[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/MBTI/ General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 30

File: INFPInfographicWeb.jpg (434KB, 780x1103px) Image search: [Google]
INFPInfographicWeb.jpg
434KB, 780x1103px
Extra feels edition
>>
>>35452847
can someone give me an explenation of infp's?
are they really just artsy and emotional intp's?
are they social?
>>
>INFP
>insightful
H-how?
>>
>>35452898
http://personalityjunkie.com/infp-personality-type-profile/

The author's also written 1-2 good books on MBTI. Function related, not much about dichotomy shit.
>>
>>35452898
Well here's the 4chan meme version
>Feel strongly that the world should be one way
>Know that's 100% unrealistic and retarded
>Want to open up to people and have close, meaningful relationships with a few people
>Can't fucking open up
>Want to fall in love and have a very strong emotional bond
>Can't fucking open up
>Want other people to be happy
>Still selfish
>Prone to things like depression and suicide
>On the lowest end of average income for MBTI types
>Feel like you don't belong anywhere
tl;dr being an INFP is fucking retarded
>>
File: 1488116939075.jpg (243KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488116939075.jpg
243KB, 565x800px
>tfw no ENTJ gf

I know im not the only one, where my fellow " >tfw no ENTJ gf" bros at .
>>
File: th8liml.png (501KB, 910x914px) Image search: [Google]
th8liml.png
501KB, 910x914px
>>35453061
I wish I could just stop being a hikikomori INFP
>>
>>35453721
That fucking calendar
>>
>>35453657
ENTJ women are the fucking worse, irrational because they are women, and irrational because ENTJ. And why a extroverted gf, I have always been attracted to shy women. Maybe it's because I'm not ultra beta.

XNTP here
>>
File: 23436.png (249KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
23436.png
249KB, 1000x1000px
>>35452847
TESTS FOR ANYONE WHO WANT TO GET INTO COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS!
http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
http://keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com/
The only thing that in second test (keirsey one) you can get result that test wasnt able to determine your type. So really think thought questions.
>>
>>35452898
Here you go mr. INFP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XlwQyD2WVQ
>>
>>35454032

Nah, ENTJ women are one of the few rational women out there. If they love you they're amazing to be around, if they dont you are just another resource to them, the latter part could be why they have such a bad rep (not so much a bad rep just how they are).

Betas usually like shy and quiet women though
>>
>yfw Fe is responsible for the SJW bullshit we're all supposed to adhere to
>>
>>35454277
No, that would be Fi. Fe is by far less easily offended than Fi.
>>
>>35454327
Fi is personally sensitive only. Fe gets offended in place of others that aren't even offended. It's the cancer of today's society.
>>
>>35454277

Fe is really a bad function imo. It causes people to put up fake appearances and play social games to appease eachother while they all might secretly hate eachother and would stab eachother in the back without a second thought if they could get away with it without anyone else knowing. Fi is autistic but Fi users are more honest and geniunely nice rather than just pretending. Plus they hold to their beliefs and values rather than being easily influenced by others.
>>
>>35454357
t. assblasted INTJ
>>
>>35454362
I agree with you. I can see healthy Fe's value and contribution to humanity, but even though I understand its workings, I can't grow to like it.
>>
>>35454373

t. Pushover Fe user
>>
>>35454362
I'm an ENTP and I wish I had Fi for a lot of reasons. Maybe it's just a tertiary Fe thing but I can't be myself around people at all. I'm always putting up a facade and it's exhausting.
>>
I'm reading up on the functions while my family has a dinner table talk
What is my mom's type? She appears extraverted yet claims to hate most people, but learned to fake amiability, works as a head nurse, likes order in social structures, has a no-bullshit approach, level-headed but not the intellectual type, sometimes overly critical, stubborn and hysterical

I have my idea but don't trust my intuition well enough
>>
>>35454362
>Fe is really a bad function imo.
It's not about Fe being bad function but it's very easily manipulated by others. Fe can be fanatic if it's used unhealthy.
>>
>>35454417
That's surprising, most ENTPs seem to hate Fi. You don't have to put up a facade though m8, there's people who are going to like you for who you genuinely are.
>>
>>35454426
>She appears extraverted yet claims to hate most people, but learned to fake amiability, works as a head nurse, likes order in social structures, has a no-bullshit approach, level-headed but not the intellectual type, sometimes overly critical, stubborn and hysterical
I'd say ISFJ.
>>
File: infj.jpg (62KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
infj.jpg
62KB, 400x565px
D-do cute NT boys like INFJ girls?
>>
>>35454417

Its a trade off. Fi allows me to hold to my beliefs and opinions despite what others say but im more easily offended by trivial bullshit. Fe makes it hard for you to bee yourself and if you lose your grip on it you become a pushover, but you generally dont get offended as easily unless a large group of people is shitting you.
>>
>>35454447
I don't particularly like Fi as a function but it would make life easier. And thanks man, it just takes me a while to open up and be myself around people I guess.
>>
>>35454426
ESTJ maybe? Te is an "end justifies the means" function and not unlikely to act in ways the user dislikes to achieve their goals.
>>
>>35454426
ISTJ maybe although the hysterical thing doesn't fit, usually they're pretty stoic
>>
>>35454450
Yeah, I thought so, but that was just through the MBTI meme and not with the Jungian funds
This analysis stuff seems hard. How can I ever trust my ability enough to accurately type myself properly
t. INTP?
>>
>>35454485

>Fe above Se

Kekked

INFJ girls are manipulative and emotionally unstable as fuck, its like BPD in MBTI form. Im pretty sure i have never met an INFJ but from what i have heard they sound like trouble.

