[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cwt/ Comfy Waifu Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

It's Saturday! Time for another /cwt/ (Comfy Waifu Thread)

This thread's subject: Luck!

>would you consider your waifu lucky?
>how lucky has she been? *unlucky if that applies
>would you consider yourself lucky? why/why not

As always, these threads are meant to be comfy and a place to unwind!
>>
File: 1472493356539.jpg (70KB, 810x780px) Image search: [Google]
1472493356539.jpg
70KB, 810x780px
>>35451776
>>would you consider your waifu lucky?
i guess, yeah.
>>how lucky has she been? *unlucky if that applies
she found a close-knit group of friendos and learned the guitar quickly idk she's talented and lucky in that regard
>>would you consider yourself lucky? why/why not
kek hell no
>>
File: Lala2.png (2MB, 744x2389px) Image search: [Google]
Lala2.png
2MB, 744x2389px
>>35451776
>>would you consider your waifu lucky?
I guess she is kinda lucky. She is seen as the harbringer of death though.
>>how lucky has she been? *unlucky if that applies
Many people get scared when they see her. But luckily she lives with people who accept her now.
>>would you consider yourself lucky? why/why not
God no.
I have never been lucky in my entire life. I'm the unluckiest guy.
The most luck i have ever gotten is winning 10$ on a scratching ticket.
>>
File: CL_Naka_Kai_Ni_160_Full_Damaged.png (169KB, 274x457px) Image search: [Google]
CL_Naka_Kai_Ni_160_Full_Damaged.png
169KB, 274x457px
>>35452072
>Would you consider your waifu lucky?

Well, she's a bit of a stigma seeing as how she's a popular drop on some maps, so not worry.

>How lucky as she been? *unlucky if that applies

Very unlucky, scrapped and sometimes eaten to bolster other girls...

>Would you consider yourself lucky? why/why not?

Uhh, it varies. Yesterday I got tipped 8 dollars, and then I found 100 dollars on the ground two separate times.

>>35452072
Hey Lalafriend, I think you're pretty lucky.
How's work been?
>>
File: Lala3.jpg (35KB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
Lala3.jpg
35KB, 640x364px
>>35452129
>Hey Lalafriend, I think you're pretty lucky.
How so?
>How's work been?
Only worked monday to wendsday this week.
I have been playing the new Zelda non stop, It's the most fun Iv'e had with a videogame in years.
How about you?
>>
File: tumblr_ohwsm0BJYc1sn0wg5o1_1280.gif (522KB, 386x484px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohwsm0BJYc1sn0wg5o1_1280.gif
522KB, 386x484px
>>35452297
Well, you work as a mailman/courier.
I think that's pretty comfortable imo.
(Then again, I push carts so, do with that as you will)

Breath of the Wild seems like so much fun, I don't have a switch yet. I think I'll get one later in the year when Super Mario Real comes out.
>>
Apple Bloom's quite lucky, yeah. She could sometimes be very impulsive, with her adventurous curiosity, and it always goes well and she ends up making things better.

I wanna gently hold her in bed for a few hours while saying sweet things, and then impregnate her.
>>
File: 507.jpg (66KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
507.jpg
66KB, 680x680px
Sounds about right, yeah.
Surviving a post-apocalyptic hellscape and two wars is pretty lucky tbqh
I'm only lucky when it's not necessary, like not having any traffic issues on the way to work for once, but turns out I left an hour too early to begin with.
>>
>>35452836
Cute waifu anon.
I'll see if I can eke out a reply to our ERP after work.
>>
>>35452858
>ERP

are you gay
>>
>>35452335
die onseki
>>
No
unlucky enough to be paired up with me
I consider myself lucky to know her since she is not very popular. Also because she's one of the few things that makes me a little happy so I'm lucky to have that
(scared to post her)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.