[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Nazi-Pepe-2.jpg (156KB, 1175x766px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi-Pepe-2.jpg
156KB, 1175x766px
So guys , I just avoided being in a relationship with this woman that i met on a dating app.

From her messages it was easy pretty easy to understand that for all her youth ,she's 36 now , she was riding and sucking dick like no tomorrow.

Now she was searching for someone that doesn't have the intention to just use her as a cumrag anymore.

My question is why are they so proud of the fact that they been so degenerate and so open about it ? What gives them the right to be whores and then pretend love , respect , loyalty from a man or even from society?
>>
>>35451616
>My question is why are they so proud of the fact that they been so degenerate and so open about it ? What gives them the right to be whores and then pretend love , respect , loyalty from a man or even from society?
because beta cucks will happily take on the burden of picking up the broken pieces
>>
>>35451617
Couldnt have said it better
>Not being in top 20%

Why live?
>>
>>35451617
>because beta cucks will happily take on the burden of picking up the broken pieces

True , buy why am i seen like a monster , misogynist when i tell them why I don't want to be in a relationship with a woman like that?
>>
>>35451693
Learning to hide your power level makes you alpha, at least in your mind.
>>
>>35451616
This-is-Ruth-etc.JPG
>>
>>35451616
>why are they so proud of the fact that they been so degenerate and so open about it ?
Because they don't consider it to be wrong. Even the people who do consider it to be wrong can't consistently explain why it's wrong, which is why they use the word "degenerate". They just make vague allusions to some kind of moral wrong and hope nobody stops to think about it.

>What gives them the right to be whores and then pretend love , respect , loyalty from a man or even from society?
How do we know they're pretending?
>>
>>35451693
not giving a woman her special entitlement is the same as being a misogynist to them
>>
File: Ruth.jpg (88KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ruth.jpg
88KB, 960x960px
This is Ruth.

Ruth is 35 and has slept with around 200 men.

Ruth is currently having a huge existential crisis because she's realised she's damaged good and no one wants to wife her.

Ruth spends her time complaining about not being able to find a good man and takes drugs with girls ten years younger than her.

Ruth seems to have accepted she's never going to have children and has bought a dog

This is the future.
>>
>>35451880
Damn 200. Where she at tho
>>
File: r2.jpg (115KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
r2.jpg
115KB, 768x960px
>>35451939
London. She's a bit mental though.
>>
>>35451795
>Even the people who do consider it to be wrong can't consistently explain why it's wrong
it's because it shows that she sees men as disposable and statistically speaking she's more likely to leave you.
>>
>>35451971
She got an IG?
>>
>>35452006
>>35451939
Dude serious? An old roastie slut?
>>
>>35452028
Morbid fascination 2bh
>>
>>35451983

>statistically speaking she's more likely to leave you.
While this is a valid argument for why you shouldn't attempt long term relationships with these people, it doesn't even begin to explain the level of vitriol leveled at these people, there is no other correlation with high cheating/divorce rates I'm aware of that is so universally reviled.
>>
>>35452085

Men look down on people that let themselves be used like a cumsock by everyone. It's not a difficult concept to understand anon.
>>
>>35452085
because people dont like whores. the western world still has mostly christian morals. this isn't a secret.
also, from a primitive standpoint, women are suppose to be caste as they have to take care of the home and children.
>>
File: Ruthugee.jpg (143KB, 960x899px) Image search: [Google]
Ruthugee.jpg
143KB, 960x899px
>>35452047
You could be the refugee of her heart
>>
>>35452085
I think it's more to do with mating strategy. Generally speaking, men are wired to fuck everything and spread their genes everywhere, as we have a virtually unlimited amount of sperm. So men who are sexually unsuccessful are reviled and looked down upon the same way female sluts are, and chads are seen as gods among men. Females on the other hand, have a very limited product, the egg, which must not be wasted and be given indiscriminately to men. The ultimate goal for a woman is to secure commitment from a man, and have a baby with a genetically superior man, either by cucking a provider and pursuing a dual mating strategy (which is obviously socially looked down upon), or securing a genetically superior husband. But I dunno.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.