[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT write a letter to someone you hope sees it, but probably wont

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 52

File: IMG_3048.jpg (15KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3048.jpg
15KB, 275x183px
ITT write a letter to someone you hope sees it, but probably wont
>>
Time for the daily letter thread, huh?

Love,

I keep looking at your pictures, and I don't even feel the same connection anymore. My affection for you is slowly dissipating, a painfully pleasurable experience. I'm about to cry simply writing this. I've come to alternate between missing you, feeling you close to me, not caring about and even despising you.
In some of my fatasies, I talk you down and hit and strangle you, all the while seeing you in a positive light, lovingly...
Today the weather was terrible and it rained. I thought, I deserved to stay in the cold, watching my hands slowly freeze, because I'd enjoyed the paranoia or pain that you felt yesterday night. It was like you were punishing me. At that moment, you were more to a deity than a normal human. I keep idealising you. When I look at your pictures, it's like I'm blind. Regardless of whatever flaw you may have, I love you still. You've always made me this weak.

I want to push you away, but please come back.

-M/K
>>
dear m

thanks for not talking to me the other night, not being sarcastic or anything, i really dont want to speak to you and i guess you feel the same way.
>>
>>35451652
J,

You don't remember me but I am your biological brother and I've seen you on this site.
>>
>>35452386
MKultra please go. Your whole post is riddled with opposites.
>>
Okay guys we on in 5 really bring the insanity this time 2.. 1... Annnnnnnnnnnnnd action!
>>
Dear D,

I hate you but you're pretty hot. Just get with me and suck my dick again, okay? Just like the good old days.

Love/Hate,
J
>>
File: 1432423412.jpg (70KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
1432423412.jpg
70KB, 604x603px
Dear V,
Thank you. I can't thank you enough, but thanks anyway. You truly made my day by talking to me. I don't even want to cry anymore, knowing that you care about me even a little.
I was sorry to hear about your math exam. You seem determined not to pass it, but I still hope you make it.
Thank you for not going away. Thank you for smiling. Thank you for asking questions and giving me hope.
I try not to be clingy, but don't think I'm avoiding you. I'm always happy to be with you, even knowing that you're around somehow gives me the energy boost.
Maybe you'll be able to forgive me? Maybe we can work it out somehow? But even if we can't, I still hope you can be happy, with or without me.
Best wishes,
A. L.
>>
File: 1489177312196.jpg (215KB, 810x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1489177312196.jpg
215KB, 810x1127px
>>35452386
As it is written our last test anon
Love you even if u have to go we will take or liberty truth love everyone loves me
Aeiou
IOU
Listen to us we come in peace
Ciscada everything's changing

My name I am
=m/k
Love
>>
File: 1489166186490 (1).png (1MB, 800x4280px) Image search: [Google]
1489166186490 (1).png
1MB, 800x4280px
>>35451652
All eyes on they watching us
>>
Namefags

GET THE FUCK OFF OF THIS BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Love Anon
>>
File: Death_Note_L_ident.jpg (13KB, 452x374px) Image search: [Google]
Death_Note_L_ident.jpg
13KB, 452x374px
>>35452786
Fine peace human love you
M v c b
M
Love
>>
>>35452786
You. I like you. We are anonymous. We don't need a name
>>
I'm not feeling very poetic this evening, so I'll just leave a clear and strongly worded message. If you visit my new home while i am not around we are going to have problems. I know when someone has been there. What happened last year can't happen again. You desecrated my sanctuary and made me feel unsafe in my own home. Don't let it happen again
>>
>>35451652
dear taylor

you'll never read this, idgaf

i hope you're doing good. i seemed to upset you all the time so I'd like to think you're doing well without having me as a nagging thought in your head. i've been enjoying myself immensely.

-u kno who it is
>>
E
Can you hurry up and block me already if you plan on ignoring me.
>>
>>35451652
Dear every female I've ever met,

I've fapped to you on countless occasions.

love, anon
>>
File: blockbm.jpg (24KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
blockbm.jpg
24KB, 529x352px
>>35453585
Wouldn't it be great if people could block us IRL, just like in Black Mirror? Just taking all hope away at once?
>>
Dear R

I know I fucked it all up. You were the only good thing that happened in my life these past two years and I still managed to screw it all. I'm really sorry for being like I am. I'm really sorry for messing things up. I'm really sorry for leaving you alone. I was alone too. I still am.

I wish you could forgive me, but I know that this time it is over. And you're right in keeping away from me. I make people's life worse, I was making yours worse as I did to her.

In the end everybody goes away. I always knew that one day you'd leave too. I know that people can't stand me for a long time. I'm still glad that I've met you, you're a amazing person. I hope one day you'll be happy. You deserve it.

If there's another life or anything beyond this life, I wish we could meet again. We were not lucky in this life, maybe things will be better.

This life is over for me. You were everything I had. I hope that soon enough I'll have the guts to end it all. Hope one day you forgive.
>>
>>35453794
>I'm sorry
>I'm sorry
>Forgive me

girls don't like that shit bruh.

Protip: next time invest in a girl the same way you invest in any other normal human being.
>>
>>35453848
She was my friend.
>>
>>35453654
I'd be glad if someone fapped to me.
>>
I've been saying this for a couple months now...

The only reason I'm on here is because you forced me to be on here. I know I'm cut off from the world and that you are all here. I wouldn't be posting here if you didn't make this go on for so god damn long. I wouldn't be constantly talking about these things if you stopped playing retarded mind games.

"Gee I just don't understand why he keeps talking about this."

Really? REALLY?

Then you give me reinforcement by replying to things I did in real life, or was talking about outloud... through the microphones you're listening to.

So how can you get all bitchy when you all but sad it straight out that this is a safe place meant to communicate with you? That once this is over I don't even plan on using the internet and I have literally said this time and time again.

When I'm free I won't have facebook, or post on boards like this. On any forums. I won't have a reason to because I'll have real people to talk to for ONCE in my fucking life.

I just want to have my surgeries I need to get, the ones I want to get, move to LA and do my thing.
>>
Hi Camille!

Much love.

Bye Cammy! =D
>>
Dear Alex

Please send me an email or message me on skype.
I'm lonely and have nobody else.

Regards.
>>
>>35454492
Hello, it's me. These people do not see you on their same level. It's a """do as I say, not as I do""" type of approach.
>>
>>35454750
They created me to be against that specific attitude. Like, defiant is my design.

They created me knowing that half the world will HATE ME while the other half will absolutely fucking adore me.

They created me to be honest, to be a good that shines in the dark abyss.

I saved your asses from destruction.

Trust your creation, you all owe me that.
>>
File: 1111046.jpg (238KB, 2000x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1111046.jpg
238KB, 2000x1252px
>>35453848
>someone on r9k trying to give advice on what girls like
>>
Dear Adolf

Please don't besiege Lenningrad
>>
>>35454988
Are they going to make you kill people? Or just suck freemason dick?
>>
>>35455313
>Lenningrad
Is it a mix of Lennon and Lenin?
>>
File: 1489263625769.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1489263625769.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
>>35455331
331 I'll awnser I was the devil the occult
Now worship him the creator nothing more I'll talk on Skype love under truth aeiou
IOU
I own u me love lol
330110 end day 3
>>
Helix. Don't do it
I've always been there for you.
Whenever you had an outburst, ranted, vented, insulted me, blamed it on me, gave up, threatened to kill yourself, I didn't lash out at you.
I have trouble feeling emotions, and when I do, I have trouble expressing them. But you really made an exception for me. Although you didn't believe me when I said that I loved you, I still said the same thing. Over and over again. Whenever you felt like you were useless, couldn't talk to anyone or get a friend. I comforted you. I understand your pain, your thoughts, your emotions. I gave you advice, support, solutions. You took them sometimes, and when you didn't? I told you again the same thing when you needed it, until you did it.
Fuck you.
//
Jess, I've always loved you. I've been there for you all the time, I listened to you and gave you advice every time. I understand that you didn't love me back. But please, stop talking about your GF. You stupid bitch.
//
Judy.
Drown.
And keep choking in hell.
//
Ash
Fuck you
>>
File: 1480283304882.jpg (136KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1480283304882.jpg
136KB, 1000x1430px
Hey,
How've you been? It's been a while hasn't it, since we last talked I mean. It certainly hasn't been a while since I've thought about you. I mean I do it nearly daily. I just think and think and think, I'm sorry. I know you dont like it when I do but I can't help it. You know I miss you. It's really awful. I don't want to anymore. I miss you. I really really do. I'm sorry I'm a wreck please come back.
>>
>>35456437
For the record, I know you can't see it. I know you never will. And fuck you for never being able to. Cunt.
>>
>>35453585
first time i post on 4chan. full name or i won't bother
>>
>>35453794
Dear K

I really wish things could've been otherwise, I wish we met earlier and I'm sorry for always having been so depressing and always making you feel guilty when it's the last thing someone like you needs. You always tell me how you know I'll find someone elses someone better but I've told you plenty of times it'll never be as good as this could've been. I'll never love someone like I loved you and even now I'm still pessimistic and sure I'll end up by myself for the rest of my life, but please at least make what's best of your life, don't get so hung up on me being hurt, focus on your own things and focus on giving her what she needs, otherwise this whole breakup will have been for nothing and it would've made no difference other than me being even more hurt.
>>
>>35451652
>In some of my fatasies, I talk you down and hit and strangle you, all the while seeing you in a positive light, lovingly...
can we go for ice cream dessert afterwards?
>>
Dear Amy,
I adore you with all that I can possibly offer. I realise you are probably reading this and thinking to yourself "is this him?" to which I respond "yeah". If you think this is distinctly in character for me to do something this sentimental and self-aware... then, you've got your answer.