Also Osama, Hitler, Khomeini and one of the 9/11 bombers share your type :^)
>>
>>35454496
I agree that it's a tradeoff. you really can't win no matter what lmao.
>>
>>35454485
Yeah they can be intriguing. Apparently many NTPs like them especially.
>>
>>35454543
>How can I ever trust my ability enough to accurately type myself properly
Try to think how to act when under stress and look how inferior functions act under stress. Take a look for functions axis like TiNe, NeTi, NiTe and etc. Also take loops Ti-Ni, Ti-Fi and so on, in account.
>>
>>35453657
ENTJ here. Wouldn't want one as a gf, too explosive. You want someone who's primary functions are your bottom ones. I'd like an INFP. Except that I don't want a gf at all right now, gotta get after my goals. But when the time is right, INFP.
>>
>>35454485
I'm an ENTP female with an INFJ male and we have a indescribable connection. I think ENTP guys would be into INFJs too.
>>
>>35454485
ENTPs in particular would like you. Your ideal match is basically flipping the first and last letter.
>>
File: wake me up cuck.png (1MB, 1000x889px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up cuck.png
1MB, 1000x889px
>>35454485
I've only heard bad things and had bad experiences with people who are INFJ. More specifically, a male INFJ - he can be insufferably mood-swingy and wishy-washy. I can only imagine that you would be a fucking nightmare to deal with and make me want to kill myself.

t. INTP

>pic related, you on the right with your future provider and his dogger
>>
>>35454598

I can see why ENTJ with ENTJ wouldnt go down well but i like their possessive and protective nature towards those they love.
>>
>>35454928
>ENTJ
>protective
Ehh, i wouldnt say so. Unless you bring some benefit for them, you're useless.
>>
INTP w/ an ISFJ gf. Keeps it spicy
>>
>>35454277
That's Fi you nigger. See >>35454327
Fe is tradition, Catholicism, etc.
>>
>>35454991

>le cold and manipulative supervillain meme

If you're so good at people how come you're still a virgin
>>
File: 361.png (370KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
361.png
370KB, 600x600px
>>35455133
>Fe is tradition, Catholicism, etc.
>>
>>35454991

No, thats how they treat strangers. If they love someone they are very possessive and protective.

Could be different for ENTJ males though, but i doubt it. You probably just have never met someone you really love yet.
>>
File: mbti.png (115KB, 1102x802px) Image search: [Google]
mbti.png
115KB, 1102x802px
>>35452847
>tfw 30-year-old virgin
>>
>>35455142
>Not knowing that Te is
C'mon anon you can do better than virgin, atleast be creative.
>>
>>35455216
>You probably just have never met someone you really love yet.
That could be said about any type not just ENTJ.
>>
>>35452847
Why does everyone thonk infp's are sjw's?
I'm an infp and i hate niggers, shitskins and women with a passion. don't really care about faggots though, but i certainly am against the degenerate ones
>>
>>35455133

No its not you dumb retard. Sjw's dont have any ideals or principles, its all virtue signaling and appeasing eachother. None of them really care about virtual asses, they just pretend for validation from eachother.

Fi users are much less forceful and mostly keep their ideals to themselves. They also actually have ideals, in contrast to Fe.
>>
istp master race

>tfw kissless handheldless virgin who can't relate to people and feels no emotions except for lulz and rage
>>
>>35455269

Sure, but other types do not treat people they dont love as resources, ENTJs do, which is whay my argument was about. The context is important here
>>
Everyone says INFP/ENFP are the best match for INTJs. Is this true?
>>
>>35455291
a lot of infps are tumblr sjws. you probably hold beliefs in the same way just are the other end of the spectrum politically
>>
>>35455342
Depends on your preferences and expectations.
>>
>INFP
>tfw desperately want to be around people and never be alone
>tfw whenever im around people I desperately want to be alone

What a life
>>
>>35455171
A combination of Si and Fe is the perfect storm for traditionalism and religion. Most of the population are xSxJ's so it makes sense religion is such a big deal in society lol.
>>
>>35455376
I am an INTJ who just wants someone to talk about common interests with and attend relevant events/activities.
>>
>>35455381
That kind of sounds like ENFP anon
>>
>>35455302
I'm not gonna argue with a delusional INFP. Fi is cancer, deal with it.
YOU may not be personally responsible for this shit, but all the SJW crap is carried by historical xNFPs. Maybe develop your Te and see the truth for hat it is.
>>
>>35455425
If Si's experience contains religion being a worthwhile concept, based on either Te or Fe evaluations, which can go either way, yes. But simply stating Fe = tradition and catholicism is utter bullshit.
>>
>>35455438
ENFPs will make you have fun in life and they'll admire your work ethic and worldview. It's a good match.

My mom is INTJ and her best friend is ENFP, and they seem to balance each other out really well even though my mom finds her too hippy dippy and indecisive at times.
>>
File: received_451462701865510.png (204KB, 1920x974px) Image search: [Google]
received_451462701865510.png
204KB, 1920x974px
tfw no intj gf

veryoriginal
>>
>>35455455
when I first took the test 4 or 5 years ago thats what I got.

I took the test about 2 weeks ago and got like 90% introversion so honestly i dont even know anymore
>>
>>35455496
I agree with that. Si is a subjective function so its values can be really different from person to person.
>>
>>35455516
>16personalities test
Anyone who does this test should be shot.
>>
>>35455491

Im an INTJ you braindead retard. Fe is sjw shit. SJWs are all about appearances, why do you think they all love to secretly get dominated sexually and socially fucked hard, and would never settle for a beta? Because they dont actually have any principles, they're just putting up an appearance for social validation.
>>
>>35455531
Often MBTI tests equate shyness to introversion. ENFPs are one of the most introverted extroverts, second only to ENTPs.
>>
>>35455438
ENFPs can make very interesting and inspiring mates. But unlike introverted perceivers they are focused on breadth of experience and novelty, and tend to grow tired of things they know inside out, including people, which can lead to conflicts with said IJs.
>>
>>35455549

At least its consistent. I have tested as INTP-A consistently for 4 years now on that tests. My true type is probably INTJ though.
>>
>>35455598
same, I keep getting on or the other. I'm constantly contemplating what I am
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 205x246px
infp wishing to be a intj checking in
>>
>>35455491
There's many NFPs among SJWs as well, but the movement is really carried by Fe, based on what values they think are objectively the right ones to have and which ones are not.
You can look at it as a bunch of people feeling oppressed, and suddenly by Fe magic, every-fucking-one is oppressed, and there are certain parties that are responsible for it that have to be exterminated.
>>
>>35455684
>infp wishing to be a intj
Develop your Te.
>>
>>35455691
Fi is literally the victim complex function.
>>
>>35455715
i'm working on it
however i will never develope Ni, which i find by far the most fascinating function of them all and the reason i want to be a intj in the first place
>>
>>35455774
>Ni
I wish i'd be ENTJ or ESTP because i'd be in real world instead of constant disconnection from world and submerged into ideas, visions and symbols.
t. INTJ
>>
Type my cousin bros, he enjoys spending time with people, but seems to have approach anxiety around strangers, acts like a cocky smart ass around people he knows, suspicious of everyone, and try's too hard to look cool, he's a mischievous little shit, and is a contrarian, he says he's actually pretty self conscious though.
>>
>>35455899
sounds like a estp or intp to me
>>
File: 1475780354919.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475780354919.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
>>35452847
Any other INFPs /emotionaloverload/?

