what she has to deal with everyday. The life of being a suburban stay-at-home mom probably feels very empty and soul-crushing to actually be apart of. She probably wishes she could have a career or to have some sort of freedom from her current situation.
>>
Take 2
Hope this reaches at least 2min and 30

The picture depicts a mother and her two children, a daughter and a son. They are in a household, all in a kitchen. The mother is cleaning dishes in front of a sink with the window open in front of her, and the children reaching for a jar of cookies in a cabinet way above their height so they use a stool to reach it. The children are a around a meter or two away from the mother with her back facing them. The room looks like a basic old styled kitchen, probably around the 50s. Only two walls are visible, with bottom cabinets and drawers pressed against them connecting each other and surrounding the room. One wall which i described has the window that the mother can look out to, the other with a top cabinet that has a cookie jar that the children are reaching for.

What seems to be happening can be summed up as chaos, the mother as she is drying a plate, the sink is overflowing with water and is spilling on the floor. The children are misbehaving by trying to reach for the cookie jar, probably before dinner, and the stool that the son is standing on looks wobbly and makes it seem that an accident will occur, causing even more problems.

The narrative I could think of is that this picture looks very 50s or 60s, back then Valium was over-prescribed so maybe the mother is taking the drug and is currently impaired by it. The drug is probably taken to ease her stress of what she has to deal with everyday. The life of being a suburban stay-at-home mom probably feels very empty and soul-crushing to actually be apart of. Their is no real freedom or goals to achieve, no real opportunity or achievements to strive towards. She is probably very miserable and wishes she could have a career of her own or to have some sort of freedom from her current situation.
>>
>>35457782
I can't get to 2 min with this bruh
>>
howboutthis

The picture depicts a mother and her two children, a daughter and a son. They are in a household, all in a kitchen. The mother is cleaning dishes in front of a sink with the window open in front of her, and the children reaching for a jar of cookies in a cabinet way above their height so they use a stool to reach it. The children are around a meter or two away from the mother with her back facing them. The room looks like a basic old styled kitchen, probably around the 50s. Only two walls are visible, with bottom cabinets and drawers pressed against them connecting each other and surrounding the room. One wall which i described has the window that the mother can look out to, outside of it showing a lawn with a walkway and the side of another house. The other wall has a top cabinet with a cookie jar inside that the children are reaching for.

What seems to be happening can be summed up as chaos. The mother as she is drying a plate, leaves the faucet on and the sink then overflows with water and it spills on the floor making a mess. The children are misbehaving by trying to reach for the cookie jar, probably before dinner, and the stool that the son is standing on looks wobbly and makes it seem that an accident will occur, causing even more problems.

The narrative I could think of is that this picture looks very 50s or 60s, back then Valium was over-prescribed so maybe the mother is taking the drug and is currently impaired by it. The drug is probably taken to ease her stress of what she has to deal with everyday. The life of being a suburban stay-at-home mom probably feels very empty and soul-crushing to actually be apart of. Their is no real freedom or goals to achieve, no real opportunity or achievements to strive towards. She is probably very miserable and wishes she could have a career of her own or to have some sort of freedom from her current situation.
>>
>>35456319
The women is pensively looking at her husband outside chatting with the neighbor's wife, convinced he's fucked her more than once, convictions that are made worse by his many "late nights at work". She's oblivious to the water is spilling on the floor.
The kids are pretty fucked up themselves, their father doesn't to talk to them much and their mother just drinks. They got into drugs pretty quickly. In this scene the boy is already pretty high and he intends to lace cookies with some purple kush. He mental states combined with the wet floor means he falls over and cracks his skull on the counter.
>>
Don't reply to threads like this or survey threads. These people are trying to study you so they can control you.
>>
>>35458152
damn nigger you started off really strong and ended on a weak note (though I do agree that the boy is gonna crack his head wide open)
>>
File: 1418597241424.jpg (95KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1418597241424.jpg
95KB, 960x1280px
>>35456319
A mother can't control her kids so she tries to give them the "silent treatment", figuring they'll behave to get her attention back. She's so busy trying to ignore them that she can't concentrate and she's fucked up the washing up, just like she's fucked up everything else in her life.
Her weak parenting approach isn't working on the kids, neither of whom have noticed her "silent treatment" and are just carrying on doing what they were doing before.