I don't want to write anything too important here as you don't always check these threads but consider this a cute little way for me to relay the unrelenting level of love and respect I have for you. You are amongst the most brilliant people I've met and I am grateful for the moments we have shared.

Sincerely,
You know who.
>>
>>35456588
Makingadoodoo N. Yorunderwear
>>
My mouth is full of sores, they are shallow and yellow like antiseptic cream. It is because I do not brush. Or floss, or mouthwash. They feel very good in my mouth and I will rub them with my tongue when I feel stressed. Or with my fingers when I am alone. You must not think of me as a dirty man. You can kiss me safely, so long as you remember to take proper care of your oral hygiene afterwards. I am not diseased. I am just fond of these sorts of phenomena.

I will often tend to a scab hidden on my upper arm, or perhaps underneath my trousers. I will take a metallic implement and gently irritate it in order to halt the healing process. A most tremendous itching pleasure is felt at the time of the irritation and shortly after. I have also a strong eczema in a special place on my lower foot. I will pour hot water over, and then feel an enormous pleasure. All of these pleasures are thanks to the power of life around us. They are not to be scorned, for what dysfunction do they bring to me? We are too concerned with purity to return to the garden.

The study of symbols is called semiotics. It started in France, but people talk about it everywhere now. These very letters I am composing to you are only symbols, and yet you understand them as images and ideas, sensations and emotions. That is their power, and that is a power unparalleled even by the legendary power of combustion.

But I am digressing, and it is getting late. I would like very much to see you at any place in town, and I would like to walk with you beneath the lamplights that are so inept in their brilliance. I must confess I have considered romance numerous times. When you listen to me talk of the varieties of bluegrass, or the nature of the bluejay, or perhaps the azure and striking beauty of the deep sea, I feel I am a man of importance and not just one who introspects. This is a magical feeling, like returning home. And it is you who is responsible, darling.

With regards,
>>
File: 1478676197825.png (2MB, 1106x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1478676197825.png
2MB, 1106x1125px
S,

your such a nerd LMAO
>>
>>35451652
I wouldn't hire me either. Can't say I blame you.
>>
>>35458165
I know it

Also an S
>>
File: dsadasadsads.png (169KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
dsadasadsads.png
169KB, 400x384px
Dear Marta,

Ever since you dumped me I've been pretty okay, I just wish you never deleted me. If you read this, I'd love to come back as a friend, I just can't do it myself because I feel you'd just think of it as me trying to revive the relationship.

You were one of the bestest friends I've ever had.

fuck u tho for not thinking 9/11's an inside job

Your very long ago friend,
J
>>
File: 1478822690989.jpg (53KB, 402x413px) Image search: [Google]
1478822690989.jpg
53KB, 402x413px
>>35458165
S again,

lol you actually thought i'd write you a real post? what a rentard
>>
File: 1434543544856.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1434543544856.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>35458303
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH
>>
>>35458295
>I'd love to come back as a friend
this never works. you're always going to have feelings for her and any platonic relationship you have with her is not going to work. you're either a boyfriend or no friend
>>
File: 9f9.png (1MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
9f9.png
1MB, 1065x902px
>>35458380
Guess I'm lucky to be too much of a beta to contact her anyway then
>>
>>35453654
I Have a fetish for someone fapping to me
>>
>>35457907
no get your own.
>>
>>35457907
nice to meet you, im hugh janus
>>
I think of you when I hear to any Lana Del Rey song. I kinda miss you as a friend. It's a shame you're still anchored to that unfortunate cunt. I truly hope you go somewhere in life but I'm not sure you have the self awareness to do it. Good luck friend.
>>
>>35458674
>When I hear to
Oops
>>
>>35458320
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJ

what a picardy!!

i win

greetings

p.s. greetings
>>
File: 1463838672682.jpg (1MB, 3102x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1463838672682.jpg
1MB, 3102x1365px
>>35458889
know .-

una vela

the warnings were duley submitted
>>
Dear K,

I have masturbated so many times to you that I could probably fill two barrels with my sperm. I wi as h you the best.

Love, L.
>>
>>35458303

No. I assumed you would not write me back but hey. We both S's.
>>
Dear Kek,

Give me some type of fuckin Get i'm dying from this stomach flu help me im dyin i need memey majick

From,

me

>>35457709
I knew an Amy who was crazy and crazy
Tread careful robot
>>
s,

i fell in love and forgot about you pretty quickly. sorry about that i guess
>>
I think I am going to minimize my use of the internet as I am letting my life slip past me.

So, it is with this I say goodbye to my internet presence. It is time for me to shift focus towards reading more often and enjoying nature.
>>
I really wish I had a bit more dignity but I'm still crazy for you.
>>
>>35451652
Dear D,

Fuck you cunt, you wasted 5 years of my fucking life. I hope you grow into an old cat lady. Bitch.

Love A
>>
>>35460415
I could say the same about you Anon.
>>
>>35460678
Give your initials senpai?
>>
C,

I don't ask for much. Perhaps you could buy me a gf for 6months to a year. Pay her double what you usually would. Just long enough for me to rehabilitate and get on my feet again. Watch me soar. Thanks in advance

-T
>>
Dear Lynn
The almost 6 years that I knew you for were some of the greatest of my life.

But now I want you to die unloved, you complete bitch.

Hang loose, baby.

-B
>>
>>35451652
Dear dad,

Fuck you, thanks for nothing.

Mark.
>>
>>35460709
Is it time for me to post a picture of my ringding wiener?
>>
>>35460836
I have no idea what you're talking about so I guess you are not them.
>>
Dear Jackie

I know I've acted as though I wasn't interested in you and I can only offer pitiful excuses for why I acted that way. Deep down though, I like you a lot. Hearing that you've now found someone has really destroyed me. I know this was inevible and ultimately my fault. I'm sorry.

I know what's done is done, and it's too late to change anything. And even though you've moved on, I really miss you. It might sound strange to you that I'd say that seeing as we only talked a couple of times, but that is how I feel.

Just spending time with you is enough to make me happy. I hope I haven't made things too awkward. It would be nice to see you again once I get my emotions under control.
>>
I really really need someone to talk to about all of this.

:(

An ascii sad face is a severe understatement for the situation I am in. Like, comically so.
>>
>>35461461
I'm Iistening anon
>>
>>35461503
In person and won't deny everything. I need to talk to someone that has answers.
>>
Also I keep fucking seizuring myself awake when trying to go to sleep.

Are there meds for that?

Can I talk to a fucking doctor already?
>>
>>35457709
>consider this a cute little way for me to relay the unrelenting level of love and respect I have for you.
>unrelenting level of love and respect I have for you
>unrelenting level of love and respect
>respect

need I say more?
>>
>>35462252
Why did you have to be so cruel tonight? You reduced me to being childish and then lashed out when I didn't want to hear you reprimand me instead of actually apologizing.

Really good of you, really mature and respectful.
>>
>>35459702
no you're not, you don't have the capacity.
xx s
>>
>>35462354
eh, whatever you gotta tell yourself
>>
dear k
i hope i got your fucking address right because sending that letter costed me 20 bucks

love
s
i love you dumbass
>>
>>35462624
cute passive-aggressiveness
one of the things that turned me off most
>>
File: 1484263458391.jpg (47KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1484263458391.jpg
47KB, 728x546px
I wonder, do you think about me at all? do you feel repulsed when you do?
>>
Dear Grandma,

I'm sorry I didn't visit you before I left. I wanted to make one last trip before I shipped off. I was denied my work request and my recruiter pushed my ship date. These aren't valid reasons but they seemed right at the time. Once I finish A school I'll come see you. Although I won't be visiting you in your home. I know where you rest. I wish I was able to attend your funeral. You were my motivation to make it through. After all you were the biggest patriot I knew. I can't sell out because it's hard. I hope your Christmas was better than mine. I miss you. And my only regret in life is not seeing you one last time.
>>
Dear C,

I know it hasn't been long, but I believe I'm worth a hell of a lot more than what you're giving me. I feel like I'm putting a lot of effort into making this work and I get the feeling you take that for granted. I don't think you're a bad person but everyone I talk to thinks I should get out as soon as I can, because it's probably not going to get better any time soon. I don't want to burn any bridges but I think I'd be better off elsewhere, and you'd be better off putting more value in the people in your life. I'm leaving as soon as I can.

J
>>
R
You come across like you'd be so nice on account of you're so pretty but in reality you're really mean. I hope that you can one day be mean to me in a sexual manner. I might ask you out this week, if I do I hope you say yes.

