[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

party time robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_13494-images-1152386816.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13494-images-1152386816.png
5KB, 238x212px
So i was invited to this guys birthday party in the city. But ill only know 3 people there and there will be like 20 people there. I kinda want to go because it might be fun, but it could also be awkward and horrible. I dont go to very many parties. What would my robot friends do?
>>
Are you over 21?
Have a few beers and just fucking relax. I know none of us actually believe it in our heads, but nobody is silently judging you. Just don't sperg out or reveal your power level and you'll probably make new friends.

Are you under 21?
Well
You'll be uncomfortable the entire time
But again, if you don't sperg out or reveal your power level you'll probably leave with a few new friends.
>>
>>35453576
Im over 21 yea. Why go to the party if i might just stand around drinking, not talking to anyone because i have nothing to talk about because i dont do anything. I don't even know why i was invited. Stupid facebook
>>
>>35453652
Free booze
>>
File: 1401678112358.png (543KB, 2656x3192px) Image search: [Google]
1401678112358.png
543KB, 2656x3192px
Go there and pretend you're someone else. Use a fake name and drink a lot. Pretend the real you is a cool, calm normie. This will separate you from your autistic self. Drunk you will hit a point of black out, this is where the cool persona you have created will do the rest of the work for you. You will wake up the coolest kid in town and your dicc will be succ dry
>>
Be nice and talk to people.
>>
cut your body off
>>
>>35454290
This is good advice aside from the black out part. Thanks anon.
>>
I dont know if a can do it bros. Hanging out with people i dont know just sounds so bad. Shit. I wish i was better
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.