[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think women realize they get preferential treatment from men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: sheild.jpg (23KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
sheild.jpg
23KB, 533x400px
>-here you go M'lady! *opens door*
>-it's okay this time, I won't give you a ticket but watch your speed Miss
>-*smile* oh hi! how are you doing?

Do they think everyone is nice to one another the way every men is nice to them? Because they constantly receive preferential treatment from men, white knights, chad, beta orbiters...etc do they understand what it's like to go through life as a man? Do they realize that most men don't give a shit about other men and that males live parallel lives in a cold and indifferent world?
>>
>>35452872
Probably around puberty if they're self aware
>>
>implying this happens to ugly or average women
Oh right, ugly women are don't exist to men.
>>
>>35452872
Most don't. It's normal and expected for them.

>>35452928
Yes, it does. The only problem is that ugly men accommodate you instead of average men, so you block out those memories/experiences. Don't worry if you think it's shallow. Both sexes do it.
>>
In my experience watching videos and reading posts from women, they really don't. In fact, they even think their lives are harder than men's.
>>
>>35452872
No, because they're so focused on their own troubles that they don't notice the preferential treatment.

> Do they realize that most men don't give a shit about other men
Women can be pretty fucking brutal to other women. The bitchiness and cattiness starts in jr. high school, and it only gets worse from there. (I learned all this from my wife.)

> do they understand what it's like to go through life as a man?
They couldn't possibly understand that. It seems like the most natural thing in the world to them that women are the gatekeepers and get to make all the final decisions about who gets to hook up with whom. If they ever contemplated what the world would be like if men got to be the gatekeepers, they would be absolutely shocked and horrified at the concept -- although it's extremely rare that it would ever occur to them to even think about that hypothetical.

(As a side note -- It's funny that even the most militant feminists are forced to admit that women have been assigned the role of gatekeeper in male/female relationships -- and that fact is a major sore spot and source of embarrassment in feminist theory. It's common for feminists to shout "delet this" or pretend to not know what you're talking about whenever the subject comes up.)
>>
File: 2017-03-11 22_05_40-Messenger.png (26KB, 680x421px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-11 22_05_40-Messenger.png
26KB, 680x421px
They really don't.

Originamu
>>
How come I get tickets from officers still?
Is it because I'm ugly?
>>
>>35452872
I don't really give a shit.
I treat everyone the same.
Just be well mannered with everyone, fuck it.
It's not a massive chore to not be a dick.
>>
>>35453692
Just because you get the ticket doesn't mean you have to pay for it, roastie.

>stupid roastie literally backs into my car because she was on the phone while backing out from driveway
>cops come and she gets a ticket for not giving me the right of way
>I show up to the traffic court thing as a witness when she has to appear before the judge
>judge doesn't call me and tells her basically "uhh don't do it again"
>all because she showed up in a roastie dress and popped her cleavage

Can't wait until we lynch you all
>>
File: 1483568245028.jpg (137KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483568245028.jpg
137KB, 576x1024px
I treated a girl nice once. Almost like a queen. This is what happened in the end.
>>
>>35454059
That hasn't been my experience at all unfortunately.

I was stopped for speeding and had to pay the full cost of the ticket. fucking cops, was i supposed to suck his dick?
>>
>>35453692
We can't answer that unless you post your face.
>>
>>35454124
>breaks law
>complains about being punished for it
women aren't entitled, right guys?
>>
>>35454124
You're probably not as attractive as you think. Which is good, otherwise your start getting uppity and entitled.
>>
>>35454195
>You're probably not as attractive as you think.
I called my self ugly in my first post idiot
>>
File: 348310.gif (2MB, 245x286px) Image search: [Google]
348310.gif
2MB, 245x286px
>>35454099
Girls don't want to be doted on and borderline worshiped. They want a guy who is polite but still masculine and dominant. Big difference.
>>
>>35454099
That guy's much uglier than the girl. Hmm
>>
>>35452872
That's female privilege. They don't realise it. They take it for granted. They aren't even aware of it, they just expect men to do things for them.
ALL women get nice treatment from men.

It extends to the workplace. All this whining some feminists do about the "wage gap"? Simply because men do more work. Men do their own work and then do a portion of the women's work, because the women will laze around and expect the men to do it.
It's doubly fucked because there isn't even a gap at all.
>>
>>35454188
Because guys don't complain about getting fines, amirite?

dummy, everyone loves loop holes. I've never even gotten off for a ticket, how am I entitled?
>>
>>35454379
Guys never expect/feel entitled to just get away with not paying the fine "because I'm a guy lol"
>>
>>35454420
I don't expect to get away for a fine because I'm a girl. Why would I expect to when I've never gotten off for being a girl in the past?