P
>>
Dear you,

Stop being a dumbass and get on with your life. There's a ton of shit you need to do and you should probably get on it right now. Shit's going to be ok but we can do better than ok. Get to it and here's to a happy family, nice gf, great future (all the shit that won't happen until you make it happen)

love,
:)
>>
>>35462810
https://youtu.be/EX8sjbsJj-I
>>
>>35463336
Is this addressed to yourself or someone else?
>>
>>35462640
stop rolepaying
>>
>>35463336
I like where this is going origami
>>
>>35463336
Initials? Who do you want to come back?
>>
Whoops. >>35463526 Meant for >>35456437
. I'm too tired to think properly.
>>
M, please love me, I'm really lonely at the moment...
>>
Every time I look at you, I can't help but think 'mine'. But you're not and you don't want to be and you'll never be. I think I love you.
>>
I think that I can't judge that your accurate initials are missing
>>
>>35463675
I wish on a shooting star for a new girl to love me
>>
File: 1488477999674.gif (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488477999674.gif
32KB, 480x480px
Dear D

Its funny that I so often feel alone, when for the most part I'm always with you. I think the reason is that when I was actually alone, I didn't notice it and enjoyed spending time with myself. With you, I'm waiting, day in and day out. Sitting in your room, waiting for you to get home, then waiting for you to homework, waiting for you to nap, waiting while you sleep. I don't understand why you want me there, when we're only spending an hour together anyway. I don't think it would be so bad, if your room was cleaner. I would be more than happy to clean it for you, but when I do all of the trash and dishes come back so fast. I miss my home, and my family. I really miss home cooked meals and running. Sometimes I run up and down your stairs, it is fun but gets old. I understand that you're busy, and always very anxious, I just wish you could spend more time with me that wasn't just watching you nap. I wish we could go on walks together at night, like we used to. Nightwalking together was really nice. It feels like I'm losing my self, the more I'm with you. Please don't think I'm blaming you, I know it's my own fault for not trying hard enough to make the best of the situation.

I think about what I would do if I could go back three years ago. I would stay in the nice school, and make something of myself. I wouldn't have let poor health compromise that. But if that happened, I would never have gotten the opportunity to meet you. I'm uncertain about my choices, but the outcome lead to you, and I love you. I don't really know why, but I do. Maybe next year will be better, when we're both off to that university? The present is so hollow. I lose track of the days so easily. I hope one day you understand my jokes.

I don't know, that's all.

-I
>>
vincent,

i often think about you, especially any time wendy's chocolate frosties are mentioned, or when i see red trucks

i was pretty dumb to let you slip, I also need to return your dvd I'm sorry

~A
>>
>>35464481
On an added note

It surprises me that you have such a tendency to lie. Admittedly, you seem very beta, in a positive sense of the word. You're nice to a ridiculous extent, and you're such a liar. I lie to strangers, about trivial things to cause mischief, but I've never lied to you. I don't think you're honest when you say that you'll go anywhere with me. In that case it is more of a false promise than a lie, you like to think you would but I feel as though you'd be scared. It's okay, I know we can't leave anyway. I like to fantasize about being whisked away on an adventure, and being entirely forgotten. It would be fun to make maps and an almanac. I rarely imagine you with me, because it's difficult to think you'd want to come. That's entirely okay; none of that really matters or makes much sense.

-I
>>
>>35459702
me too C

no more tears, my heart is dry
i dont laugh and i dont cry
i dont think about you all the time
but when i do i wonder why
>>
File: 1486536748244.jpg (161KB, 1024x573px) Image search: [Google]
1486536748244.jpg
161KB, 1024x573px
S,

writing you're letter for real this time. your post was breddy LEWD

i'm happy we're able to tell each other stuff and whatnot, i feel like we're really similar and that's nice. ALSO since i've changed my sleeping hours so much for you you have to do it for me now. you mean a lot to me too and i don't think you're clingy. i'm happy i met you! you've made me really happy

>through thick and thin
don't you mean through THICC and thin lmao????? oh btw my answer was yes kind of lol no homo tho

your favorite chad
>>
dear x,

miss you. think you know it.

hey j,

you really fucked up a large part of my life, you bitch. I regret the day I replied to your fucking message.
>>
A
this relationship is not going anywhere. I know you don't love me. why don't you just end it?
E
>>
hey you, yes you, your paranoia is correct. they are who you think they are, and they are in fact talking to you.
>>
Looking forward to tomorrow ~ It's the start of everything ~ !
>>
>>35465195
Oi m8 I can do that I'll be up all night for you if a fancy a chat. Cash me up weaving threads how bout dat
S
PS thanks for the proper letter lad.
Pss thicc and thin- I laughed out loud
>>
>>35465428
Tomorrow, it begins. The wait is over. I will get to meet her this week
>>
>>35465407
fuck off s
lmao
>>
Hey E,

I know you browse r9k, /a/, and especially cgl, I think I loved you the moment we were dorm neighbors, probably?
Your the only person I've actually ever had romantic feelings for in my entirety of my life which was odd as I thought I was asexual since High School.
Anyways I'm graduating soon I know you dropped out and moved back to LA and I am too pussy to keep contact, I'll be staying here in the bay, I actually got a job/career thing going.
Hope your doing well eternal oneitis. Hope to see you again before I relapse back into a deeper depression and end it.

Best

S
>>
G,

Get up here already so we can fuck!

Anon
>>
J
Why did you lie to me yesterday? Are you avoiding me? I really hope you don't decide to ignore me, because you're all I have left. You've been my anchor for the last year of my life and I need you, less than before but still. It hurts to think about how close we were before compared to now. I miss talking to you late and night and telling you everything about my life. My life is unbelievably boring and you're the highlight of my day, every day.
I really, really miss you.
B
>>
File: 1433729350854.jpg (165KB, 480x459px) Image search: [Google]
1433729350854.jpg
165KB, 480x459px
>>35465195
I think you are /the one/
>>
i dont know who i am anymore

i dont know where i lost myself

there was a brief glimpse in my life where everything was under my control

im just following another predetermined path at this point

i have no idea what life is or what my purpose here is

i wish i could find something to keep me grounded but everyday i find myself floating further and further away from everyone

i dont know what is real and what isnt anymore

why am i like this

some of us were born to die

goodnight /b/ im sorry for wasting your time
>>
Just when I felt empty and alone enough to turn in the towel the universe blessed me with a qt girl somehow. Everything in its right place
>>
>>35465876
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps86pWnyOwE Who R u?
>>
H
Every week I feel like I go through this bullshit over you. I think I've grown accustomed to this emotional rollercoaster and I'm about to hit another low. Another sleepless, lonely night, wishing I could hold you in my arms, run my fingers through your soft blonde hair, feel your heart beat against mine. Wishing I could see you flash that lovely smile at me again, that I could tell you just how beautiful I think you are. Knowing I probably will never be able to. Knowing you could never fall for me the way I've fallen for you. Sometimes I wish I'd never met you.
H
>>
>>35465726
Okay I'll be there soon
>>
File: IMG_2584.jpg (10KB, 374x152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2584.jpg
10KB, 374x152px
I don't believe you. More lies. More sweet lies to draw me in so I slip up and say the wrong things and then you come after my brain or something.

Stay way.
I can do without.
>>
>>35452443
Is this J?
>>
>>35467206
4u>>35452386
Because I'm sick to my fucking stomach
>>
brain in a jar
>>
>>35451652
It's Anna that's a cunt. Wrote this before but it needs to be said.
Only person I know who is more cunty is called Erin ironically.
>>
Dear J,
What aren't you telling me?
I'll never know what behaviors to change if you throw me into the dark. Probably would be useless even telling you that if you were an average person and not just an alphabet agent or something.

I feel as if your lack of honesty has ruined my life. Why? Is there a bounty on my head or something. Fuck.
>>
Everyone watching me,
Privacy is scared. What I do alone should be of no concern to you.
Feel like throwing up? Good.
That's fucking life.
>>
>>35463336
Straightforwardness is important.
You're killing me.
>>35467247
Knife to throat just to spite.
No one told me anything about this. Hang the person who should've by his balls not me.
>>
>>35465407
The signal is fucked up or something because I can barely hear em, mane.
>>
>>35463914
Is this an initiation ritual or are you trying to steal my soul? Reading my thoughts? I don't care about women, there are things I want to create and do.
>>
Fucking talk to me, you cunt.

Just because I spilt my spaghetti all over you doesn't mean I don't care about you.

