[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, why haven't you killed yourself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: 1487083949864.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487083949864.gif
1MB, 300x200px
Im doing this one for me goddamnit.

I will not be rude and attempt to exude
>my mommy/daddy (anyone that isn't (you) posters)
Maybe you're just afraid.
No reason to be ashamed.

There are different kinds of fear.

I'm afraid of a few aspects.
To make it simple.
I am 10 inches from rock bottom.
By estimation.

I REALLY want to end my life, its the closest I'm gonna get to have never had lived it at all.
I say end because killing myself seems like harsh words.

My issues take so many forms around this.
I want some kind of beautiful death like being personally killed by god, or jumping into a black hole.
Neither are immediately available to me.

Perhaps my pride is working in tandem with that ugly human part of me that selfishly wants to live despite it NOT being in its best interest.

Though down to real brass tacks.
There are tons of ways to kill yourself and even more ways to die.

But I don't want unnecessary pain if it isnt going to work.

That's my fear.
Trying
Failing.

Having my one shot taken away.
Forever.*
>>
literally leave you home right now and go to the hospital's crisis centre

i think they intake thru the ER these days

DONT kill yourself. you're only allowed to kill yourself if youre a great writer
>>
Because I'm depressed but not suicidal. I recognize that although my life isn't great the prospect of not existing for the rest of eternity is frightening. Also we are all headed there anyway, I might as well try to get some happiness out of this life where I can find it
>>
File: 1488488137824.gif (1002KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
1488488137824.gif
1002KB, 500x263px
>>35453242
>literally leave you home right now
Fuck now I know how handsome jackko felt in the first BL2 chapter
>>
>>35453210
I'm assuming that you're gay. Not calling you names or anything, I just want to know if I'm right or not. Either gay or female.
>>
>>35453246
I cannot relate to this at this current juncture in my life
>>
>>35453345
Uh? Why's that?
>>
>>35453210
I know exactly what you feel ive been there often last year. If you decide to end it do it right. Dont let other people getting involved into this. Leave a letter and go to a place where no one will ever find you like a deep forrest or cliffs. You dont want to get no one involved so make sure you are alone and will not be found
>>
>>35453210
>I will not be rude and attempt to exude
Req gif of surpised old rhyming woman
>>
>so why havent you killed yourself?
1) mum would be devastated, she might commit suicide if i die
2) scared that i wont die during me killing myself and then become a vegetable
3) if im gonna kms might as well do some extreme sports, this year im taking up skydiving/wing suit flying
>>
>>35453377
Forest is not accessible on this map.
Also a letter for whom?
>>
>>35453364
The overly flowery manner of your posts?
>>
>>35453419
Letter to family/friends anyone you would like to explain to or at least say goodbye
>>
File: 1487585343864.jpg (43KB, 452x518px) Image search: [Google]
1487585343864.jpg
43KB, 452x518px
>>35453416
>might as well do some extreme sports, this year im taking up skydiving/wing suit flying
Kek.
Cant do it in my save file.

No energy left to do the things that get my minds dick hard.>>35453456
>dick
I do not consider males as objects of intimate relationships, thanks.

I realize (me) is not good enough, to get that cool ass fucking sofa through the mediocre archway in my head.

I see things I want to do.
Maaaaan, i'm not going to FINISH this post, but I'll post it anyway.

It was almost killed entirely.
I wonder where all those posts where the poster said "'fuk this' and delet" go.

Also explain 'flowery'
>>
>>35453580
>Letter to family/friends
None.
Figuratively literally.
>>
I think that I am not very good at it and if I try again, I will just end up more damaged. It's really not worth it.
>>
>>35453586
It's gay. You're gay.
>>
>>35453621
I am not homosexual.
Ive seen homosexuals.
They aren't me.
>>
>>35453210
I like food.

I like video games.

I like watching birds.

I like cooking.

That's about it, aside from my making my parents feel bad.
>>
>>35453621
What country are you from?
Swe
>>
because id probably fail even if i used a shotgun with buckshot and that scares me for obvious reasons

also because i live with my grandma and she might have a heart attack. also what about if it was done in a backyard that is near a fire station would they be able tp revive you?
>>
File: 1444719592261.gif (1MB, 311x240px) Image search: [Google]
1444719592261.gif
1MB, 311x240px
>>35453242
Ijust.
I need to come back to you for a while.

Let's do this.
Ama. I want to see who fucks everything up first.
>>
>>35453210
>why haven't you killed yourself?
I have an irrational fear of pain, I'm only gonna do it when I'm 100% sure I will not suffer/end like a vegie
>>
>>35453210
Because I'm a pussy. I'm scared and lazy. I know suicide is the only solution to my life and that things will only get worse from now on. But I'm here still.

I don't believe in the afterlife, but I'm scared of dying. I don't really know why though. But one day I'll have to deal with it. I feel worse everyday, nothing gives me pleasure. One day I'll not bear it anymore.

