[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What piece of advice do you give your future son?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1488660939831.jpg (103KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
1488660939831.jpg
103KB, 500x658px
What piece of advice do you give your future son?
>>
>>35454882
Do not be born.
>>
>>35454882
>What piece of advice do you give your future son?
I wont have any children.
>>
>>35454882
Do your best to hack it and get good grades in HS so you can get into a good school, make good money and be able to support a family when yiure older
>>
>>35454882
Dont

How original
>>
>>35454882

LEGOs, ham-radio and computer programming are better than sex, drugs and alcohol.
>>
>>35454882
Be your own best friend and work on improving yourself, always. When you get too self-critical reflect and then take a positive step forward
>>
>>35454882
friendship is important, try and keep it
>>
>>35454882
Work out and get a job starting age 16.
Violently beat people who mistreat you.
>>
File: image.jpg (311KB, 1161x1550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311KB, 1161x1550px
>>35454882
Sex and wealth are almost worthless. They feel good, but they won't be enough to avoid having regrets later in life. Strive for either science, art or philantropy. Don't live a unexamined life.
>>
Rip in piece, Ian. You died too young. ;_;
>>
>Around blacks never relax.
>With Jews you lose.
>Decisions you make now have long reaching effects in the future, try not to fuck up.
>Tell the truth, despite the consequences.
>Pursue the truth, despite the consequences.
>Don't be jealous or bitter towards other people.
>Consume only high quality art, the rest is a waste of time.
>Don't believe everything you hear, be skeptical.
>Try to be good, but in doing so, don't let other people walk over you.

That'll do for now.
>>
Will never have a child. In slight chance that a adopt one (obviously a boy) I will tell him to disregard females entirely. I won't push all my anti woman rhetoric on him, but I will advise him not to pursue females and warn him of the dangers in doing so.
>>
Expect the worst but don't let it affect the outcome.
Nobody deserves anything, Karma doesn't exist.
Learn how to fight and how to insult.
Learn how to do low blows.
Get low standards.
Do the best for yourself and the ones you love and like.
Take whatever you can.
If you had no chance with a girl or a job, be happy that you couldn't do anything about it.
If a girl doesn't like you back, Degrade her in your mind, know that there's more fish in the sea, find someone else to love.
Learn how to act.
Know when to strike.
Be violent and unpredictable when fighting.

good luck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.