>can't stand busy, crowded spaces - feel barrage of emotions coming in from all directions
>can't bear films with extremes of emotion or ethical conflicts - feel everything that every character feels and see everything from all perspectives
>have to pause for a minute every 5 to 10 minutes while watching anime to catch my breath and drink some water

Is this an INFP thing, or an "I am damaged" thing?

Coincidentally, I'm taking one of those breaks right now.
>>
>>35455668

Read this

http://www.personalityhacker.com/intp-vs-intj/
>>
>>35455931
Would ENTP be the middle ground there?
>>
>>35455899
almost certainly ENTP
t. ENTP
>>
>>35455931
it really sounds like intp.
>>
>>35455949
A final note, I'm talking that it can occasionally get to the point where I'm literally thrashing and twitching in my seat.

please advise
>>
ENTP. Dated INFJ. Perfect match my ass. Never again. I want INTJ or ISTP in my life.
>>
>>35455727

You just have no idea what you are talking about, do more research
>>
>>35455899
He's also a pretty huge sore loser if that adds to anything. Like he's whiny and lazy, but actually pretty competitive.
>>
Guys , for 5 years exactly I changed from infp to intp( i member I took the test at school and people made jokes)
Is that normal?
>>
>>35455973
why would you say INTP over ENTP? ENTPs often have social anxiety that he described, and fit the definition of contrarian far more than an INTP.
>>
>>35455899

I feel like these descriptions of ENTPs really sound exactly like me, but when i look at the functions find myself agreeing more with INTJ than ENTP. Especially Fe vs Fi wise.
>>
>>35456031
>Is that normal?
you probably never were an INFP in the first place because it's one the most mistyped types.
>>
>>35456054
low Fe can sometimes look like Fi
>>
>>35455310
Maybe you're ENTJ?

Most ISTPs can relate to others
>>
>>35455899
What does it make him to be angry?
>>
>>35455727
>>35455491
>>35455133
http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/Cognitive-Functions/Extraverted-Feeling.cfm
vs
http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/Cognitive-Functions/Introverted-Feeling.cfm
>>
>>35456093

How do i know the difference between them?
>>
>>35456037
I guess it's cuz ENTPs have a reputation as being charismatic eccentrics who would never have social flaws.
>>
File: me_irl.png (110KB, 1111x762px) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.png
110KB, 1111x762px
Cripplingly ISTP

I genuinely have a hard time grasping the concept of emotions influencing people's actions, among a few other things.

I have no friends to speak of because I live so much in the moment that I can't keep up any kind of long term social relationships.
>>
>>35455096
That's quite dangerous
>>
>>35456144
Losing really pisses him off, also rapists and child molesters.
>>
>>35456169
>I genuinely have a hard time grasping the concept of emotions influencing people's actions
That's inferior Fe for you.
>>
>>35456159
the amount of ENTPs on r9k is evidence of the fact they have social flaws, although they not be very visible to others
>>
Type your family, robots. I'll start.

Dad: ESTP. Not really sure though, he seems like ENTP, ENTJ and ESTJ most of the times. But his bullshitting persona, athleticism and being a bigger asshole than I am tells me he's ESTP
Mom: ISFJ. But she can be bossy sometimes
Sister: INFJ
Me: ENTJ
>>
>>35454485
single INTPs are everywhere and would like you despite the potential for nightmares

INTP absurdist crew reporting
>>
>>35456169
There are people just like yourself that don't need much maintenance once a friendly relationship has formed. Maybe you can find some of them.
>>
>INTP-A
>25 yo kv
>balding
>5'9 manlet
>5 inch dick

is there even a good match for us? I feel so confident being alone that I don't want to bother spending all my time to find a girl. The only girls that show interest in me are isfj and sure they are nice, but I can't communicate with them in any meaningful way. I wish I wasn't born...
>>
>>35456238
Dad - ISTJ
Mom - ENFJ
Brother - ENTJ
Me - ???
>>
>>35456201
Maybe estp or entj. I'm the latter and I don't like losing at all unless we're talking about useless stuff like vidya which actually upset me in the past.

I don't like pedos either. Couldn't care less about rapists
>>
>>35456238
>yfw everyone's mom is going to be xSFJ and everyone's dad xSTJ
>>
>>35456238
Dad: ESTJ/P
Mom: ENFP
Sister: INFP
Other Sister: ESFP
Grandfather: ISFJ
Me: INTJ
>>
>>35456282
>Dad: ISTJ
>Brother: ENTJ

Damn that must be fun lol
>>
>>35456300
>everyone's dad xSTJ
These are top two most popular types among males.
>>
>>35456334
>Damn that must be fun lol
It's actually pretty easy to manipulate my father but my bro literally destroys me when it comes to debates.
>>
>>35456260

I don't really know how to meet new people. I live in a small town in the south.

I would pretty much have to start going to church to get any kind of social circle going.

Also, it seems like you already need a bit of a social group in order to expand your social circle at all. Having no one at all that you socialize with, be it friends or acquaintances, seems to make getting them nearly impossible.
>>
>>35456384
How about taking some physical activity classes as basketball, gym and etc. and making friends there?
>>
>>35456238
Dad: INTP
Mom: ISFJ
Sister: ENFP
Brother: probably INTJ, maybe INTP
Me: INTJ
>>
File: 1472490311310.jpg (141KB, 757x505px) Image search: [Google]
1472490311310.jpg
141KB, 757x505px
No matter how much I change I always get INTP-A

Am I just too DAMAGED to feel?
>>
>"Why can she do that so fast? Why is she so good at that?"
>Being good at something isn't about-
>"oh my god shut up i was just saying"

being an INTJ hurts, everyone around you are irrational
>>
>>35456467
You can't change your type, baka

http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/basics
>>
>>35456467
>No matter how much I change I always get INTP-A
Because that's your type. You cant magically change into anything else, so work on yourself.
>>
>>35452847
INFJ

Wake me up when it's over
>>
>>35456423

Not sure how I would go about that. I'm not in school so can't really "take classes" or anything.

We don't have any sort of sports center or public institution to speak of.

I do go to the gym already, but I have yet to socialize there.

I am also just terrible at talking to people in general, so that's a big part of it. I can't do small talk, it's nearly physically painful to me and I can't really explain why.