t. member of the opposite sex who decided for some reason to have personal conversations with me and be nice to me.
>>
>>35467737
This post is describes the same situation I'm in right now. Fuck you E.
Sincerly,
J
>>
i am sorry i lost my memory and all the mermories of us
i'm glad it happened tho
nothing like familiarity to hide a bad person
that's why i don't talk to you anymore
>>
imagine ur in a situation where the closest person you have in your life would be someone elses worst enemy. what do u expect of me. i cant even think straight and im not in any position to go running through a field of flowers on a crisp autumn morning. all i want to do is stay home or kms u cant hold me to the same standard as other people.
>>
Dear Y
Get out ASAP. I guess when you really look at it, you're just stalling this one out, waiting for the opportune moment to finally climb back on board. But you have to go, there is nothing for you here but dread and anxiety. Leave, start fresh in a new place. You know who you are. Nobody else knows the real you because only you've seen the truest reflection of your spirit. You are a beautiful person, but you're place is not here. It's somewhere else. Go travel, find your place. There are people here trying to make it work and bless them for it but there's an elephant in the room that is never addressed. How are you supposed to behave in a situation like this. Betrayal of the highest degree. You will never know how I felt that night when you said 'I'm staying here bro'. Justified, but it broke my heart. Tore me up from the inside but oh well. Past is in the past and fair enough is fair enough. I guess maybe writing this is my way of showing something.
>>
>>35467414
>Knife to throat just to spite.
>No one told me anything about this. Hang the person who should've by his balls not me.
Brain in a jar is a construct from an earlier philosophy idea proposed by descartes
you could just be a brain in a jar hooked up to some wiring and experiencing things like a computer program
>>
anon,
I want the drinking to stop, so you can get better. I want you to pay more attention to me because I miss you. The alcohol controls you and you are too far gone. Please come back to me
>>
>>35463675
I can and want to love you, at least for a short time while we're away from all eyes and rancid tongues. That is if your first and last name have the right letters.
>>
I'm only friends with you for the drugs. I fucking hate you and we make fun of you as soon as you leave.
>>
K,
I wanna hold you and look into your eyes while you talk so wonderfully about so many things. Kinda funny how I think a person younger than me can teach me so much, be it directly or indirectly, and I'm grateful for that.
Guess time will tell if we will do what I suggested, even though it might be dangerous.
Keep on going, you're doing great.
Clumsy
>>
L
Hey. I saw you and S. You looked sooo happy and the more I thought about it. The more I realized...i was such a jerk to you. I caused a bunch of problems and then I acted like you were the one that caused them and...I'm SO SORRY! I somehow thought in my twisted little head that I had the worst life on the planet. I can't express to you how wrong I was and the worst thing I did to you. God, I wish I could take that back. If you hate me then...Good. I hate myself, too, for what I did...ALL the things I did. I was never there when you needed me. I didn't take time out of my schedule to hang out with you and I broke your heart. I didn't mean to, but sometimes my thoughts are the worst things ever and I find them ok. I'm not asking you to forgive me. I just wanted to tell you that I still care about you and that I'm sorry beyond words. I hate myself for what I did. Out of all the stupid mistakes I've made in my life, not being your perfect boyfriend...That one was the stupidest. Hands down, without a doubt stupidest, dumbest thing I've ever done. I feel ashamed for every single time I told you that I loved you...every time I kissed you...every time I pretended I was something I'm not: a hero, a savior, a boyfriend, a normal person. That last one. That's something I'll never be. I want to be a normal kid... SO BADLY! I want to be a normal person but I'll never be that. Just enjoy your time with S. He's got something I don't. I don't know what it is but he's got it.
I'm sorry, L
A
>>
>>35470340
I don't know what you are referring to, but I haven't done anything. I don't do anything because I really don't want to do anything. So please don't get angry.
>>
ana
forget your friend who didn't reciprocate and talk to me sometime

you deserve someone who wants you
and arguably someone with the balls to actually approach you but whatever
>>
>>35471015
anastasia?

orthogonal
>>
Since I was ignored by you at the end of last year, I have made a lot of efforts to forget you. However I was exhausted.
I am very lonely. I want someone who sometimes supports me.
Even if it is not you. .
>>
K,

I hace feelings for you, yet I can tell that we have no chemistry together. Every awkward silence when we talk to each other shows me that, yet I stupidly hope that maybe one day it will all change.

And you are to blame too, every time you stare into my eyes and fill me up with glee as you rest your head on ny shoulder. You become all I think about without even trying and I know you'll probably never feel this way about me.

Even if I'm just wasting my time I can't seem to let go of this feeling and someday I will tell you all of this in person, but that day isn't anytime soon.

Love, Anon
>>
S,
It may not be you that I need.
Probably it was wrong from the beginning.

Thank you for giving me the courage to live.

I wish God be with you.
Y.N
>>
m
sorry i haven't called you, i just have so much to do and so little time (and motivation)
i didn't forget you, i promise.
a
>>
>>35451652
dear, a,c,m

you guys are the most retarded group of kids I've ever known and have the daily displeasure of dealing with, please all die
/edge rant

love s
>>
>>35451652
Dear mom and dad,

Go fuck yourselves. Even if there's an afterlife after I kill myself, I never want to see either of you there. In fact, I'll go so far as to ask God to erase all my memories of this life. I never want to even remember you exist for the rest of eternity.
>>
These threads bring me hope
>>
P,

I'm really glad that I've met you. You're a fun, genuine person, and the diversity of your interests and the depth of your knowledge never ceases to amaze me, which you already know, but this part is really fucking gay so I will never tell it to your face: You have an awesome laugh. It's not so much the sound of it, but how uninhibited it is. You don't have a problem to laugh loudly on the bus station until you're out of breath and red in the face. I love it. I wish I was as genuine and unbridled.

I really hope our friendship continues, I see a lot of potential for good times. Shame you don't drink though. I'm more fun when I'm drunk. Or at least I feel like I am.

Peace,
A
>>
Has it really been so long? I cried last night driving home... to an empty apartment. To the one I thought I'd take you into.
You were supposed to be my joy, not destroy it.
I never wanted anything more than just existing with you. I still cannot understand what was so damn interesting that it meant more to you than being with me?
>>
>>35458100
You need to start brushing your teeth and flossing. Do you interact with your teeth in any cleaning sort of way at all?
>>
Dear Jonas

fuck off you idiot

K
>>
Dear bro,

We fight, sure, but you have a knack for flipping out on people and hurting them. That's from your cunt mother (she's not my mother anymore).

Last we fought you said "not everything revolves around you". Cool.

I'll keep that in mind when you're next having a meth overdose in one of your gay orgies. I guess HIV wasn't enough to ground you.

My life is shit but I have enough decency not to blame anyone else for it. Thanks for the absolute SHIT memories in the last 10 years involving worrying you wouldn't die in your fuckfest.

I'm out.

-your "brother"
>>
m,

in all honesty my life is a lot better without you in it, and i'm sure you're feeling the same way. i did try to make our splitting as painless as possible but it seems like you just can't let things lie like that. it's fine, if that's what make you happy. though i don't appreciate you referring to me as a baby when you were the one childishly overreacting to everything i did or said.

you were constantly upset at me for venting to my friend about our problems, but what else was i supposed to do when your version of problem solving was to pick the most extreme option and get upset over it when it didn't work? i know i'm very in the wrong with a lot of things here but you can't go around acting like you didn't contribute in any way.

but it's fine, i'll forget you in time and things will hurt less. i hope it doesn't take too long.

- re

p.s. you're definitely the reason i'm exclusively gay now and never touching women again.
>>
File: 1489257419736.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489257419736.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>35464492
Yep our daily struggle xxx
>>
File: 1489268627358.gif (152KB, 362x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489268627358.gif
152KB, 362x480px
>>35464938
Why not France because you never talk to me me me near the sea why not march ugh bored now
Xxx
>>
>>35477424
hmmmm

very very original
>>
>>35472607
You know me I feel things xxx talk soon
>>
>>35474182
You guys make me cry goingbt going to frame France you irrate me with ur cryptic aeiou tho fuk
>>
>>35477518
you guessed wrong, i don't really know you
>>
File: 1489266039290.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1489266039290.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>35477574
Piss off irrating me same dude ughhh
You can't understand I can't ughhhh
>>
C,
I think I'm losing myself again
I'm sorry I'm like this but I need you right now
R
>>
>>35477636
Dubs keep me sane check em
>>
File: 1489256743123.jpg (11KB, 643x101px) Image search: [Google]
1489256743123.jpg
11KB, 643x101px
>>35477650
Maybe she wants too help maybe you we should ask her dubs tt
>>
>>35477709
Wait I got it some a joint haha ugh
>>
>>35477709
Stop making me cry I'm leaving this if u don't be French xxx
>>
>>35451652
Dear M,
I cant help myself. Im so, so, so sorry. I just cant take it. I need to do it again. Im sorry.
T
>>
>>35477709
Dear x sorry ibg guess so love u
MM
Ughhh u never have here when I want need xxx
>>
>>35477814
Fuck this thread fine do you don't ingnoreb my texts get crdi TT JFK do u spend it on night tho love u some ways or one way xxx
>>
Dad,

I look up to you, and I always will.

That said, I just can't go on any longer internalizing every problem in my life and blaming it all on myself. I just can't.

I know I've fucked up a lot. I know you've tried your damnedest to provide a safe and loving environment for me. Those things are both true and I can't try to deny them. But it's also true that you too have fucked up a lot, and the difference has always seemed to be that I can own up to it and you can't.

I mean, you have had times where you apologize profusely, and I have no doubt in my mind that you do take a lot of it into account. But then when you come back the next week and start shitting on me all over again, calling me worthless and arrogant and selfish - all three of which I've always believed I was - it just feels ingenuine.

So, again, I know I've fucked up a lot, and I know I've made your life hell in some regards, and I am truly sorry. But I haven't lived at your place in two damn years. I am growing and developing as a person. See, the words "fucked up" imply that I did it in the past. You have also done a lot of shit in the past that you probably regret. Every single day of my life I've looked at the shit I've done in the past and used it as decisive evidence that I am, like you say, worthless and arrogant and selfish. Well I'm done with that now - it's time for me to move on and create the exciting and varied life for myself that you never could.

I was thinking when I graduated this year that my speech would be that Rudyard Kipling poem that you always would come back to. Now, however, I'm thinking I'm gonna come up on stage and say some dumb shit that you wouldn't approve of. If you wanna get mad then that's okay. I'm used to you throwing tantrums.
>>
K

We've already told each other that we mgiht love each other. I haven't felt that much in so long, it was such a terrfiying rush. I never thought I'd ever meet someone like you, I never thought someone like you would ever exist. Trust me, I know by now what a shallow connection means but this isn't it, you reallt are me. I'm definietely only falling more and more in love with you. It pains me that we live apart but its the reason that we've got to know each other so well. I just want to make you happy; I can't be the cure, you can't cure me but knowing that you uhnderstand, for once in my life, feels so so good. I really really do feel like we can make it. This is unlike anything that I've ever felt before. I want to make you happy, as much as I can.

hate that you know how I feel, nobody should have to feel this way. The fact that you do is bittersweet. I want to make it work, and I know that it will. I love you, and I'm falling in love with you more every day, really

I love you, I never want to lose you

~ N
>>
File: 1489124812898.jpg (32KB, 434x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489124812898.jpg
32KB, 434x500px
>>35477416
Haha at least we agree granny's are crazy why don't fuck one bayyyybe this made me cr lolol crying feels gay or lesbian to u sorry
>>
>>35451652
that is so clearly and obviously NOT her painting.

