[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get my parents to buy me a $40,000 car?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Instead of going straight into a University of California, I attended Saddleback College (located in southern orange county) for two years, which saved us over $28,000 in tuition + fees alone. With all the money saved and the sacrifice of attending a university my first two years, I feel I at least deserve a new year. A lot of kids here drive entry level luxury cars and i feel as if it would serve me well if i had one too. I would have many benefits of a new car: safety features, more job opportunities, wider social interactions, future graduation gift maybe?, ect.) I'm looking at something before i transfer in the Fall, either a BMW, Mercedes, or Lexus. How should I approach them?
>>
was this typed by a 16 year old stacey?
>>
>>35451175

Just get a used car.
>>
>>35451175
OP is literally the biggest asshole on this board
Go whine to your parents for a fucking pony or some shit
>>
>>35451175
Unironically end yourself
>>
Get a civic or jeep cherokee you cunt
>>
File: 1487564736607.jpg (60KB, 716x570px) Image search: [Google]
1487564736607.jpg
60KB, 716x570px
>>35451175
>Goes on a board filled with tons of bots who live shitty lives on less than $10k/yr
>"How do I get my parents to buy me a $40,000 toy so I look cool in front of my friends?"

I normally don't say this kind of thing.. But get out, OP. You are not a bot. You do not belong here.
>>
>>35451175
You could probably start by sucking your Dad's dick, I'm sure he is a faggot because he raised you.
>>
>>35451175
My parents bought me a $42,000 truck this past summer. Ever since they got my older sister her suv when she was 17 I would remind them that I deserve nothing less then a new car like they gave her. When it finally came time, albeit 2 years latter then she got hers, they made up for it by buying me something a lot better than what she got. I wanted to get a Tacoma but my dad convinced me to get a full size truck and I dont have to pay for gas so it worked out well
>>
I know this is bait, it's too obvious.
>>
>>35451175
Nana left me her 2002 kia spectra when she passed.
It is the best gift I have ever received and i use it weekly.
thanks nana
>>
Sage
>>35451175
Wait
You went to a community college to save money and think that's a sacrifice? You think that merits you a car? Honestly unless your time at a CC made your life goals more clear, you basically went and wasted 2 years if youre not one of those non-retarded majors.

Bro if you think a luxury car makes you any less of a sperg than a cheap car you need to buy a better mirror.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.