This little exchange we've had so far is the longest conversation with another individual I've had in probably a month or so.
>>
>>35453061
Pretty much my life, anon.
>>
File: 449.png (434KB, 600x717px) Image search: [Google]
449.png
434KB, 600x717px
>>35455949
>have to pause anime when it starts getting to intense

fuck iktf
>>
>>35456552
>I do go to the gym already, but I have yet to socialize there.
Then you know where to start. Familiarize yourself with other people, you could start at saying Hi and shaking hands with people you commonly at gym. Remember anon, baby steps.
>>
File: kristoph1-headshake.gif (51KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
kristoph1-headshake.gif
51KB, 256x192px
>>35454485
I've known 3 INFJ girls and they've all lead me on and were all around manipulative bitches.

t. INTJ
>>
>>35456384
Like that other reply already suggested, maybe try meeting people with overlapping interests. It's a decent way to connect. Gym, sports, pen & paper games, whatever you like... preferably something that has some interaction.

One of my best friends is actually ISTP, and in all the years we've had times where we didn't communicate for weeks, in one instance during shitty times even 1-2 years, it never had an impact on our friendship.
>>
This should be named reddit/tumblr general.
>>
>>35455949
I took a two month break from Breaking Bad after that episode when Skyler jumps into the pool. I can have fun in moshpits without feeling weird though.
>>
>>35456635
It does kind of feel like horoscopes, but slightly less retarded.

Slightly.
>>
>>35456635
Why doesn't gookmoot just delete all normalfag/"suffering" boards on this website
>>
The MBTI is a terrible fucking test. It isn't accurate, it isn't reliable, and it doesn't display personality well. The binary options are trash and create false dichotomies, The MBTI is what pseudo scientific people use instead of horoscopes.
>>
How is your level of comfort with other people?

Establishing contact is impossibly hard, but if it happens I can be very sociable. However, the more we know each other the more distant I become (I think it's a fear of losing control of my ideas and having them used against me, something I don't have to care about in one-off meetings). Finally, at the end is the last barrier which, if broken, results in complete trust and ability to discuss anything without judgement
>>
>>35456026
>being this deluded
Yeah yeah nobody understands your Fi, everyone's a big bad meanie. It's is all the SJ normies' fault.
He understands Fi more than you think you do, no need for research. Be more object- wait, you literally can't.

>>35456017
What went wrong ?
>>
>>35456680
Horoscopes are predictive, MBTI is descriptive, they're nothing alike.
>>
>>35456615

I also have trouble looking at people directly, much less speaking to them or shaking their hands and such.

I can't even really remember the last time I've had intentional physical contact with another person. My only real physical interactions with people are when I am like passing something to a coworker and our hands accidentally touch or things along those lines.
>>
>>35456716
Ti is every much as subjective as Fi you mongo.
>>
>>35456706
So you're actually afraid of being yourself around other people?
>>
>>35456716

No you just dont understand the functions

It also shows you that you are probably not a thinking type when you constantly have to mention every second how "objective" you are, how little you care about feelings, and how everyone else except you is dumb.

t. INTJ you talked to earlier on
>>
File: 1485160825683.png (93KB, 374x350px) Image search: [Google]
1485160825683.png
93KB, 374x350px
>>35456716
> it's a "I'm smarter than you" INTP
>>
>>35456716
Damn, they even got the dick size right.

t. INTP
>>
You fags don't even know the cognitive functions,yet you fags keep saying "hurr durr im a thinking type so that proves i'm sumart". INTP here typed using cognitive functions not those knock off mbti tests
>>
File: 1347392536785.jpg (106KB, 620x825px) Image search: [Google]
1347392536785.jpg
106KB, 620x825px
Dad: ISTP
Mom: INFP
Sis: ESFJ
Bro: ENFJ
Me: INTP

>>35456238
>But his bullshitting persona, athleticism and being a bigger asshole than I am tells me he's ESTP
He seems fun

>>35456329
>Sister: INFP
>Other Sister: ESFP
>Me: INTJ
top kek, this combination is hit or miss
Do you get along ?

>>35456442
>Dad: INTP
>Brother: probably INTJ, maybe INTP
>Me: INTJ
Seems perfect desu
>>
>>35456793

Forgot to elaborate, when you constantly have to mention and flaunt something it points that its an aspiration point, not a dominant function. Generally dominant and secondary Thinkers disregard the thinking process itself as it comes naturally to them. They arent even aware of it
>>
>>35456823
>Sis: ESFJ
>Me: INTP
Oh boy.
>>
>>35456823
>Seems perfect desu
It would be perfect if my mom wouldn't have conflicts with my dad and sister
Seriously, INTP + ISFJ is not really compatible
>>
Alright, I have a question to INTPs around here.

What is your way of learning, or in better terms: what is the most efficient way of learning information for you?

Having been in a scientific field for a very long time, it has become second nature to me to understand mathematical principles and logical systems in a very instinctive way, but now I'm in an entirely different field, and I need to learn large amount of information that is not correlated to one another, which I find truly difficult.

What methods are you using to learn a large amount of uncorrelated information? I've asked that question to many people, and they often gave me different answers. I've tried many and they never worked, so I guess maybe someone with the same MBTI may be similar to me in terms of inner workings, and so might give me an insight on how to work more efficiently.

So once again: what is the most efficient way of learning information for you?
>>
>>35456892
>Seriously, INTP + ISFJ is not really compatible
Why not? They use the same functions, and they're still somewhat close in the stack, unlike INTP + ESFJ.
>>
>>35454485
I don't know what INFJ girls are like, so I wouldn't know. As an INTP, I probably would prefer T's rather than F's, but I can't be sure without actual real life experience.
>>
>>35456238
Dad: ENFJ
Mum: INFJ
Sister: ENFJ
Me: ISTP

I hate all of these irrational fucktards
>>
>>35456692
just because the unofficial tests are bad doesn't mean the theory is. what are you, ISTJ?
>>
>>35456238
Dad: INTJ
Mom: ESFJ
Brother: ESFP probably
Sister: no clue, ISxJ maybe
>>
>>35456716
The way she separated real life and her expectations (none, unless everything was as she wanted and expected, I was doing something wrong) and constantly using feelings as arguments.
>This is bad because I don't FEEL it's right

Drove me crazy. If she would decide sky is orange, she would dismiss all logical arguments and emotionally terorize me until I came back begging for her forgivness, admitting that sky is orange. Looking back at it, it's a good thing that we broke up.(sry for grammar, was drinking)
>>
>>35456793
>It also shows you that you are probably not a thinking type when you constantly have to mention every second how "objective" you are, how little you care about feelings, and how everyone else except you is dumb.
INTJ """""""""""logic""""""""""""" everyone

>>35456815
Fuck off
nice one
>>
>>35456823
I know my two sisters bicker and argue, and my first sister likes me more than the other sister, but I can argue with INFP sister a lot too.