While the mother looks away, the son will fall off the stool and bash his skull in on the corner of the counter. He will suffer significant brain damage and bleeding on the brain. He will, most likely, die.
The mother will blame her daughter for this and show nothing but hate and disdain towards her. The daughter will grow up, hated and abused and with the constant guilt of her brother's death pressed upon her by the mother.

In the end, the washing up was never finished.
>>
>>35456319
brother and sister are trying to steal cookies from the cupboard behind mothers back. brother gets on stool in order to reach the jar, grabs a cookie, and trips while handing the cookie to his sister. girl is laughing about the fact that their stealing cookies rather than the fact that her brother is falling. mother is secretly paying attention to the cookie stealing crusade but forgets about the sink while doing so.
>>
just ponder over your own thoughts while you describe it. learn how to fluff
>>
Final, got 2:58

The picture depicts a mother and her two children, a daughter and a son. They are in a household, all in a kitchen. The mother is cleaning dishes in front of a sink with the window open in front of her, and the children reaching for a jar of cookies in a cabinet way above their height so they use a stool to reach it. The children are around a meter or two away from the mother with her back facing them. The room looks like a basic old styled kitchen, probably around the 50s. Only two walls are visible, with bottom cabinets and drawers pressed against them connecting each other and surrounding the room. One wall which i described has the window that the mother can look out to, outside of it showing a lawn with a walkway and the side of another house. The other wall has a top cabinet with a cookie jar inside that the children are reaching for.

What seems to be happening can be summed up as chaos. The mother as she is drying a plate, leaves the faucet on and the sink then overflows with water and it spills on the floor making a mess. The children are misbehaving by trying to reach for the cookie jar, probably before dinner, and the stool that the son is standing on looks wobbly and makes it seem that he will hit his back or head on the counter, causing minor or major injuries which means more problems.

>>
File: 1481902086019.png (124KB, 375x409px) Image search: [Google]
1481902086019.png
124KB, 375x409px
>>35458345
"she's so busy trying to ignore them that she can't concentrate and she's fucked the washing up"

okay this test has determined you're autistic

>>35458537

what the fuck is your problem dude? why are you just reposting the same shit 500 times?
>>
>>35456319

What really happen is that the wife was banging the neighbor next door. The husband came home early one day to discover he is a cuck and had an interaction with the neighbor while hes dick was in the wifes cunt.

He pulled out a knife in self defense when the husband lunched at him with the briefcase and accidentally killed him.

The wife had this planned all along and you can see it on her evil grin in the photo provided. She cut up the husbands body and tried to put it through the garbage compactor in the sink. It got clogged so she opened the windows to try air out some of the smell.

The neighbor rushed out to get some supplies to berry the rest of the remains in the garden out the back.

She never loved the boy and with the husband out of the picture she convinced her daughter there are cookies in the top shelf and to ask her to get her brother to help.. all along knowing he was a lazy leech neet and would try to get the stash of cookies from the only bench stool in the room.. hopefully breaking hes neck making it look like an accident and a perfect alibi with her daughter as testimony.

She will then sell the house and move in with the neighbor to raise their princess little daughter together.

And this what really happen in the picture. prove me wrong.
>>
>>35458762
How did the test come to that conclusion?

I'm not gonna argue the results. Just want to know what criteria I met.
>>
>>35458762
those 500 times where minor edits i used to read out and time myself you retard. finally finished it
>>
File: Untitle.png (10KB, 252x259px) Image search: [Google]
Untitle.png
10KB, 252x259px
>>35456319

Two words

PURE FUCKING EVIL
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.