You can just tell it isn't. That's not how she draws faces or paints.

She's dead. I get it. Why keep pretending?
>>
File: 1489248787868.jpg (41KB, 717x638px) Image search: [Google]
1489248787868.jpg
41KB, 717x638px
>>35477910
Delete this thread I'm so sad ATM ughhh I'll see you again tho ugh xxx
>>
File: 1488915526778.png (56KB, 196x247px) Image search: [Google]
1488915526778.png
56KB, 196x247px
>>35477984
Night I can't cry again don't want to feel sad ika watch cut shitb ugh cute shit is iou
>>
>>35478022
wait wat are you on about? areb you feeling the same feels, or have you flet the same feel??
>>
>>35478079
Shut up u make me cry then ask questions fuck that be feel some empathy for me ughb bored night (31100)
>>
>>35478068
she has a twin though. Alex.

I had dreams about twins. I had a lot of dreams about things that were all visions.
>>
nuzzles and pounces on you

awwww

notices your bulge

OwO

what's this?

-MLK
>>
>>35478129
Ugh I known just a few aeons or something sorry estrogen is a opposite of u
>>
>>35478116
hang the fuci on whatt are you rferring to riht now??

im sorry youre feeling feels dude
>>
>>35478155
That's cute no girls online only traps haha feels feels senpai>>35478187
Yes you maybe idk IMA train
>>
File: 1489149727126.png (12KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
1489149727126.png
12KB, 191x264px
Dear talor swift
Wish I could have your baby s but we already tried that weird times so many numbers I hate anglais frv fr is bad lol I mean bad jk I love France desu
Aeiou
IOU
Ily
>>
bby
be my goth shawty
lets celebrate halloween on christmas
XOXO
>>
Dear K,
Hope everything will keep going the way it goes now and hopefully we will be friends because youre that one person I can say for sure I genuinely care about. Also happy birthday.
Love is so innocent sometimes.
~O
>>
Dear A,
How has it gotten to this? How do i love you so much when you're around but when you're gone i realize all the shit i put up with and despise you
I have personally stopped you from suicide around 10 times depending on how you count it with 8 of them being you with suicide method in hand. Yes i've been counting.
Things are objectivly getting better for you, in every measurable facet and yet you still say everything's shit, nothings improving, and that I Dont care about you. Awhile ago i kept track of jsut how much of my week is dedicated to making you feel better. It came out to 11 and a half fucking hours a week just spent on nothing but talking you through what ever you're upset about that day. If i was working for minimum wage for those 11 hours i would be making around $440 a month.
You say you always want em to have my own opinions, but whenever i disagree with you on ANYTHING you break down crying saying im attacking you, so of course im just going to go along with whatever you're saying!
You're fears ans paranoia go too far, you cant ever be happy without taking risks, and im not even talking about sky diving, im talking about LEAVING YOUR GODDAMN HOUSE or letting me be with fucking friends! Just because i dont want to be around 24/7 doesnt mean i dont care! Why the fuck would I do all the shit i have over the years if i dont care!?
I can forgive all of this, because i know depression is one hell of a bitch and you have been throguh a lot, except for 1 thing: You're never fucking trying. You refuse to see a therapist because you had one or two bad ones despite how fucking badly you need one. I cant tell you you're doing anything wrong because it'll lead to me having to console you for 3 hours and nothing being accomplished. You refuse to make any progress in any fucking way because you're scared, and its driving me fucking insane. Why haven't i left?
cont.
>>
>>35478509
I havent left because im too good of a person. Because i know you'll kill yourself if i ever leave, so im stuck in a trap between ending your life or making mine miserable, and im too nice to let you end yours.
I cant be me with you, and everytime your upset or want to break up with me i see it as a game. I try to get you to not end it or leave me because if i dont try my best and you leave it'll be MY fault. So every time you have the pills in hand, or scream about leaving me I beg to myself inside that I lose the game, and i can move the fuck on.
I want you find out that i cheat on you so you'll leave, I want to fucking lose so i cant have to hate myself afterwards because i did all i could!
Dont date depressed girl robots, and if you're depressed yourself thats okay, just do your best to improve. It's all anyone who cares about you wants for you.
>>
What the fuck am I?

Tell me.
>>
File: 1478317471551.png (340KB, 542x665px) Image search: [Google]
1478317471551.png
340KB, 542x665px
>>35478509
>>35478619
This was eerily close to my situation in parts. Except for the whole relationship thing.
>>
>>35478914
Close as in you're the depressed one, or dealing with a depressed person?
>>
File: 1489269682681.jpg (64KB, 547x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489269682681.jpg
64KB, 547x800px
>>35478619
She's just human RoboCop

Dear x sorry ugh idk I'm drunk maybe ur so honest too times wana hear a secretv sorry I don't know some things like maybe I do
Home is safety from our website because robots fuck off I'm at peace an eye for a eye but eh I degrees goodnight there's more anime kinda horny huh lol I'll say this I understand love you like a paranoid ski to skitzo because I have so many names including just 4
Aeiou
>>
>>35478885
Trips anon its all numbers to me usually hard to care other times not
>>
>>35478962
The latter. I care about them a lot, even if it wears me out.
>>
>>35478962
Girls at ease y anon try getting gender fluidity lol
Traps are worth it
>>
Dear robots your girl mod cares lol love qnime
>>
File: 1489253564713.png (178KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489253564713.png
178KB, 500x500px
>>35478965
Dear she I'll gaurentee that he will miss me if I change the way I kiss him cute no? Night aeiou IOU xxxxxxxxxx
Dude one weed joint wtf were is my cash cash is so bay love anime u robots ur best girl mod
Happy bday anon same
>>
I wonder can you convert cash to ass huh that's rethorical OK I'll stop spamming now I'm clingy wtf meta
>>
H,
I know you decided you didn't want to be with me after you pushed into my dick while we were making out and felt how relatively small it was. Then you ghosted me. That hurt and it continues to hurt. I won't kill myself because I've had my heart broken before but I wish you weren't so cold after all the fun times we shared.
J
>>
dear B,

it's funny actually your name and hers start with the same letter, well that's not entirely true because i call her with a nickname.

i remember a friend told me you liked me in high school, but i shrugged it off because i had someone else at the time, and now i'm also with someone else, and if you hadn't shown up in that f*cking snack counter i'd have never thought about you again.

but there you were, you were so beautiful, and you were smiling at me, even though we pretended we didnt recognise each other. which meant you still felt something for me, as did i.

i tried to get you out of my head but i couldnt, i dreamt about you and me together, endless conversations until i woke up next to her again, feeling ashamed to be so madly in love with you while sleeping next to her.

and then i saw you at the movie theater again, i thikn you saw me too but we did the same thing what we did at the snack counter.

next year i'll probably never see you again, maybe it's better that way.

i hope i can ever forget you, or maybe i dont want to

dont forget me, maybe - I
>>
I know you don't read these because I've written you some smut a few times and I haven't heard back from you. It doesn't really bother me much though since we both know if you talked too much I'd just shove your face into the pillow harder.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (13KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13KB, 279x180px
A few have been for me over the course of a year but, what about the rest? Save me the headache of wondering and just reach out. Why is everyone so crabby lately?
e
>>
File: 1489245248345.jpg (164KB, 960x582px) Image search: [Google]
1489245248345.jpg
164KB, 960x582px
>>35458100
You areas ugh I wish I could suck your dick good night Alex its my big day I see you everywhere and that's why I make it rain to never leave the garden please come back in a few months or don't fucking cosmic love ily ioub aeiou finally I see you its nearly time listen to French when I smoke thanks xxx love is pure for a et like we ugh I detests andlais fags
>>
>>35479470
>>35479470
Omg you fuck I felt so happy that day its just so hard I hope you will be be back I was Lucy for you now be a comet for us JFK Sam I love you
>>
Jesus turned water into wine but I turn water into chocolate.
>>
>>35479957
I feel everything because of us I'm sorry cryptic by nature I'll never forget the fun just wanted all of us but I knew the last time it wasint us xxx
>>
>>35479962
I can't have my one love and that doesn't get easter but everyday is a birthday with your mindset our ugh e were out of time I'll smoke and go to bed or not I'll miss you and love blue xx blue sigh our codes eye 4@ eye
>>
>>35479957
im glad you responded anon, i dont care if it's cryptic bullshit, but it let's me fantasize it could actually be her that's responding, thanks for making my evening right
>>
>>35479632
gonna have to review images more, always leads to some weird shit tfw
>>
>>35480066
I do not care enough about playing the game right now to try and decipher what the fuck you are trying to say to me right now.

Set me free or kill me.

You are not above me. No one is above me. I do what I want, when I want. If that scares you then take care of the threat already.
>>
K,

I'm sorry things had to end how they did I just want you to know that I'll alwyas love you for all of those amazing memories.