We don't get along too well. My mom and my dad are the people I don't see the most eye to eye with though. Stepdad is stupid and an asshole, mom is manipulative, lying, and too feeling, if you get my drift. Everyone there don't understand that I don't like people, I like alone time, and I am self sufficient, and clever to their tricks.
>>
>>35456986
I suppose my small dick doesn't matter too much considering I don't leave the house.

Such is the life of a dumbfuck INTP.
>>
>>35456945
Oh God, all those F's.
>>
>>35456945
I meant mum isfj sis esfj fuck me
>>
>>35456933
It's mostly misunderstandings
My father makes a shitty joke and my mother is offended by it.
When he tries to explain to her that what she's doing is illogical, she doesn't even listen but just begins to list things he did wrong years ago.
Also she can only talk about how horrible her childhood was and catastrophes a lot.
>>
>>35457034
By now I have learned to expect the F bullshit but I have to try so hard to tolerate it
>>
>>35456238
Dad: ESFJ - ruled by emotions but still smart, ophthalmologist
Mom: INTJ - stay at home mom, is on her computer almost 24/7
Sister: ENFJ maybe ??
Me: ENTP
>>
>>35456947
I've taken the real test for university and I've done research into it. The fact that it is a self reported test makes it inaccurate, Overall, its just a bad test people put too much stock in. But to answer your question, no, INTJ.
>>
>>35456766
You could say that
It's just that people misinterpret information, so you say one thing, the person takes it a second way, then relays it to third person using third way and that person judges you in a fourth way. Better not say anything and prevent the whole chain
>>
>>35456823
He is pretty fun. Whenever he isn't irrational though where he can be very aggressive.

He also has like a strong presence. Whenever he enters somewhere, he instantly becomes the focus of attention. Apparently I inherited that from him from what people have told me
>>
>>35454485
Most of the time no because they are most of the time outgoing and helping people out but there are intp/infj relationships i have seen online
>>
File: 1451700556889.png (95KB, 1026x1234px) Image search: [Google]
1451700556889.png
95KB, 1026x1234px
>INTP
>tfw can't draw for shit
>tfw going to uni in September to study animation but I can't draw for shit
It's practically over already.
>>
Any other INFP's big fans of Brian Wilson? Something about his music just screams INFP for some reason.
>>
File: some_shit.jpg (37KB, 625x459px) Image search: [Google]
some_shit.jpg
37KB, 625x459px
>>35456238
INTJ
Dad: ISTJ
Mom: ESFJ
>>
>>35456986

Its true though. Having to flaunt and display something means that you have little confidence in it and are hoping that flaunting it will convince people otherwise.

I have talked to INTPs (we're on 4ch after all) and they barely even are aware of their thinking process, their Ti is almost subconscious.
>>
>>35456736
they are both based on psuedoscience

t. a scientist
>>
>>35454543
What do you use all the time? Do you fake your emotions? do you have foresight? and many more questions i asked myself
>>
>>35454543
>This analysis stuff seems hard.
>t. INTP?
uh oh
>>
>>35456890
We fucking love each other though, we're like a reflection of one another. It's literally impossible for us to get mad at each other, even if we disapprove half the decisions the others takes. She's always hanging out with friends and I'm constantly in front of my monitor, but on the rare occasions we start talking it goes on for hours.
The only thing that irritates me is her habit of falling in the middle of a movie.

>>35456892
I meant outside of your mom, you guys must get along very well.

>>35456915
>efficiency

process > result
lrn2INTP

>>35456954
>Dad: INTJ
>Mom: ESFJ
Fucking ouch

>>35456997
>Everyone there don't understand that I don't like people
INFP sis should understand that more than anyone, it's actually easier for INTPs because they can develop Fe.
For INFPs though, there's no way out of this hell.
>>
>>35457204

I have never heard someone disprove the functions yet, just that the test is bad for determining what your type is. All the criticism towards MBTI is directed at the test rather than the theory itself. The test is useless and shouldnt be taken seriously, the theory is the best personality theory out there right now.
>>
Any sensitive INTJs?
>>
>>35456915
Ideally, care about the subject and have 5 to 10 years to spare
But if it's for a test, just cram. You are not going to remember it afterwards though. That comes from acquiring relevant information through unrelated subjects. It helps me to try and recall a page or whatever from memory until I get it right, but everyone learns differently. I did pass my bachelor exams with this method
>>
being an intp in high school is a nightmare. tertiary si makes me oblivious and careless about my looks which makes me get bullied alot. ti makes me so inefficient especially on performance tasks. inferior fe makes me hate people a little but makes me want to fit in most of the time. ne makes me pessimistic. also im lazy and it affected my grades (b-)
>>
File: 1484013084369.jpg (59KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1484013084369.jpg
59KB, 260x260px
GIVE ME A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND, GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! ILL TAKE ANYTHING EXCEPT ENTJ SO GIVE ME A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND
t.XNTP
>>
>>35457180
Why are you fixated on drawing if you think you an't draw well? Are there other subjects you're good at? I'm going to guess you're at least somewhat good at math since you're also an INTP, and there are some really good jobs you can get related to math.
>>
>>35454485
dated an INFJ and wouldn't do it again, even though we clicked

t.INFP
>>
>>35457272

All INTJs are sensitive, most just managed to train themselves to not show it.

See this

>The insecurity an INTJ faces is more of a well guarded secret. INTJs are surprisingly sensitive, and as mentioned in our article about the INTJ personality type, anyone they let in can do real damage.

>The insecurity lies in just how amazingly vulnerable they are to others. For a hardcore Thinker, it's incredibly disconcerting for the INTJ to realize they are wired to be sensitive without the benefit of commensurate (natural) emotional intelligence.

>The arrogant front an INTJ puts up isn't to deflect being proven wrong, it's to deflect against the hurt and pain another person potentially represents. It's a true wall, an impenetrable domain around the inner sanctum that you may or may not ever be invited into.

>The more insecure and immature the INTJ is, the thicker and more impenetrable the wall.

>Conversely, the more mature an INTJ the more they understand that their personal happiness is directly linked to their willingness to be vulnerable. They may still be protective, but they don't close themselves off universally. The INTJ builds healthy boundaries which allow special people in, who are the lucky recipients of their extraordinary understanding.

>If you're trying to determine your type between INTP and INTJ ask yourself: are you more put off by being wrong, or by being vulnerable?

http://www.personalityhacker.com/intp-vs-intj/

t. INTJ
>>
>>35456915
If the knowledge you are learning is memorization, there are a lot of good memory techniques out there for memorizing lots of information. Google memory sports, and you can find some good stuff there.
>>
>>35456984
>I don't FEEL it's right
>I
Are you sure she had Fe ?

