[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Break-up Redpill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 1143243.jpg (128KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1143243.jpg
128KB, 960x960px
Too many men after being cheated on or dumped by their partner make the mistake of hoping their ex will experience the same sadness.
Women simply have it too easy when it comes to moving on and finding a man. They will never feel the gut-wrenching loneliness or betrayal because they do not need confidence to find a new partner or to have sex. They don't even need to look that good.

I've come to the conclusion that almost all women will never truly have the level of despair that men do after a break-up.
>>
It's one of those things that all men know but nobody says IRL because women will instantly disagree with it due to their feelings-instinct.

Women genuinely cannot feel sadness with the same intensity/profundity that men do, ESPECIALLY in the context of romance. Men are the ones who have to consistently, time and again, bare their souls and open up to strangers when they seek companionship. What do women have to do? Just sit there almost dispassionately, similar to an interviewer interviewing candidates for a job opening.
>>
Instead of hoping for them to fail, or experience your level of sadness focus on self-improvement.

They will never feel as painful as you did. It's futile to attempt to ruin their lives, or to wish they suffer.

They will never be as hurt as you, but you can be happier and more satisfied than they ever could be.
>>
>>35455400
Women also don't need to be charming, witty or intelligent. They just have to look decent and play nice.
A man may be single for years if he can't rebuild his confidence. Men need confidence just to be with women. Women rarely initiate and show interest.

Now a woman who lacks confidence will have men comfort her and approach her.
>>
>>35455328
You're a mean person. No wonder you made this thread. The empathy level is just slightly above zero.
>>
File: 1487126321502.jpg (161KB, 728x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1487126321502.jpg
161KB, 728x1484px
>falling for the relationship meme
>>
>>35455555
what a waste of a get.
It's not a lack of empathy. Women don't need to have confidence in order to find a male.

They can start relationships much easier regardless of their state of mind.
>>
>>35455751
You have probably never seen a truly unconfident and clumsy girl.
>>
>>35455328
Women only mourn a break up if he's chad-tier and they know they won't get better in the future. If he's not, it's onto the next dick.
>>
>>35455783
Not the anon you're replying to, but just because a girl is "unconfident and clumsy"...how does that make her more likely to experience sadness/loneliness after a break-up?

retard

>>35455804
Exactly.
>>
>>35455783
Men will still express interest in her.
It's not a matter of me being apathetic or ignorant.

Most women like that are approached by at least a few men. They often have opportunity come directly to them and they'll reject it.
>>
>>35455328
>Women simply have it too easy when it comes to moving on and finding a man.

yes, and it's the actual fucking start of the dissolution of our society: "men crave so much for the vagoo, they'll happily go for a wrecked one".

once upon a time virginity was considered a valuable, not an illness.

consequences:
- absurdly low percentage of slutty whores
- ridicolously low percentage of failed marriages
- depression and suicidal tendencies only hit Chads, because no woman would consider them for marriage - normies and robots just became eligible as husband as soon as they got a job and were known to not to be alcohols/gamblers
- people became fathers&mothers before 20, grandfathers&grandmas before 40, and still fucking like rabbits well over 50

and most of all: gays were literally the 0.1% of population and did not want to "homosexualize" the world.
>>
I broke up with my ex gf and I think I "won" the breakup. It's a revenge fantasy coming true.
>breakup with her over a bunch of issues
>she was mad and said a bunch of rude things to me
>decide to do a bunch of new hobbies to get my mind off the break up (I didn't miss her, just the lack of affection)
>made a ton of new friends and connections
>started dieting and working out
>met a new grill who is way more attractive than my ex at the gym and now we're dating.
>meanwhile, my ex's life has been going to shit because she lost her position at the college clubs she does.
>saw her at an event on Thursday and she stormed out to the bathroom at the venue and her friends kept taking turns comforting her for like an hour. I walked by the bathroom and heard her screaming.

Also, when we were together I told her that it wouldn't matter to me if an ex became a slut to try to hurt me after a breakup because all it would mean is that her pussy is literally worthless. So my bases were covered.
>>
File: 1484063887079.png (175KB, 539x612px) Image search: [Google]
1484063887079.png
175KB, 539x612px
>havent been on a date in ages
>started dating a classmate
>read up on all the seduction gurus and go all out on preparing for the date
>first date went well and even made physical contact by pointing out something different about her fingers
>kissed at the end of the night (felt so fucking good)
>says she enjoyed it and would like to do it again
>at this point I'm fucking ecstatic
>schedule a second date 2 weeks later because we were both busy with studying for exams
>go to a nice garden art museum and I escalate physical contact even more and feel her back and hold her hands and shit. feelsgoodman.jpg
>2nd date ends with a kiss
>tries to prepare more for the next date by being more emotionally open and honest
>schedule for the 3rd date via text
>an hour later I get a response of something like it was nice to get to know you anon, lets be friends.
>I'm in absolute shock and didn't know how to respond
>feel anger and sadness
>reassure her that I can handle rejection and ask for clarification (cuck move)
>finally get confirmation that shes not romantically interested
>I try to pretend this is nothing and act emotionally tough and shit
>we just agree to be friends but in my mind, shes fucking dead to me.
>never talk to her again in class but can't stop thinking about her.