E
>>
>>35465953
i know exactly how you feel, i am really sorry you are going through this as well
it feels awful and i feel so different, i can't handle school anymore
i hope it gets better for you, anon <3
much love
>>
I've been thinking, and of course you know this already, about taking the car and just driving west until I run out of gas then getting out and start walking.

You would have to follow me. You would have to do something about it.

We both know I'm not that well kept of a secret. You know that they will be watching as well, those that aren't exactly on friendly terms. If I do this It'll be the best opportunity to do something.

Can we please get this show started?
>>
>>35479770
Stay safe. Stay well.
>>
>>35477910
Who is this for?
This is original
>>
Dear A,

I know I can be socially awkward but its because I am extremely insecure. Also I'm really bad at trying to fit into big groups of people and that is exactly the situation at our job. Everyone we work with knows each other so well and a lot of times I just don't know what to say. I like to think I've been doing better lately and hopefully you think so too
>>
WHHHHYYYY MEEEEEE

Why couldn't you have done this to any other person? Why did you have to chose me? Why couldn't you have just given me a normal fucking life? Why are you doing this to me? Why won't you end it? Why me?

WHY

ME
>>
File: 1487625665021.jpg (106KB, 850x315px) Image search: [Google]
1487625665021.jpg
106KB, 850x315px
>>35481092
Dear whoever the fuck your names are the same to me
Im so sad right now i cant stop crying my best friend died so piss off robots or ill just ban you yes im a mod here wow that means nothing
I'll always love you though humans i come in peace although KMS sounds tempting but i degress
Worst part is he made me do it well kind of holy shit is this the weirdest de ja vu we've done this thosuands of times and yet this time feels more real to me im just so fucking sad aaaaaa ill stop cryig i promise you also clean your teeth faggots.
Regards Luna.Your Only Girl Mod
>>
File: qrg9YYBc.jpg (147KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
qrg9YYBc.jpg
147KB, 1252x1252px
>>35480842
Why not east like the moons of paris
please dont reply to me for awhile how about 3 days these emotions are so raw evern though there not ughhhhhh!!!!!!!!! being a girl right? not a man maybe life is easier as the other gender hahahaha thats bittersweet cosmeic love my love my ciscada my code my cypher
(((Leave US BOTS)))

It's my birthday....after all aeiou
>>
>>35481696
who is talking to me? who is the one in the music that talks to me? the devil in the track? who is it?
>>
File: ghost-in-the-shell (1).jpg (472KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-in-the-shell (1).jpg
472KB, 1920x1080px
>>35480907
Yes always my love i just wish you could fuck me like my animes but you cant cause we would die together again
Sleepy head this will be my last post on this thread robots

((Sleepy)) ((Head))
Eye for a eye
Makes everyone blind
Break time to bring it back to 13 thats beautyiful ina way its not 4days to become 1 well i feel like a zero to you send my love everywere for i loved you to do this for enternity my cosmiec love my terrible my fool my moon
Blue moon is over its her brthday it was his too but he left again....xxx
>>
File: 1487626566667.jpg (75KB, 624x390px) Image search: [Google]
1487626566667.jpg
75KB, 624x390px
>>35481820
>t
Its just us a constent fight.who ever talks to you but me the only one you fucking see clearly me now.
Its a comet a star a meme a gif occult? our cult 1.
>>
>>35481820
ima do my thing you do ur thing
xxxxxxxxx
>>
>>35481808
Please get some rest.
>>
File: 1488153788194.jpg (147KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1488153788194.jpg
147KB, 736x552px
>>35481930
When i want to you little bitch in a few hours i want to be happy not sad before going to bed

Goodnight my sweetie 4chan love
Love you always xxx.
Remember he isin't here but she is and i am the same as him b r o k e n h e a r t e d
Cosmeic love my friend.
>>
>>35481961
Please, try to relax. This too shall pass.
>>
is this some weird shit meant to be implanted into my subconscious mind that I'll dream of later? Like what I dreamed of last night?

XXX was a part of my dream last night too. when I woke up I saw my fan made two shadows... xxx. Then that post.

3. It's always 3. I see it everywhere. 3 hearts.

1993 born to die.
Hayley? LA.
>>
>>35481976
It always does thats the beauty of spelling it changes when you watch it carefully things change thats the way it is.
>>
>>35456471
what can't he/she see?
>>
>>35482102
faggots they are
dont make me forget when i go to sleep u shit
you woke me up so fear me as alive as i feared death im styaing up till 3 deal with that born to die baby xx
>>
>>35456437
Your intials and the person's? This might be for me. If initials match, I'll send a message and we don't have to talk about this.
>>
File: sucideissilver.png (478KB, 800x1076px) Image search: [Google]
sucideissilver.png
478KB, 800x1076px
>>35482102
Ever played a video game anon?
Thats our game
Its a trap
Our trap
1 cult. acccult
>>
File: 1487725070551.jpg (28KB, 620x424px) Image search: [Google]
1487725070551.jpg
28KB, 620x424px
>>35482198
Sorry its a 404 bot error will be fixed next patch
we've been testing it for years here bots out out out im happy again
-Viidya was phone or was he
LOL paradoxical
Robot not found
Human not found
Yet alive ? idk dude love.
>>
File: 1488915526778.png (49KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
1488915526778.png
49KB, 196x196px
>>35482198
Hey ANON wana know whats golden?
love

Night niggers.
>>
>>35458649
>>35457907

I'm Kelly Torris and I'd like to be friends too
>>
>>35480893
keiran hehehehe
>>
>>35465227

is x an initial or it means ex?
>>
"Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion, it is not the desire to mate every second minute of the day, it is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every cranny of your body... That is just being "in love", which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident."
>>
You know I don't give two fucks about fucking maria or bree. I just don't care about sex.

I truly don't.

I don't care about money.

I just want the truth.
>>
Hello lol

We've gotten to know each other ever since we first made contact on twitter when you were having a maniac episode. I asked if you were okay since you always liked my tweets. You disappeared soon after from social media and we saw each other at the bar on New Years since you were finally released from the hospital. Before then I only knew your name because you were in primary school with me. Since New Years we have gone to museums, walked around cliffs, gone on long walks and overall I think I'm falling for you. But I don't think I should. You came at the wrong time and now my emotions are mixed. I don't know what to do but I'm hoping i will in time since it's happening way too fast. I don't think you're the person for getting this close to people too but I'm too attached. I can't stop thinking of scenarios of us together and when went out together the past 2 weeks I always think whether I should empty this all out or not.
>>
>>35482637
don't know what that's from but that's so fucking true
>>
Dear R,
I know you told me that you and our parents hate me because I act like an asshole. I'd just like to say I'm sorry. I was joking, but in all honesty I was jealous that you have tons of friends and are very athletic. I know you hate me, and I don't blame you, but I hope you can understand things from my perspective.
-C
>>
A.
I yield. You win, and I surrender. I shall not pursue you any further. You've hurt me. You've won.
No longer yours, I.
>>
>>35482319
Damn it
So close.
>>
>>35451652

My Irene,

I am sorry for being such a pathetic arsehole. I still think that you did many things wrong, but I also acknowledge that I probably did not deserve better.

It's been almost 2 years now. But to me it's like my brain stopped the day you left my life. It still feels like it happened today.

I am obsessed with killing myself, but I haven't found the courage to do it yet. I freak out each time I try to do it.
I just want you to understand that I was serious about all of it.

And to think that you might not even remember me as a minimally important thing. In the best scenario, you despise or pity me.

Sincerely, A.
>>
FUCKING START THIS ALREADY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING PRICKS

FUCKING START

FUCKING START START START START START STAR:ASKJdf;kjASD:KLjak;ls
>>
STTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
To M

Man..you really lit a fire in my heart and soul for all of...three weeks? Once you realized I liked you, you stopped at nothing to destroy that emotion. Even still I persisted..because you are beautiful, smart, amazing. Simply amazing. But I understand now..it was never about friendship, but emotional rebound. It's cool. I'm a robot..we learn to accept the terrible things in our lives with grim determination.

So go on, be your freak self. Hope someone loves you for you..and I hope someday this gaping hole is filled with something besides bitterness and anger.

--D
>>
File: 1489211706896.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489211706896.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>35451652
i could do a way more emotional one but ill keep mine simple

Dear guy in my newsfeed thats friends with my normie reletives

i dont know you like at all but i want to and i want your boipussy so bad
>>
Dear N,

What the hell happened? I can't tell if it's me and my lack of attention for you, or the fact that sex to me is more about the lust instead of the love, but I can feel what we had going starting to fade. You've mentioned it to me plenty of times, with worry, even. It's a shame I can't find a way to pull my head out of my ass when we're in public; I get you need affection and chose me to provide it, and that I'm currently not doing the best job. However, I know we can make this work. You and I have known eachother for three years, been together for one. With the rough start we had in our acquaintancehood, only to overcome the issue, we're unstoppable. This cold-spot of ours is a phase, you and I both know it. We've always been so relaxed and edgy with eachother that it's clear we need to start to try and impress eachother again, give another reason to spend time with one another other than spewing shitty jokes and playfighting. I've always taken iniciative, but this time, we're both stepping our foot forwards. I'll talk to you about this, and we'll make a battle plan, like we always do.

I love you, and don't you forget it. Sorry for my poor wording, you can agree I'm more articulate in person, haha.