>>35457096
What is she doing on her computer though ? Did you ever had the feeling that she had a "project" for you or something ? Like she wanted your life to take a specific direction that she had all mapped out ?
How often does your dad's Si annoy you with silly shit ?

>>35457134
>He also has like a strong presence. Whenever he enters somewhere, he instantly becomes the focus of attention
That's his NFJ shadow, my ISTP dad worked as a teacher his whole life. He also maxed his charisma stat, but my ENFJ brother took all of it. I'm actually so unnoticeable I literally startle most people I talk to.
>>
>>35457272
rarest of the rare
origigigigigigiigignanli
>>
>>35453061
literally me
i want to love someone and hold them tight but i'm a reclusive dickwad who is obsessed with himself
i want everyone else to be happy but i also don't want to be ignored
fuck being infp
>>
>>35455096
spicy? most SJs are boring as fuck
>>
what the fuck are these infp, mbti, whatever the fuck other initials for?
Are they some of your made up, self-diagnosed mental disorders? Or some sort of """personalities""" some faggot made up so you could feel connected and part of a group of people that share the same traits?
>>
>>35457459
Hehehe, luckily with us INTP's, we don't care enough to be bothered by such things. Well, we might still want someone to love, but we usually aren't too bothered if we're unable to get anyone.
>>
>>35457211
I don't fake my emotions, I just try not to express them
Gut feeling more than foresight if it can be compared (my ideal future will probably differ from reality, but if I really really care about something I'll make it happen myself)
>>
File: 1483993204990.jpg (31KB, 412x467px) Image search: [Google]
1483993204990.jpg
31KB, 412x467px
>>35457500
>he isnt part of the secret club
oh boy
>>
>>35457500
Basically it's a personality thing based on 4 different spectra. There's the introversion to extroversion spectra, so I and E. There's the Thinking and feeling spectra, so T and F. And the other ones I don't really understand.
>>
>>35457200
>Having to flaunt and display something means that you have little confidence in it and are hoping that flaunting it will convince people otherwise.
You may continue reading Freud, but stop believing his bullshit. Seriously, you don't realize how ridiculous it makes you seem. And we're on 4chan.

I know whenever your Fi is hurt you feel like you need justice or whatever irrational bullshit erupts inside your mind, but maturing means learning to suck it up. You don't have to express your butthurt everytime you say something stupid and someone points it out. Just accept the truth and try to be better.
More Te, less Fi.
>>
>>35457500
INTP detected who's tsundere for MBTI.
>>
>>35457500
It's a made up test that allows for retarded autistic fags to feel special because they got their own set of letters, which describes them in a way they barely are.
>>
>>35457500
Yes it's an autism test
now begone, you're interfering with our thread :^)
>>
>>35457532
INFP I think
>>
>>35457587

Thats not freud though, its just simple psychology. Even MBTI explains that people will be most proud of the functions they aspire to be good at, which is the tertiary. The first and second functions usually are almost subconscious and not even noticed by the user.

>I know whenever your Fi is hurt you feel like you need justice or whatever irrational bullshit erupts inside your mind,

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.
>>
we have to keep this thread going cause iim so curious about you guys
>>
>>35457891
Then do something to keep the thread going, like asking questions or something.
>>
>>35457891

>you guys

Who?
>>
what is the difference between te and ti?
>>
>>35457933
All of you ya walnut! (sorry if you're hurt, i usually do this in rl)
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-12+at+01.17.59).jpg (76KB, 694x532px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-12+at+01.17.59).jpg
76KB, 694x532px
>>35457345
I've had people say that I'm good at math, despite not getting an A in Maths and showing no interest to study it any further.
I've always love media content, animation in particular. I've convinced myself at this point that if I can't make it into animation I'd kill myself since that was all I ever showed interest in making a career in and the course I chose to study at uni.
But my drawings are lack luster as fuck and I have no idea on how to improve. I want to but it's so frustrating at times.
Pic related is the last thing I drew.
>>
>>35457988

I remember you from another thread

Go away roastie, there is only pain and darkness here
>>
>>35457962
Ti: patterns, logic, coherence, harmony

Te: facts, numbers, data, proof
>>
File: Table.png (141KB, 2440x2496px) Image search: [Google]
Table.png
141KB, 2440x2496px
I get called smart most of the time because i know 2 languages and good at explaining complex systems. My favorite subjects were english and science but there are time when i lose interest at them. Last thing i drew:
>>
>>35458027
Which thread? i have not participated in any mbti thread in this site until now, mainly because most of the fags don't even use cog. func.
>>
>>35457962
Te: What works?
Ti: Why and how does it work?
>>
se and si?
>>
>>35458179
It seems it got better over the months, I've only recently started checking in again as well.
>>
i'm like fucking superman here catching a plane from falling (preventing the death of this thread)
>>
>>35458196
Se: MAGA
Si: we're okay like we're currently living
>>
>>35458179

Whats your type? Im pretty sure you are the person i think you are
>>
>>35458196
Se: Seeing things for what they are, not reading between the lines, openness to experience, focus of breadth of experience

Si: Remembering things by how they subjectively were, narrow scope on personally relevant things, past as a guide for the present, seeking familiarity and security
>>
>>35456716
>limp dick
>hard as marble

hmm...
>>
>>35458280
INTP. what was that thread about anyway?
>>
>>35457794
When I first did a meme test and got INTP, it really resonated with who I am. All the personality quirks kinda fit, except the big one - I don't care enough to call people out when they are wrong and I don't really feel like a super logical machine (detached, yes, but not heartless)
INFP has a switched F and T, which seems like a big jump. But I do have a strong sense of morals I try to uphold.

Needs more introspection
>>
The abundance of intps here shows how trash we intps are
>>
>>35458322

Nevermind you're not the person i was thinking about. You sounded a lot like her though.

It was a >tfw no ENTJ gf thread
>>
>>35458413
FYI im a he
>>
>>35458429

You sound like a girl t b h

But that may just be my subconscious, as i first confused you for someone else.
>>
>>35458388
Someone posted a graph yesterday showing that INTPs are the most likely to be gifted, but I'm an INTP and I'm dumb as fuck. It's probably the case for a lot of other INTP's here, even if they don't want to admit it.