Guys complain about tickets too faggot
>>
>>35454420
Neither did she faggot. Are you okay?
>>
>>35454448
>>35454484
>Gaslighting
Oceania was always at war with East Asia, silly boys!
>>
Women figure out "pussy power" a little before puberty. We realize that women get special attention, but that certainly varies from women to women. Ugly women are largely ignored, pretty women are idolized.

t. fembot (it's relevant to the thread)
>>
>>35454533
it really isnt you attention whore
>>
I know for a fact they don't realize this.
Not even 4chan misogyny redpill garbage "I know it" shit, either
I mean I have personally witnessed and discussed with many female friends about it, and NONE of them EVER acknowledge the preferential treatment they get every single day because "WAH A MAN FLIRTED WITH ME AND HE WAS UGLY"
And again, seriously, that is their entire excuse for why it's not "preferred treatment". Someone ugly said a nice thing to them. That's why it's fair.
>>
>>35452872
>women
>realization

Choose one.
>>
>>35454645
What you said is exactly "4chan misogyny redpill garbage "I know it" shit", though.
>>
Some do, some don't. Related, I strongly suggest the book "Self-Made Man: One Woman's Year Disguised as a Man". Interesting reading about a womans take on how she was treated differently as a man.

>>35454533
>Ugly women are largely ignored
Varies. Go where women are in short supply. A 4 is a 7 in the military, or if you hang around STEM majors for instance.
>>
>>35454533
>Ugly women are largely ignored
They really aren't. Men like all sorts of different women. It really doesn't matter how unattractive a woman is, there are men who will still treat her really nicely.
>>
>>35454694
>What you said is exactly "4chan misogyny redpill garbage "I know it" shit", though.
Didn't really prove him wrong though innit
>>
>>35454801
Absolutely. I studied mechanical engineering and got attention, versus if I walk into a coffee shop or bar I'm ignored.

>>35454853
I'm assuming this thread is generally speaking - so I'm speaking in generalizations. When you get into ugly girls, getting special attention is extremely rare. Some would argue that ugly women are more ignored than ugly men, but I can't say that for sure.
>>
>>35454939
Generally, I would say ugly girls still do alright.

Getting into deformation territory is where things change.
I'd need some pictures of seriously ugly girls to make a proper decision. All the women at my workplace are alright, even the ugliest still gets treated really well.
A woman's behaviour has more influence on whether or not she gets preferential treatment.
>>
Most do but I don't think very many at all realize the extent to which it affects their quality of life

Literally everyone you talk to will treat you better for being a woman unless you're hideous, and then it's still better than being a hideous man
>>
>>35454939
>Absolutely. I studied mechanical engineering and got attention
It was kind of crazy the kind of shit women were able to get away with. I remember this one broad was basically dating this one turbo nerd who unironically wore naruto headbands so he'd do her homework for her. Thank god they were mostly weeded out by junior year, so the 2 or 3 women left actually gave a fuck about their degree.

I truly thought that shit would end at the end of highschool.
>>
>>35455062
>I truly thought that shit would end at the end of highschool.
Like the wise and classical musicians, Bowling for Soup, once said, "Highschool never ends".
>>
>>35455120
Well to be fair it mostly has now, I think. Maybe its different for other majors. Simply because the content has weeded those out who are in it just for being the popular kid etc. I just never understood the point of going to college, for the "college experience" etc.
>>
File: zFRyPUM.jpg (51KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
zFRyPUM.jpg
51KB, 600x462px
>>35452872
Its True the more good looking a woman is the more it shifts me to actually go out of my way to help. Same if they are giving me bitch face or smiling.

But Lately Ive been noticing more and more the little things that they actually let me off with or just back down from.

Getting onto the bus theres no queues here everyone just sort of shoves on but most women will not try and shove past me,In fact most seem to just let me on no contest. Been noticing more and more women also holding doors for me,letting me cross a road if they are driving and one even paid for my bus when I got a little flustered that I couldn't find my ticket.

Course we treat them better than we do most other men but its pretty much the same on the other side.
>>
>>35452872
>be a dude
>everyone is nice to me anyway
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>35455252
People are nice to me, too. But that might be because they think I'm a little retarded.

But, that said, they won't do my work for me like men do work for women.
>>
>>35452909
>if they're self aware
And they aren't.
>>
File: feminism.jpg (141KB, 626x533px) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
141KB, 626x533px
A feminist author lived as a man for awhile to write a book about the experience. She thought it would be awesome and easier than being a woman. Her experiment backfired and shoved a huge red pill right up her ass. It ended up causing a mental breakdown and it made her very thankful for her female privilege.