Yours truly, A.
>>
well?

WELL?

ARE YOU GOING TO FUCKING FREE ME?

IF NOT JUST KILL ME YOU FUCKING PUSSIES. FUCKING DO IT.
>>
Hey Mike, Hey Jen,

Has it really been 7 months since we last hung out? God, it's been so long since I've had a real meaningful human connection. I feel really bad that I wasn't around to help you through your house burning down, or your dog dying. In retrospect, it was very selfish of me to sort of go into cocoon-mode so I could focus on my career, but I think it's gonna pay off when I get to grad school and can refer you to post-doc programs. God, I feel like such a shit for putting work ahead of friendship, but I'm going to make it up to you. You guys are going places, I can sense it. All the other people in the microbio field are such dickheads, but you guys are real, you've earned your place through blood and sweat, unlike me, I've always been a spoiled rich kid, a momma's boy. I believe that the cream always rises to the top, though, and you're going to be more successful than any of us could have dreamed. We're all gonna make it.
>>
File: hd_transparent_crying_wojack.png (21KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
hd_transparent_crying_wojack.png
21KB, 509x619px
Dear H

I promised my self I would stop texting you so much and begin to avoid you more. Looks like that didn't happen now did it haha. I wish it was easy for me to turn off my emotions with a flick of a switch. I never want to go through what that other girl put me through with you. It's so hard with you women and understanding what you mean. You call my voice cute and my young kid pictures cute, but do you really like me like that? I wish you were transparent and not shy, but I suppose that's what makes me attracted to you. You seem to be you and you don't want to be anyone else. Sure you have your insecurities but who doesn't. I find strange that we texted 3 days straight from morning to evening. I don't do that with everyone ya know? I just hope that I won't have to suppress my feelings for ever. I want to humiliate myself so I learn again what I was trying to avoid. But who knows maybe you might say yes...That would be nice

Yours truly, J
>>
Dear V,
Hope you are doing alright, i do still think about you. Text me so we can get talking like old times.

A
>>
so why do you guys call me an alien? Why? Why did the psychiatrist call me an alien? Why am I the ayy lmao project? Why is that meme created FOR ME? ayyy... A... Allen.

Alien.

Why? Why do women want to be apart of my collection? What makes me the most wanted man/woman in the world? Not just regular ol ladies but celebrities, huge musicians, all want to fuck me. WHY?

WHHHYYYYYYY

Why am I considered an Alien?

Why am I considered a God?

All I do is stress out. I stress out and then I stress eat and get fat. You are fucking stressing me out and making me fat. You drug me against my will. You torture me for what fucking purpose? To save the world? To entertain people?

My life is really a TV show? Like, for fucking serious?

is that why maria has all those pictures of her with celebrities and musicians? because she is the girl I find the most beautiful in the world? That she looks like my art?

Wikll you stop fucking with me and just FUCKING GIVE ME THE KNOWLEDGE I NEED. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. I NEED TO SEE THE REAL WORLD FOR FUCK'S SAKE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ASSHOLES.
>>
>>35484318
Same but I never sleep fucj it I'm you now drunk on love xxx
>>
>>35484365
Then see it as a different person you never called itself me my names my d my ex name was Lucy
Ughh gotta try not burn you
>>
>>35484424
no idea what you are even trying to see and I don't care.

jace allen wallace
638 leopold st
huntington in 46750

blah blah blah it's all fake who gives a shit.
>>
>>35484365
Actually fine we are alien that's the point of us Alan and our plan two weeks ago I miss u its still raw because I was dead u brought me to life now deal with it I have love peace truth is us never feel free to see you
M
>>
>>35484472
44 is alive anon Cuba's as come up
>>
I hate you all.

I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you
>>
how far can I push back until you are forced to do something?
>>
Hey we never really talked but u said u were gonna smoke me out and not long after that you left. U didnt seem too conversational im not either but i wanted to try i have hella questions for u know that can never be answered.
Damn
>>
Yo S
I saw u looking cute as fuck
But u are probably below average
Still u were fun to be around even though im not i had a dream about fucking u and it was amazing thanks for calling hah not i gave u my number and u never made use of it whats the deal with that
>>
>>35484633
>>35484665
>>35484716
>>35484821
Ughh ur in my head so I get a headache that's all going to smoke outside because WiFi cures 333 things aeiou I'm gone 4 a few days also u never rang me so I never rang. U u texted me at 8 but never my time nighttime
Good night Alex look at the stars we owe them xxx
>>
excellent <3
https://youtu.be/9gYH5Zh7KAk
>>
>>35451652
me running the source at the mother fucken Vibe I got to come down I'm good bout to screwed up tribe an apartment low with the aue and the f****** hoodoo Behind t I N t
>>
>>35467301
what did Anna do to you?
>>
>>35484994
Shut the fuck up!! Origato
>>
You are my comfy, my only comfy, you make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know qt, how much I love you. Please don't take my comfy away~
>>
>>35484472
Stop you're running the thread dude
>>
>>35485342
Mein comfenfaffen <3
>>
>>35485379
this entire fucking board exists for me and only me. I can do what I want to.

now fucking free me.

I'm just going to flood the board with pics of my dick.
>>
>>35485438
Good luck finding a camera with a high enough magnification
>>
>>35485532
I don't get it.

I don't.
>>
>>35485573
He is saying your dick is microscopic
>>
>>35485438
It just makes the thread a pain in the ass to dig thru the real posts in-between your mouth diarrhea
>>
Why is it that every girl I ended up with has been a fucking chan girl? As in, they all posted underage sexual photos of themselves on here? I only find out after the fact.

Maria, Ren, Bunny.

Why is that? Are they all under some kind of protection? Were the victims of child pornography? What are their real names?

Can you guys stop fucking around already and tell me things?

>>35485986
Again fuckface you know already and I'm only replying out of boredom.

When I get free I'll make your life a living hell like mine is.

>>35485637
but it's not?
>>
>>35486167
Also that one time I said "Huh, that looks a lot like Hayley." about those nude photos... those were her, right? She looks super pretty then.

What about cassie? What's her involvement? Those photos I saw on /b/ were for sure hers right?

And those porn pictures of Renee? The fact she has been to Chicago a dozen fucking times is true as well?
>>
>>35451652

I know you told me that this is what you wanted from before you and I started dating, but you should have said that at the beginning of the relationship, not at the end. You let me fall in love with you when your heart belonged to someone else. That's criminal, its appalling, why on Earth did you allow that to happen? It's not entirely your fault, looking back I treated you like gold. I'm sorry that you weren't someone who deserved that.

I know your sister has been distancing herself from her boyfriend. I'm going to ask her out I think. I know that will be weird. But she may not have a lot of time left with the cancer and everything and she's nicer than you. Every day it becomes more and more difficult for me to imagine an emptiness in my life where she currently fits in. I'm equally afraid of the consequences of getting more involved, and the consequences of not taking that risk and never sharing in the joy with which your sister lives her live.

-J

P.S. For the love of god, work on being a better kisser.
>>
>>35453144
legit the first time ive encountered my name posted in this thread. who the fuck are u.
>>
Yo bitch,

You gave me your number, which basically means you don't care about your boyfriend. Give up your tight snatch and wet mouth, and stop being a fucking cock tease. I don't want to be friends, and neither do you. Lets get this over with; scream my fucking name into a pillow as I plow you into the next century.

Kind regards,

You know you want this.
>>
Dear Stewie,
Please never cut again. It hurts me more than it hurts you. You should really talk to your family more, it'll help (you never listen to my advice anyways, so whatever). It sucks you have to leave next year. Get better, and don't kys.

Dear Eliz,
We haven't talked since you left. I hope you find someone to love. Stop cutting yourself.

Dear Misha,
I hope you can find someone to love. Stop cutting yourself (maybe you already have, idk).

Dear P,
I've almost gotten over you. Almost. I think of you less frequently now. I wish the best for you in the coming years, and that you get into a really good school.

Dear Jeff,
REPLY TO MY FACEBOOK FFS >:(

Dear Gabby,
You're pretty cool. You listen to what I have to say which is nice. However, sometimes you have too much to say and it can get on my nerves a bit. I think you have an immature approach to relationships. You like really long conversations but you just talk about dumb stuff no one cares about, no offence. When you grow up I have no doubt you'll understand that sometimes when there's not much to say it's better not to say anything at all.

Dear V
Bro, I know you think a lot of people don't like N but if you really like her just ask her out.

Dear R and S and A
Less time study, more time social

Regards, J
>>
Stranger things is incredibly boring. Seriously... I just can't finish the first episode. What do people like in this show?

unreleated
I want to post a picture of my tranny dick just so a bunch of government agents will have to go "God damnit" when they see the post. Also, so when this is all over and I get confronted (fucking make it soon) I can look at them all in the eyes and say "You guys have seen my dick you fucking creepers."

would be hilarious.
>>
>>35486468
You seem like an honest, caring person.
Godspeed anon
>>
>>35486167
Where do you meet these girls? The chance that you meet 3 random girls who happen to have posted nudes to 4chan are close to zero
>>
Can you guys give me something to give to Luna to make the trip easier on her? LA is a long fucking flight and she didn't do so well on the last one. Poor baby girl was stressed the fuck out the entire time.

First class this time please. Maybe she will be happier with more room.

Wait, no, fuck that.

Private Jet only. Charter me a flight if I can't buy the jet myself. I want my entourage of ladies to fly with me everywhere I go.