I wish I could just lay on the floor and sleep forever.
>>
>>35453928
Or get caught
>>
File: 1444453551687.jpg (11KB, 309x343px) Image search: [Google]
1444453551687.jpg
11KB, 309x343px
>>35453981
>I wish I could just lay on the floor and sleep forever.
Frend
>>
I haven't killed myself yet because I'm "too young" to die. I'm only 19, but my life has been one shit experience after another, from being a kid to now.

It never gets better, don't let anyone tell you that. I just want to leave a mark on the world before I die is all, so that if I do kill myself or die, at least someone might remember me. It's not so much that dying is scary to me, it's not being remembered.
>>
>>35454319
Post end in 19.
Im sorry this is what is replied to you.
>>
>>35453981
>I wish I could just lay on the floor and sleep forever.
I sleep 12-14 hours every night and know this exact feel
>>
>>35454319
Im kinda New here and i dont know If this is going to get deleted or not, but dont do It, there is always someone who cares about you
>>
>>35453210
well, life isn't that geat again. However last time I was suicidal that went away.
I hope that if I die I will get reborn, so I want to know as many thinks as possible before that.
That's basically it.
Also kms is pretty scary tbqh. chickened out last time.
I honestly think it usually gets better, atleast to the point where one can enjoy their missery
>>
I really wanna fucking do it but I'm ashamed. I care too much about what other people will think. Even though I'll be dead so it won't even matter.

It's not the desire to stop living, though. It's more the excitement of doing something that I know will kill me. I wanna feel that rush.
>>
>>35455207
>atleast to the point where one can enjoy their missery
Like RIGHT now.
I have no idea who you are.
But I just anchored you to some of the best hands down memories of my life for no particular reason.
>>
File: FaceApp_1487869013635.jpg (184KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1487869013635.jpg
184KB, 720x720px
>>35455285
>I wanna feel that rush.
I felt that rush
>>
>>35453242
If OP is an adult man, then they won't care. I've been turned away from Crisis centers before just and told to just get in touch with family.
>>
>>35455566
Your visually pleasing numbers assist your point
>>
Honestly I'm just waiting for that final push. I've become so accustomed to feeling like shit, that regular depression doesn't faze me anymore. Awful things happen to me everyday and I'm never happy, but I'm used to feeling like this. I need something new and truly awful to happen to me so I can finally kill myself and make everyone around me happy.
>>
File: 1488238022489.jpg (17KB, 680x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488238022489.jpg
17KB, 680x300px
>>35455622
>Awful things happen to me everyday and I'm never happy, but I'm used to feeling like this
>>35455622
>I need something new and truly awful to happen to me so I can finally kill myself and make everyone around me happy.
AuDIABLE KELK

I FUCKING FOUND YOU
POST CREATED CONTACTS NOW
Im laffin like a ftm schoolgirl's best joker impression.
>>
I'm not depressed, am striving towards a goal, and see a path towards a better future. Why would I kill myself? After death is nothing.
>>
>>35454512
don't worry, posts on 4chan don't get deleted unless you are violating the rules
or when you are on /u/
fuck the mods on /u/
>>
>>35453210
My parents don't deserve the hurt it would cause them. My friends don't deserve whatever guilt they might feel. It's not bad enough yet to make me stop caring about these things.
>>
>>35456573
Wwe asks.
What about what [you} deserve?
Is this subliminal nobility?
Your subconsius?
A ploy to clutch and claw on to life like a cat above a tub of water?
>>
>>35456665
I don't deserve anything, and I'd feel guilty hurting so many people just for my own relief. I want the people I care about to be happy because I know that I can't be, and I'm not at the point yet where those two things stop being enough to keep me from doing it.
>>
File: 148856315556.png (191KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
148856315556.png
191KB, 1200x675px
>>35453210
Lack of balls to do it despite that I want to end it all
>>
>>35456882
Bi love g
>>
because id probably fail even if i used a shotgun with buckshot and that scares me for obvious reasons

also because i live with my grandma and she might have a heart attack. also what about if it was done in a backyard that is near a fire station would they be able to revive you?
>>
>>35455749
What? I don't think you have the person you are looking for. Why should I post my contacts?
>>
Rev. 9:6
>>
>got a nice job
>got a girlfriend who i think loves me
>got a few friends or at least people i see socially

i still don't care and want to blow my brains out. i won't do it beacuse my mother loves me a whole lot and i don't want to put her through something painful, i think it would kill her. basically all aspects of my normal life are meant to please her, as soon as she's gone i'll do it though, i'm just so incredibly bored
>>
>>35458104
Right like I don't want to die but it's the mystery that bugs me. I want to open the last door but I'm afraid I won't like what I see.
>>
>>35458142
oh don't be a cunt, there's no mystery or doors, it's just nothing. and god does that sound good.
>>
>>35458321
I wish I knew for sure that it was nothing. But fear of reincarnation, hell, or any other sort of after life terrifies me.
>>
>>35453210
Laziness
I have no reason to go on living, but not yet any reason to die.

Rationally suicide seems like a good idea, but I'm not rational.
>>
>>35458020
>Why should I post my contacts
Because we share a madness.

But with some thought it does sound like a bad and peculiar idea.
Nvm
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.