>She continued her emotional descent, and a week later, checked in to a hospital with severe depression
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Entertainment/story?id=1526982
>>
>>35455762
Did anyone really care or did her story get quietly brushed under the rug?
>>
>>35456351
I mean, it happened over a decade ago now and people still talk about her on the internet. I remember a lot of people talking about it at the time but it's just been so relatively long.
>>
>>35456351
Nobody cared, feminists ignored it
>>
File: feminist_rage.jpg (306KB, 1302x1840px) Image search: [Google]
feminist_rage.jpg
306KB, 1302x1840px
>>35456351

>Ironically, Vincent said, it took experiencing life as a man for her to appreciate being a woman. "I really like being a woman. ... I like it more now because I think it's more of a privilege."
It was definitely brushed under the rug
>>
>>35456500
Can you remember if it made it onto tv? Can you recall if it was mentioned on the news or any mid-day talkshows? Or if any documentaries were aired about it on a major network?
>>
>>35456982
>Can you remember if it made it onto tv?
I know it was at least on abc news. Which is well, where that link came from.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

>Or if any documentaries were aired about it
Anyone talking about it would have been talking about the book, because that's where she talked about her experiences such as on NPR or Guardian or whatever.
>>
I feel that if everyone who didn't use this website ceased to exist: the world would continue with the participants being just marginally pleasant enough to each other for everyone to go about their daily lives in peace, kind of
>>
>>35452872
I don't think they are aware until they hit their mid to late 30's when they no longer get this treatment.

They then lash out on everyone because of this.
>>
>>35452872
They get preferential treatment, which they rationalize by thinking they must be good people. They then use that to tell themselves they deserve preferential treatment, because they are good people.
A woman's brain is a machine perfected to rationalize gibs me dat.
>>
>>35457328
You've got a very simple mind, then.
>>
>>35453692

It's because you speed or drive like a retard, holy shit cunt.

It's called responsibility. Some things have nothing to do with your mutilated axe wound.

God damn, cunt.
>>
>>35452872
Yes they'll take advantage of it quietly and definitely enjoy it, but will go on the defensive and start pretending it's the other way around when it suits them.
>>
>>35452872
...I never realised that was preferential treatment before this thread. I don't even think I'm that attractive...
>>
this thread is so dumb.
Obviously men are going to treat the people they find attractive better than they treat each other?
And women will treat the men they find attractive better than they treat each other.
Sorry women are generally nicer to each other than you guys are, guess you'll have to try harder. (Although women are horrid behind each other's backs instead)

Tldr: People will always treat those they find attractive with a preference... obviously
>>
>>35457362
thats why lots of woman who commit suicide is over 32
>>
>>35457671
are you dumb? I'm asking if "pussy privilege" is a thing, why do I still have to pay for speeding tickets?

Obviously if I'm paying for the ticket I'm taking responsibility dumb shit.
>>
>>35457719
FUCK FEMANON IDENTIFIED EXECUTE APLICATION GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEE DIE BITCH FUCK FUCK FUCK GET OFF MY BOARD

i have Aspergers
>>
>>35454645
How fucking childish and spoiled are they? I've had disgusting girls try and approach me and I politely say fuck off, it doesn't really bother me and I would only care if it was every other minute - not even the most attractive girls get it that often.

Also there is a rule with women and dindus, the more you give them the more butthurt and pissed off they are, they're never grateful and always ask for more, when you literally give them the world (like we have in the west) they screech and stamp their feet and cry misogyny and complain about sexism and privilege.
>>
>>35457797
A better question would be: how can pussy privilege still be a thing when you(woman with pussy) still has to pay for parking tickets?

But even then it's a shit question because it's only one personal example and you're only asking because you think it disproves pussy privilege being a thing, which it really doesn't
>>
>>35452928
>implying ugly men get all of the bitches
>implying ugly women get all of the cock
No
People who are ugly are just shunned
Like me
>>
File: 8fbf0e63fd6c5692c865eb156f5b5615.jpg (334KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
8fbf0e63fd6c5692c865eb156f5b5615.jpg
334KB, 800x1199px
women have easy lives.

They go out every weekend and have a huge social circle without having to make any effort.

They get invited to shows , concerts by men for free. They get free drinks...etc
>>
>>35457856
That's the old "give them an inch, they'll take a mile" idea.

Some dogs just expect treats. It's stems from bad owners who give them out for no reason. The owner wants to be nice, because the dog likes treates, but a treat is only a treat if it is earned.
>>
of course they realise. thats why the become so manipulative.
>>
>>35458170
does anyone have the pics of all the deformed uggo women who still get men?
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.