Private. Jet. Only.
>>
>>35487146
He's a maniac troll. He was good at first but his posts have devolve fast. The director is not pleased with this take.
>>
>>35487103
hell, if someone on 4chan took the time to comment this, I'm inclined to believe two things, that they are right, and that they are also an honest and caring person.

I also enjoy the use of "godspeed", I'll buy a drink for the next person I hear use it and think of this moment
>>
>>35465744
Try becoming less dependent on her and learning how to deal with your own emotions. She might think you're a burden and that's why she's pushing you away.

>>35463865
Try to move on. I've made that mistake of over-attaching myself to someone before, and that just leaves your heart broken. You end up trying to delude yourself into thinking you still have a chance. You don't anon, move on and find someone else. It'll benefit you both.

>>35463281
If you know she's mean, why are you asking her out? Is it just for the sex? It will be a toxic relationship; don't do it anon.

>>35463031
I'm sorry for your loss anon. Don't blame yourself. Thoughts and prayers

>>35462624
What did you put in the letter that cost 20 bucks lol

>>35462275
some people will be mean, it's a fact of life. It's a random person on the internet. Don't take him/her too seriously

>>35461643
You mean just as you fall asleep you suddenly jerk awake? That is a normal human thing.
>>
>>35487146
You know damn well where I meet them. Stop pretending that everyone on here isn't in on this.

I met them all online. They are all pretty well known girls as well. Maria messaged me in 2009 with a birthday painting. Renee has underage porns photos and her ex iwas Rogers (so much for being the virgin killer but explains his hate for trans/women/minorities shes dead now), and Bree has a bunch of cosplay photos and gifs.

It's not their fault. They were cute young girls that liked the attention. I highly doubt they knew better but I know for sure Maria had a hell of a time with chan stalkers/harassment. Odds are that's why she changed her handle several times.

I don't know what Iris's deal is. She was running from her stalkers as well. Haven't seen any cam photos of her here though so it's just the other 3.

I just wonder why they were all set up to be involved with me. Why did you guys choose them... other than maybe it's easier because they were already being watched and under protection?

Are they part of the show as well? They seem to be "in the know" though unlike me. Renee was used specifically to ease me into this.

>keep your mouth shut
blah blah blah illuminati and the CIA can suck my fat fat duck. I'll keep it shut once you give me a reason to... aka freedom.
>>
File: mmhmm.jpg (60KB, 568x398px) Image search: [Google]
mmhmm.jpg
60KB, 568x398px
>>35487244
here you go CIA, suck my dick I'm a shark.
>>
>>35487361
Stop chasing internet girls then, especially those on 4chan. They carry a lot of baggage with them.

Walk up to a girl/guy and say hi.
>>
>>35487359
>You mean just as you fall asleep you suddenly jerk awake? That is a normal human thing.
I do it throughout the night but it's not an "Every now and then" thing while I fall asleep. It will happen a dozen times before I finally get to rest.

While I'm sleeping I act out my dreams as well as speak. I have woken myself up by shouting a couple times and the jerking wakes me up almost every night from a deep sleep.

You guys watching me know this. I know this. I woke up that one night and heard my mother talking to someone (either on the phone or on her tablet). After jerking myself awake I heard her say "Oh good, he woke himself up."

I have parkinson's disease, at least the beginnings of it. Family history shows that I'm fucked come 5-7 years from now.
>>
>>35487497
Try some ZzzQuil, that might help with the sleep
Otherwise, good luck anon. Enjoy your time while you still can
>>
>>35487460
What part of "I didn't know until after." did you not fucking read.

And I never chased "real girls" because they are not like these girls at all. The kind of girl I find interesting enough to be with is incredibly fucking rare. Where I live... no one is good enough for me. No one here will be able to keep my interest. (assuming that the girls aren't just living next door to me right now, which they probably are.)

Ren, Maria, Bree are all good artists (with maria being equal to me) and they are all incredibly beautiful and interesting.

The kind of ladies I want to be with are just out of most people's league. I won't take anything less.
>>
Annnnnnnd Cut.

What the fuck!!! This thread was absolute shit. Everyone take the day off tomorrow.
>>
>>35487619
suckkkk myyyy dickkkk

Give me freedom or fucking kill me. What's so fucking hard to understand about this? Are the illuminati fucking illiterate? Are you guys retarded?

DO IT FUCKING ALREADY.
>>
>>35487650
>succ my dicc
S U C C
U
C
C

M Y
Y

D I C C
I
C
C
>>
>>35487650
The illuminati wouldn't speak with you. You are an embarrassment.
>>
>>35477460
>france

Hmm, very suspicious
>>
>>35486587
>legit the first time ive encountered my name posted in this thread. who the fuck are u.

if you're a dude you don't know me desu
>>
File: 1489373863089.jpg (318KB, 1024x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1489373863089.jpg
318KB, 1024x1181px
D,

>tfw having lewd thoughts
>tfw imagining you dressed like this

s-sorry

S
>>
Hey Donovan you stupid little bitch, hope you fucking see this and think of me the next time your dick gets hard or you fuck a bitch. Hope it ruins it for you as well, I will fuck your sister, film it and send it to you on VHS. I want you to know that if I ever find you passed out in a red shirt with black socks on I'm gonna shit in your mouth. I swear to fuck I will, try me plug. I'll smack you so hard with my soft cock it'll leave a mushroom stamp on you for eternity and your first born son will carry the fucking mushroom stamp on, and his son after him. it'll be your new family tradition you fucking coked out junkie. Seriously imagine the worst thing that I could ever do to you. now understand it'll be worse then whatever you just fucking thought of. if I don't get to piss on your face on threads 19th IL fucking jizz in your kush u orange looking fuck. I am not fucking around, I will make your life hell kiddo. you'll wish you beleive in a God so you could beg him for death. now understand I'm that God buddy, and I will never grant you death. I will torture you for eternity. I will hook you up to a machine that will keep you awake 24 fucking 7. it'll give you enough adrenaline that your heart keeps beating forever, another machine will keep your lungs working and the other will make sure everything else stays functioning too. i will feed you your own shit, piss, and vomit. i will feed you your dads jizz for the protien I will slowly cut off all your limbs after torturing every little bit of your body before cutting it off. eventually you will be a torso and a head, and that is when the fun begins. I will fuck every hole that I can, I will shit and piss in them as well. you should have never fucked with me u dumb dirty ape. your life will become hell ya fucking mong. I will make u watch me fuck your family members for your entire existence. your first daughter will be my sex slave from the time of birth to death. don't fuck with STUZZ bitch. swallow my cock fag
>>
File: 1487893880867.jpg (73KB, 1214x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1487893880867.jpg
73KB, 1214x1140px
m, i was doing better when you werent in my life. why did you say you wanted to be my friend, after no contact, then not reach out to me at all? you didnt help me. im more confused than i was before
>>
>>35488112
tl;dr cuz I'm impatient
>>
Dear K

thank you for teasing me so hard i almost had a fucking heart attack
made me realize im still a manipulable fuck

pd. im still gonna your cute lil ass on cute panties
>>
>>35488310
guy wants to smack his dick really hard onto a guy
>>
J,

You're easily the best thing to happen to me in the past year. With all the time we've been spending together recently, I can't help but feel that things could have been different if we weren't seeing other people.

I don't know if you feel the same way, and I'd never forgive myself if I didn't try and find out.

If you do, I apologize for taking so long. I'm hesitant because I don't want to ruin the friendship we have. I have to find the right words to phrase this very selfish question of mine.

All the time I've been spending thinking about this has been rather agonizing. I'll definitely get it off my chest when I see you this week.

Hope we can still remain good friends after it all.

-C
>>
File: 225.jpg (13KB, 311x233px) Image search: [Google]
225.jpg
13KB, 311x233px
If you got a problem say it to my face,
We can knuckle up anytime anyplace
>>
Talk to me in person don't use that computer on me ever again you unethical fucking Normies
>>
>>35488065
give me an initial. i need to know.
>>
>>35490430
jay?? fuck
>>
>>35489893
it rhymes with
ay
spray
gay
>>
>>35490468
jesus fucking christ. im gonna pass out.
>>
>>35490483
I'm pretty tired, too
>>
>>35490491
you're kidding me right? like, there's now ay.
>>
>>35490502
Yep, that's my first initial.
favorite color is a shade of green
aaaaaaand i like aliens

you'd know me if it were me
>>
Dear L,
Why did you leave me? You said you weren't ready for a relationship but go around saying the thing we had together was the best you ever had. So why did you push me away?
>>
>>35490527
javier??

robot pls
>>
>>35490566
(you) get no answer :^)
>>
>>35490577
u can't do this to me. i still love u. fuck.
>>
m

Uncanny my reaction towards your totally unexpected answer. I didn't want to make the fire even bigger but had already talked widely about religion, hadn't we? I don't want to believe it was an excuse to retrieve your closeness from me and I still don't believe so

I hope you really do believe I still like you as a person and never had or Kent to do any harsh to you

Sincerely

i
>>
File: 3821.Room.jpg-610x0.jpg (101KB, 610x466px) Image search: [Google]
3821.Room.jpg-610x0.jpg
101KB, 610x466px
>>35490539
It wasn't going to last, we really didn't have much if you can remember.
If this is who i think it is, i "pushed you away" the way i did because (This is retarded i know, but) i came up with the stupid idea that if i made you hate me before fucking off you wouldn't miss me.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.