[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide Statistics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.jpg (116KB, 1313x764px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
116KB, 1313x764px
>Suicide costs the US $44 Billion annually
What? Why would it cost anyone anything?

If ~44,000 people die per year, wouldn't that suggest that each person is worth ~$1m? How the hell do they come up with these numbers?
>>
13 years old holy shit. How do you even think like that unless you were bullied or shit parents
>>
Its an attempt to guilt trip people to not suicide , its false
>>
>>35452089
>13 years old holy shit. How do you even think like that unless you were bullied or shit parents
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>35452089
read it agaain
>>
>>35451969
I'd assume for cleanup and the consquences
>cleaning up an autist's blood off a train
>fishing bodies out of rivers and trying to make bridge rails higher
>cleaning splatter off the pavement
>funeral expenses
>>
>>35452120
this

Remember goy you have so much to live for, suicide is a selfish act. Now get back to sweeping this shit up for minimum wage.
Oh look! You're getting rich already!
Actually I'm going to need that penny.
>>
File: suic2.jpg (31KB, 771x435px) Image search: [Google]
suic2.jpg
31KB, 771x435px
>>35452150
Still wouldn't make sense since they claim that only ~8% of suicides are done by "other" means outside of self-inflicted gunshot, hanging or overdose.
>>
>>35452187
gunshot suicides are very messy
a friend's gf blew her brains out with a hunting rifle and he spent weeks cleaning everything up
>>
>>35452150
don't forget

>no more taxes for the government
>no more money being cycled into the economy from you
>>
>>35452150
The cleaning person sure as fuck doesn't get a million for cleaning blood off the train
>>
>>35452212
That sucks. I wouldn't want to be the guy who had to spend a million dollars to do that.
>>
the idea is that those people are removed from the economy. they can never work, spend money, etc. It's not like someone gets a 44 billion dollar bill, certainly funeral costs, etc are a part of it, but it's negligible.
>>
>>35451969
>What? Why would it cost anyone anything?
They pretend that the time of police/morgues is based on commission. They'll even calculate the cost of lights being or how much energy is used to keep bodies cold. This is just classic jew economics. They actually pretend that the operational cost of these institutions is effected by usage in this way. Hell they probably included personal funeral expenses in this stat.
>>
>>35451969
Most people leave bills when they die. Also clean up for bodies
Then there's proving its a suicide and not a murder or accident.
>>
File: 1476971655903.jpg (23KB, 156x253px) Image search: [Google]
1476971655903.jpg
23KB, 156x253px
>>35452293
10 goodboy points have been deposited
>>
White males have it easy.
>70% of suicides are white males.
Living such an easy life is hard lads.
>>
>>35451969
there's nothing more selfish than calling suicide selfish

it rustles me so hard anytime someone says B-BUT YOUR FAMILY! Cunt, no choice in birth, no choice in death? Is that what you're telling me? Fuck off dumb slut it's selfish to think I have to stick around because someone's feelings will be hurt that I don't want to live anymore
>>
If its so damaging too the economy they why arnt they doing anything to prevent suicides?If anything they are encouraging it
>>
>>35452320
that statistic makes no sense whatsoever, unless you mean in the USA, and you're admitting you're a complete fucking retard

if america was 99.999% white people would you be saying

white males have it easy
>99% of suicides are white males
living such an easy life is hard lads
>>
>>35452321
I havent killed myself because my parents are alive and i know it make them feel so horrible, but i kind of agree.
If youre family and others cared so much theyd have done more to help.

My parents come visit once a week, i think to check im okay. My brother on the other hand, fuck him, his cunt wife and cunt kids.
>>
>>35452292
That's ridiculous. People will die from something every day. It's literally a symptom of mortality. Whether someone dies by accident or they die on purpose, the same thing happens.

Life and maintaining it is what costs money. No one loses anything in death, certainly not to the tune of ~$1m per year, per death.
>>
>>35452320
heres the metric

>Hard Mode
Chnag
Pajeet
Juan

>Normal Mode
Chad
Tyrone
Laquisha

>easy Mode
Stacy
Juanita

>Tutorial Mode
Wang Xiu Ying
>>
>>35452349
But the other races in the us are closing the gap. There is more than black you know.
Also, famale make up 50% of the population (actually I.think latest.stats say more)

Black people just dont commit suicide because they never make it to middle age.
>>
>Why would it cost anyone anything
Men commit suicide at about a 4x higher rate than women.
Men make money.
Men produce things.
Men pay taxes.
Women do none of these things.

Ergo, men killing themselves costs the economy and government money.
>>
>>35451969
>costs the US $44 Billion

It "costs" them since they have less tax cattle to help fund their Ponzi banking schemes.
>>
>>35452349
Actually it's mostly the more affluent people who are committing suicides, strangely.

http://business.time.com/2012/11/08/why-suicides-are-more-common-in-richer-neighborhoods/
>Happiness is directly related to how much money we make. We've known that for a while. So it shouldn't be surprising that our earnings also correlate with suicide rates
>the county with a higher average income is 4.5% more likely to commit suicide. At first it might seem surprising, but it begins to make sense when you think about how we tend to compare ourselves to those around us.
>>
>>35452438
It truly amazes me how fucking retarded the media is.
>pampered out of touch hollywood dumbass/whore: white men are a cancer and NEED to fucking kill themselves!!
>pampered out of touch hollywood dumbass/whore: Waah why is nobody paying to see my shitty movies?

If you ever have a doubt of how fucking stupid the majority of the people are, just look back on the 2016 election.
>>
>>35451969

It would be even higher if not for the fear of hell.
>>
>>35452438
Did you really have to turn this into an anti woman tirade?
>>
>>35452752
what he said was correct , men being the majority of suicide is a very good reason as to how its costing "them" so much money
>>
>For every suicide 25 attempt
Very clear grammar really makes you think.
Also, damn roasties lowering the success rate to 4% with their attention grabs.
>>
>>35452752
1) Men DO commit suicide at about 4x the rate as women
2) Men DO provide more to the economy, both in production and taxes, than women do.
3) You're on /r9k/ you dipshit
>>
>>35451969
>white makes are 7 out of 10 suicides
It was my privilege.
>>
>>35453578
USA is something like 70% White so that should surprise no one.
>>
File: 1487979753090.jpg (49KB, 418x433px) Image search: [Google]
1487979753090.jpg
49KB, 418x433px
it would be 10x higher if there was an "off" switch
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.