[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /self haircut/? >tfw too social anxious to go to a barber

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: scissors.png (52KB, 360x220px) Image search: [Google]
scissors.png
52KB, 360x220px
who here /self haircut/?

>tfw too social anxious to go to a barber
>>
>>35451414
>tfw buzzed to #0 for the first time
feels good man
>>
>>35451414
>tfw sister is a barber
>tfw free haircuts without going outside
>>
how? you don't have to talk to the person cutting your hair. just say what you want and sit there. if they ask something, you can respond or not. or just sit on your phone but you might do something dumb like using 4chan.
>>
>>35451448
tfw no sister to let me suck her titties
>>
>>35451414

Here. Did it last week for the first time.
>>
>>35451463
>you don't have to talk to the person cutting your hair.
Getting to that point is extremely anxiety inducing. No thanks
>>
>>35451434
i did that once for the experience, but i like a few inches on my head.
>>
>>35451414
my hairdresser has a crush on me but I'm not interested in girls
>>
I just cut my hair myself for the first time yesterday. It was pretty easy once I figured out the best way to do it, but I'm pretty sure there are a few spots that look weird.
>>
File: _20170311_151649.jpg (224KB, 1458x1240px) Image search: [Google]
_20170311_151649.jpg
224KB, 1458x1240px
Any tips for cutting my own hair? It looks like this and I have a job interview coming up. I can't really buzz because my forehead is massive and I have a baby face
>>
Went to the barber last week. He asked what I wanted then I just sat back in relaxing silence. I love the feeling of getting hair cut. The clippers, razor, it's just really nice.
>>
>>35451434
I buzz to 1.
>>
>>35451605
Nice haircut you fucking tomboy
>>
>>35451414
I have been haircutting myself for many years with a hair clipper. It feels very good to not pay someone else to do something you just can do yourself.
>>
>>35451605
They can't discriminate you for a haircut.
>>
>>35451682
I'm just a regular boy

>>35451749
It's messy though I don't want to look unprofessional
>>
>>35451749
Helps to not look like shit
>>
>>35451414
for $20 it can be short, neat, and a girl will touch you
>>
>>35451749
>the right candidate will maintain a professional appearance
yeah they can
>>
>>35451605
try slicking it back or to the sides (with something like beachboy so it won't look greasy)
>>
>>35451414
i have to cut my own hair , i have terrible alopecia and im too embarrassed to go some where to get my hair cut. likewise i even have splotchy bodyhair god i hate this kek
>>
Been cutting my own hair for 3 years now. Take just a few minutes in my bathroom and it costs me $0. I cant imagine ever going to a barber and my dads side of the family has tons of aunts and uncles who own and work at barbershops
>>
>>35451414
I've been growing my hair out for 16+ months and the goal is to have hair that is long enough to self-cut like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1ktMXIK_js

feelz gud having long flowing hair, but it takes forever to achieve.
>>
>>35451414
here. i was happy when undercuts became mainstream its a relief so easy to do. and i got compliments by chads about my hair since i became paranoid i said "n-no homo ?"
>>
>>35452013
you know hair grows at constant speed.
>>
>>35452104
what does that have to do with anything? FUCK you're dumb.
>>
>>35451414
Buy clippers and give yourself a number 1 skinhead. Have been doing this for nearly 20 years, must have saved lots of quids and awkwardness on barber's chair.
>>
>>35452079
this.
I do 8mm on top, 3mm on sides. after three months, i cut the sides to 3mm again.
4 haircuts a year, 20 min each. and they dont even look goofy. they only """"hard"""" part is the back, you need a second mirror for that the first 1-2 times to know the right height.
>>
how do i not fuck it up though buds
>>
I do a full head #2 buzz every Friday after work.
Fresh.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.