[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots I think I lost my virginity...does plowing a girl kinda

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (79KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 900x900px
Robots I think I lost my virginity...does plowing a girl kinda flaccid count as sex? I couldn't get it up ALL the way, so when I thrusted it just bent to the side. Neither of us came.
>>
>>35453961
dick in vagina counts m8, you're good
>>
You were naked and attempted to have intercourse. Penetration was achieved.
Virginity does not specify the quality of the sex, merely that it was never had.
You had sex.
You are not a virgin.

Enjoy not being able to feel the pity or possibly get the virgin-hunter fuck because "technically one time" even though you may as well still be.
>>
>>35453988
>>35454005
Even if it didn't go in? She was tight so there was no mercy. I don't want that miserable embarrassing night to be considered the first time I had sex.
>>
>>35454057
Same thing happened to me my first time. No worries
>>
>>35454057
>Even if it didn't go in?
Well then, no, you're not a virgin.
Penetration is penetration, no matter how shitty
But if there was no penetration then, well, you're a virgin who ALMOST lost it.
>>
File: image.gif (57KB, 74x98px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
57KB, 74x98px
>>35454077
I don't think I felt the inside of her vagina, she kept saying stop and no so it was hard to focus.
>>
>>35454131

Nigga that's date rape if it's counted as sex. If she said stop and you didn't, that's not good man.

Did you at least do oral?
>>
>>35453961
youre thhe man anon well dun
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 579x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 579x426px
>>35454161
No oral, she didn't want to. I tried putting my fingers in but she said stop after like three seconds.

It was a tinder date, idk what I expected. If this is considered sex then the police should be knocking at my door soon
>>
>>35453961
>so when I thrusted it just bent to the side

Yeah, no, having your dick bent to the side by shmooshing it against her pussy lips does not constitute "losing your virginity".

> she kept saying stop and no so it was hard to focus.

WTF? So it's hard for you to focus on trying to shmoosh your limp dick against her pussy lips while she's saying "no stop no stop no stop"? What the fuck are you doing, dude?

> No oral, she didn't want to.
> I tried putting my fingers in but she said stop after like three seconds.

So, basically, what you're saying is that you attempted to have a sexual experience with a girl who had abso-fucking-lutely no interest whatsoever in doing anything sexual. Am I reading the situation correctly here?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.