I just feel like I'm going through withdrawal from drug addiction right now.
>>
File: 1480139332112.gif (240KB, 540x550px) Image search: [Google]
1480139332112.gif
240KB, 540x550px
>>35457701
>an hour later I get a response of something like it was nice to get to know you anon, lets be friends.

"I'm sorry I just can't see you as a friend"
"I just can't see you as the type who'd want to talk shit with me go out to bars and play vidya"

"I just don't see you as a bro"

Play up the whole thing act like she simply isn't cool, chill, or funny enough to be your friend and act very nonchalantly and polite when you say this.
>>
>>35458057
fug I really wanted to say that. so much for being a worthless cuck
>>
>>35458265

>get friendzoned
>"I'm not sure about being friends, but we can definitely be acquaintances. And if I see you somewhere, and we make eye contact, and you say "Hi" first i'll be sure to say "Hi: back."
>>
>>35458323
wow perfect response.
Thanks senpai
>>
>>35456782
Bravo anon

>always makes me happy to hear this
>>
File: il_340x270.869111506_by20.jpg (22KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.869111506_by20.jpg
22KB, 340x270px
When a guy finally gets into a relationship he will usually stop courting other woman, big mistake. In the event of a break up a guy will find himself with nothing unless hes just good enough with woman that he can bounce back quickly, but when a woman breaks up with her boyfriend her orbiters are still there, they were always there, so she doesn't have to do any maintenance on her rebound game during a relationship.
>>
>>35455328
This is why we do honor killings and acid attacks, to make sure roasties never recover after breaking up
>>
>tfw ex dumped me and got back with her ex who dumped her but has been beta orbiting her

I..I thought she wasn't like the other girls.
>>
>>35456782

I think the difference is when men mourn breakups, we're sad that we don't have our girl anymore. Women don't care that you are gone, but they are sad when they see that you're doing fine without them. Drives them crazy when they realize that, not only do you not need her to be happy, but you are actually better off without her. My break-up story:

>Dated girl for 3 years
>Got a job in the oilfield when that was still a thing. Everything's cool.
>1 month later, she calls me abusive. Almost dumped her on the spot. In hindsight, I should have.
>2 months later, they send me to fucking Russia for training
>Talk to her every morning before work (evening for her) and get bitched at for $2/minute
>Dump her finally
>When I get home, she finds out through the grapevine that I met a Russian qt 2 days after the breakup
>I get a 3-page email from her telling me what a piece of shit I am
>I respond "k"
>I married that Russian qt
>>
>>35458586

That's just good practice in general. When a woman sees that other women like you and you have options, she will actually put effort into keeping you happy. If she sees that she's all you have, she loses all respect for you.
>>
>>35455328
can confirm
was even able to get over ex faster because she told me she was going to party and fuck people after i said i still loved her
wew lmao
>>
>>35458701
>get bitched at for $2/minute
lol'd. Also good job getting out of that one.
>>
>>35458785

Its just a warning, my friend fell for the "loyal to my gf" meme and pissed out on some crazy good pussy during the height of his popularity in college. He became attractive enough to snag a 7.5/10 and got too comfortable with himself.
>>
File: my baby being so pure.png (208KB, 445x238px) Image search: [Google]
my baby being so pure.png
208KB, 445x238px
>>35455328
My ex bf and i broke up over a year ago.
>he liked making me feel jealous of other girls
>he liked knowing I was tied around his little finger
>always threatened to break up with me
>one day I grew a metaphorical pair and decided to dump him
>two-weeks later a guy I had met through a friend would not stop courting me
>Every chance he saw me he just couldn't stop telling me how beautiful I was, my ex never even once tried this hard
>Later found out we liked the same things
>After only 2 1/2 weeks of being single I decided to date this guy