Perhaps this is where that minority of dumb INTPs end up. Not smart or sociable enough to function in the real world.
>>
File: 1433013452344.jpg (934KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1433013452344.jpg
934KB, 3072x2304px
>INFJ
>urge to find loving partner is so strong
>literally only care bout finding that one soul mate, my inability to do that is soul crushing

In other news started going to the gym so maybe that will help idk
>>
>>35458553
Maybe if you started focusing on and living your life instead of caring about finding a soul mate, you'd find one?
>>
I'm going to sleep, please describe INFPs to me as stereotypically as you can
Use lots of meme arrows, thanks
>>
>>35458616
ye I know, it just bothers me sometimes. I'm not getting any younger
>>
>>35458505
>I'm dumb as fuck
How do you know that?
>>
>>35458732
You just have to make it to the technological singularity man.
>>
>>35458746
I failed high school. I fucking tried too.
>>
>>35458770
Why? Were you just not interested in certain subjects and failed to show up on tests?
>>
>>35456238
Dad: ISTJ, practical, stubborn, definitely introverted, likes order and old fashioned but logical.
Mom: ISFP, caring, takes time for aesthetics, might be ESFP
sister: ENTP, likes to go out and all that, spontaneous and somewhat creative.
older sister: ISFJ, definitely another introvert, bad with stress
Self : ISTP
>>
>>35458553
INTPS CAN NEVER BE DUMB BUT CAN BE LAZY AF
>>
>>35458478
I just use deep words most of the time and im very strict when it comes to grammmar
>>
>>35458802
I hated all of my subjects but I still applied myself to learning them. I failed all of my exams at the end of the final year.

I have shit memory and I couldn't attend classes most of the time (both due to severe insomnia), but a person of even average intelligence should have been able to at least pass in my sitution.
>>
>>35458846
How do you get along with your dad?
>>
>>35458870
what i mean is intps are analytical, meaning they can see patterns, inconsistencies, can recall a few info there's no way an intp can fail in all subjects
>>
>>35454485
ill dig you as a ENTP
>>
>>35458870
si helps us intps to recall info that's why most of us make jokes and analogies from our fave animu, comics, books, or television
>>
my enfp brother is better than me at math and other academics
>>
>>35452847
it sucks to be an INFP sometimes. And it really sucks to be an INFP longing for an INTJ.
>>
any tips for improving my life as an intp? feel like relationships are worthless and mostly just go to work, gym and play rocket league. I have a friend for each intuitive personality type except infj and intj but if I'm honest they all just bore me and I can't relate to them
>>
>>35459176
forgot entj
>>
File: wtypfd.gif (450KB, 245x165px) Image search: [Google]
wtypfd.gif
450KB, 245x165px
>>35459121
Pic tots related.
>>
>>35459176
>>35459194
A TJ is what you lack, NTJs especially are big on lifelong self-improvement.
>>
>>35459176
if your type is correct talk to fellow intps online, learn new stuff, play more vg, read occasionally, know some interests of your friends that you somehow like too or would like to get into
>>
>>35459285
I dunno man, I already know too much. I feel like every piece of information that I gather isolates me more from the people that surround me. All of the intuitives I know are in their mid-thirties, while I'm 25. I can't relate to people at my age.
>>
>>35458911
I don't really get along well with him.
But then the same can be said about anyone who spends a long time living with him.
He just doesn't seem to get it when someone isn't interested in his stories or his interests.
>>
>>35459406
Do you have any dreams? Something specific you want to live for that isn't another person?
>>
>>35459463
I feel like I already have more than I want. A nice comfy apartment in the middle of Berlin. A job where I have to do nothing most of the time so I get paid (a lot) to learn stuff from the internet. still feel empty inside
>>
>>35459409
Is it him or you who shuts the other one out most of the time?

I know both of your types to be quick to distance themselves from others
>>
>>35459557
It must be something that intrinsically motivates you, mein Neger. I'd try to search for that thing, although the process might take a while.

You could read up on possible spiritual needs for Ti Ne Si Fe here
http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/post/127373187817/in-one-of-the-last-asks-you-got-the-one-from-the
>>
>>35459406
>I already know too much
Come on, that's not possible. Are you trying to become what you believe "normal" people are like?
>>
Being an INFP male in this world is New Game + tier. I managed to accept myself and become somewhat content with life recently though.

Any INFPs willing to share some greentext feels?
>>
>>35459682
Watchijg Welcome to the NGK gave the the most intense feels and existential crisis I've ever experienced
>>
>>35456238
Dad: Dead to me
Mum: ESFP
Brother: ISFJ
Me: ENFP

Get along pretty well with my mum, obviously. My relationship with my brother was marked with a lot of swinging between conflict and kinship when we were younger, but now that we've both matured we're pretty mellow towards one another.
>>
>>35459709
*Watching *NGK
Damn phoneposting
>>
>>35452847
Intp here, emotional enough to hate myself and everyone else, not emotional enough to understand emotions and shit
Ask me anything
>>
>>35452847
I need help typing some one
Ive got 2 letters down
>E_F_
Please help me
>>
>>35459082
As much as all the circleerking Ts on /r9k/ would like to convince you otherwise, intelligence isn't defined by whether you're a T or an F.

Ts can be morons and Fs can be geniuses.
>>
>>35459649
dunno, I wish I could relate to other people, that's all. I'm thinking about getting a vasectomy and just play vidya till my body falls apart. don't want a family or children or anything. guess I just wait till it's over. *shuts fe offf*

>>35456823
Dad: intp
mom: isfj
brother: intp
brother: infj
sister: isfp
sister: istj

I call my parents once a week, but that's all. I really don't like my family but I fear that I will be left alone once they die. intps are horrible fathers imo
>>
>>35459595
I shut him out, we simply don't share interests so I'd rather not have a conversation with him.
He likes soccer, books, pictures and the family tree, I don't.
>>
>>35453657
I'm an ENTJ female. You don't want me as a gf. I argue just because I enjoy it, say things that are way too blunt and will hurt your feelings, and when I try to avoid doing this it just ends up being incredibly passive aggressive. I hate myself. I feel like a mean, heartless person and I felt bad because I felt like I was rude to my ex. If you dated someone who embraced their ENTJ personality, you'd be unhappy.
Why do you want an ENTJ gf?
>>
>>35459745
>not emotional enough to understand emotions and shit

You just need to develop a sufficient model of other people. You are an INTP so you should be good at developing them. Try to focus on specific activities rather than people in general. I find it very easy to model the behavior of other people in my business relationships because you have a very limited amount of variables.