It's been a year and a half since then and I still love this man with all my heart
>ex decided to be a shit (you all think that only women do) and try to contact me and make me miss him once he saw I was doing so well
>Fuck him and his bullshit
>I haven't talked to him in over a year
>He still tries to contact me
>(he also became anorexic)

tl:dr I'll date whoever the fuck I want when I want, because nice guys deserve a chance and assholes deserve to rot
>>
>>35458785
No, a woman puts an effort when she sees she is being treated with respect and love. Threatening to leave for someone else because they cannot communicate what they want is plain manipulation.
>>
>>35458874

I'm exaggerating a little bit (Skype is free) but being told all the ways that you suck is really not a good way to start the day. I had no trouble getting over the breakup and never actually felt like I miss her. I kinda want those 3 years back, though.
>>
>>35458586
ex did that actually
read ---> >>35459054
>>
>>35459118
>I kinda want those 3 years back, though.
Same. Don't give a fuck about my ex and dealing with her shit actually helped make me stop being lazy... but fuck, realizing I could have done something else with the time is a little frustrating.
>>
>HKV
>Meet a guy
>He said he was a shut in like me. Had a stupid little job like me. He was short and skelly.
>Together for years, just playing vidya and working only enough to pay our bills so we could spend more time together
>pretty happy
>Lost his job and became depressed.
>Felt bad for him
>Paid all the bills for years, working overtime and getting a promotion to make sure we're ok
>rarely get to see him
>had to clean up after him often
>His coping turned into going to parties and barhopping
>He would bring people home drunk and I wouldn't be able to sleep
>He would scream at me if I started crying about being stressed out
> was fucking up at work and my health took a shit
>I was diagnosed with a chronic illness after ending up in the ER
>I told him I couldn't do this anymore and he lied to me about being a shut in
>I broke up with him and moved into my own apartment
>He suddenly got a really nice job and a nice car, doing all he could trying to get me to return
> Told him never again

That was 4 years ago. He's already had quite a few gfs since then. I'm just kind of doing my own thing now alone, hoping I can correct my health back to normal but I'm just used goods at this point so I've become asexual.
I must fall outside of the almost all category but I'll never trust a guy again when he swears he is an introvert.
>>
File: goodjaaaabbb.png (295KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
goodjaaaabbb.png
295KB, 500x257px
>>35459805
oh fuck off don't blame all men either.
My bf is way more of an introvert than me and he didn't even have to say it. It's you're own fault for ALLOWING a guy do this to you
AND SAME GOES FOR EVERY FAGGOT HERE IN THIS THREAD.
You pussies just let people use you because you're all so afraid of feeling alone that you lash out at ALL women or ALL men just to feel justified about your shitty feelings
>>
>>35460204
Nah I'm not lashing out on men. I know there are good ones out there but I don't have good judgement to overstep lies that just sell me into a relationship with them. So I'm just staying asexual. It's pretty easy.
>>
>>35459122
Hey, anon. I'm liking a girl and have been courting her for a little while. Got any tips on what I'm supposed to do?
>>
>>35460325
>respect her and show genuine interest

just understand that if you honestly try and she doesn't reciprocate your feelings and obviously strings you along then drop that bitch
she ain't even worth your time bot
but if you wanna just fuck her then idk
>>
>>35460263
lol well if you admit that you're the problem then we have no issue here
goodjob not blaming other people on your shitty choices
>>
>>35455783
>unconfident and clumsy girls have men throwing themselves at them if they even put the slightest amount of effort in to put themselves out there. That could literally be an anonymous 4chan post saying "i'm a lonely girl" and an email address. Try doing that as a male, even a homo or bisexual male, and see where it gets you.
>>
>>35460423
Yeah, I'll see about that. We've been friends for a while and I'm really into her, but I can't really tell if it's reciprocate because we're both really introverted and I'm awful at taking hints.

Either way, I'll see what I can do, thanks anon
>>
>>35455328
>women will never truly have the level of despair that men do after a break-up.

Not surprised. I think I remember a few years ago reading that psychological studies showed that in general men take break-ups harder than women do.
>>
>>35460552
you gotta grow a pair and make the first move, only then are you gonna really see how she'll feel about more intimate interaction with you
>there's no other way
>You're not the main character to some harem manga
>This is real life and you have to try a little
>>
>>35460805
Yeah. I already came to that conclusion. I'm trying to find the right time, though.

I also came to the conclusion that, logically speaking, making the first move is always the best option because at least then I'll have an answer, so at least it's a 50% chance of approval.

I would also like to do it to get it out of my chest already. It's been giving me a lot of anxiety lately and hoping for her to make the first move for whatever reason seems like an awful idea, considering that I can see I'm not the only one interested in her.

Wish me luck. Just hope the level of intimacy we have already gives me a little edge in all this
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.