I would also recommend reading Jung, fist because the man is amazing, but second once you understand how people are possessed by ideas and live them out then people are easier to understand. Remember people think in terms of story, they are a character in a play and you just have to figure out which character.
>>
>>35459812
Relating to other people is something you can learn. You're analytical, why not come up with a plan or ways on how to do that?
>>
>>35456238
Dad: no fucking idea the best guess For me is ENTJ, we literally cant work together and he makes me want to die somedays
Mom: INTJ, one i get along with the most, one that at least somewhat understands or tries to with me
Sister: again no idea, but probally ENFP, we get along well
>>
>>35459812
Goddamn, anon, your family needed an E somewhere to help keep everyone together.
>>
>>35459670
as a child I always wondered why I am smarter than people who are 10-20 years older than me. I guess other intp know that feel, too. nothing I'm proud of, just an observation. sure I can talk with people about their interests but that's all.
>>
>>35454275
ENTJ female here. I agree I am very rational, but when an irrational thought crosses my mind I can identify it as irrational, I feel incredibly guilty and really don't know what to do.
>>
>>35453061
>>Can't fucking open up
I'm getting a lot better about this, to the extent where my closest friend knows enough to psychologically abuse and torture me by using my insecurities.

Is my INFP card revoked?
>>
>>35459922
By "smarter" do you only mean being logical or also having lots of knowledge?
>>
>>35459923
Sometimes irrational thoughts are worth considering, and can even disclose better ways of doing things. Entertaining them is actually a quite rational thing to do.
>>
>>35459851
So, understand how they work, not why they work?
>dear god I need to stop making so complicated
>>
File: MBTIfunctions.png~original.png (80KB, 1013x895px) Image search: [Google]
MBTIfunctions.png~original.png
80KB, 1013x895px
>>35454598
>You want someone who's primary functions are your bottom ones. I'd like an INFP
Wouldn't an ISFP be better for you then?
>>
File: 10195040.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
10195040.png
30KB, 633x758px
DOES THE INFP/INTP RIDE EVER FUCKING END???
>>
File: enfp.jpg (347KB, 780x1103px) Image search: [Google]
enfp.jpg
347KB, 780x1103px
ENFP here.

Don't give up on yourselves!
>>
>>35459965
being logical I guess and understanding things faster than grown-ups. Being smart is such a strange word, because our knowledge is limited by our experience which is pretty random. (hope that makes sense)

t. german intp
>>
>>35459709
>tfw INFP
>tfw you don't like anime
Never understood the appeal of these Chinese cartoons

>randomly meet girl on a seminar
>she's cute, unbelievably kind-hearted, understanding, fun, intelligent, sensitive, very shy, pious Christian
>we click with each other
>tell us stories and share our heavy feels with each other, comfort each other, open up to each other really quickly, laugh together, cry together, talk about lots of interesting stuff and our mental health issues
>exchange numbers, write a lot when we're not seeing each other on seminars, she lives almost 200 km away from my home and meeting was difficult for various reasons
>she tells me how glad she is to have me as a friend
>some guys even think we're siblings because our relationship looks so strong
>don't see each other for four months, but keep writing to each other at least once a week
>fall in love with her, the first woman I love
>getting my life in control, stop having suicidal thoughts everyday, partly thanks to her
>chat a little one day, find out she quit her job, mfw I'll never see her on a seminar ever again
>ask her what she'll do now and if we'll stay in contact nonetheless, she never replies
>mfw I thought she was "the one"
>mfw I decided to finally to fully open myself to a new person and I'm immediately reminded of why I stopped doing that
I'm really starting to unironically buy into this "women are trash" meme now.
>>
>>35460024
Think of a person as a black box, all you need to be able to do is predict the output based upon the input. You don't need to understand how the output is generated.
>>
>>35459846
>I argue just because I enjoy it,
Are you sure you're not an ENTP?
>>
>>35460025
>You want someone who's primary functions are your bottom ones.
I don't find this to be universally true, especially when your dominant function is a judging function. If the two aren't very mature individuals, it's a recipe for misunderstandings and disaster.
>>
>>35460061
I know 2 ENFP in my life, fuck em
>>
>>35459922
>INTP kid
>Like INTP stereotypes x10
>have always seen adults as more of a friend than a overseer
>1 because I hate kids
>2 Adults can hold conversations on things that intrest me
This is why I hate being INTP, then when I get in trouble and said adult yells at me, i fell terrible cause its like a friiend yelled at me.
I blame this for my Emotional Dysfuntion
>>
>>35460090
>I don't find this to be universally true, especially when your dominant function is a judging function
Can confirm, E*TJs scare me.

t. INFP manbaby
>>
>>35460065
You're a completely normal INTP
Do you have no interests in e.g. STEM stuff?
>>
>>35460080
>first time on /r9k/
>random stranger helps me more than anyone else I've ever known
Thanks, thanks very much
>>
INFP here, how do I use my Te to become a genius mastermind?

or at least a person who isn't a walking disaster when it comes to planning and scheduling?
>>
>>35460148
I already have a great job and my plan is to work until I'm 50 and retire from the saved money. I've no interest in using my knowlegde and I think that I have way too many interests
>>
>INFP
>Love everything and anything STEM related (mat. sci major)

Fuck that artsy meme.
>>
>>35460248
Set realistic goals for yourself, it's fine if they are small ones initially. Compartmentalize them. Work on them regularly.
>>
>>35460285
you probably view STEM in a more abstract and "artsy" manner than a T would, seeing it as more of a passion than a profession.
>>
>>35460285
>intp
>interested in art
>suffer from the fact that I'm not creative

only a couple more decades till it's over fellow INs. I love you the most. the world would be a wonderful place if all E and S died.
>>
>>35460458
You just have to think about art in a different way. If you get a chance read the following essay. It compares art to neurosis. Think about the production of art as something a person is compelled to do, psychology. That means that what is produced would be loaded with symbols and meaning, much like a dream. With the right framework you can decipher what is present in the art work.

http://studiocleo.com/librarie/jung/essay.html
>>
File: 1488039840003.gif (2MB, 395x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488039840003.gif
2MB, 395x375px
INFJ fag reporting in
>>
>>35460396
I'm an INFP and this is exactly it
>>
>>35460396
desu you're not too far off the mark
>>
any other intp's who were at the beach as a child and just thought how fascinating sand is?
>>
>>35460920
Na, I spent my time at the beach building pitfalls.
>>
>INTP
>socially retarded
>NEET for nearly 7 years in total
>due to this became absolutely incapable of holding a conversation with anyone
>can't even talk with people online
>spent all this time playing vidya and consuming various types of media, basically I grew retarded
>when I was younger and more active I got a 140 IQ result
>will probably have 110 now
>realized that this whole time I was simply crippled with bleak loneliness that I never admitted it was there
>now am 30 and incapable of doing anything

so this is what depression feels like?
>>
>>35459846
>>35459846
Not that guy but there's should be like a competition to see who is the most fucked up ENTJ

>I hate myself
>not hating others
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.