[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/hikikomori/ shut-in general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1484242785900.png (339KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484242785900.png
339KB, 1280x720px
Feels thread

quick survey if you have time
>when did it all start?
>how did you become like this?
>plans for change? what's your endgame?
>>
>when did it all start?
Right after my ex broke up with me of 2 years because her friends wanted to hang out with her and hanging out with me with her friends wasn't doable with them.
Not getting over my depression, I play videogames and watch movies with friends but it never really works
Finding my innerself (whatever that means) or just find a girl who loves me for me and wouldn't just leave because of some shitty friends who are controlling.
no endgame
>>
File: 0088 - BbMQTzA.jpg (22KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0088 - BbMQTzA.jpg
22KB, 499x499px
>when did it all start?
Probably around puberty when I realized how superficial people are
Autism, Single Mother, Bullied, Born an ugly man
Suicide or hopefully a terminal illness
>>
>>35450789
>tfw no longer a hikki
I was much happier as a shut in, dealing with people and the world in general is too hard I hate it
>>
>>35450973
Are you me anon?

>when did it all start?
Years ago when my gf of three years broke up with me for growing apart (she was my everything).

Lost my job, lost her, only play video games for entertainment. Those aren't even fun anymore. Coming here everyday doesn't help I'm sure. Depression suicidal etc.

>plans for change? whats your endgame?
I might move to Alaska and do fishing there, terrible work but pays well. Might off myself in a few years if I don't have it figured out by then.
>>
File: 1487370565285.gif (435KB, 372x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487370565285.gif
435KB, 372x500px
>>35451285
>Coming here everyday doesn't help I'm sure
Coming here is all I have left but as I let out my feels here, I take in even more feels
>>
File: GLNu.png (633KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
GLNu.png
633KB, 1000x1430px
>>35451285
Holy shit man didn't think someone would relate as close.
shit man hope you get better man because i feel what you feel and honestly i wouldn't want that on someone either. get better man because I am too.
>>
Not a NEET, since I go to uni, but I fear I'll fall onto the path of the damned pretty soon.

C-can i post too?
>>
File: 1489261051717.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1489261051717.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>>35451319
>>35451457
My folks have me going to counseling now, it helps a little bit but it's mostly the same shit you can read anywhere else, for free.

I want to change things but I'm so tired all the time, there's absolutely no motivation to do anything.
>>
who else is relently abused by their father the one person who is supposed to prop you up in life
>>
i just liked to play video games and never liked to play outside as much ever since i was a kid and it wont ever change
>>
File: lain0001.png (863KB, 1072x928px) Image search: [Google]
lain0001.png
863KB, 1072x928px
>>35450789
>when did it all start?
After highschool ended (2013). I was a shut-in before that, but that's when I was capable of actually not leaving my house at all.

Moved around a lot as a kid, have asperger's, have geeky obsessions revolving around mostly solitary indoor activities (i.e. computers, reading, etc.), have severe anxiety and depression.

>plans for change?
Trying to make money writing and / or programming online so that I can move out. Doesn't go well because progress is slow with anxiety and depression.

>what's your endgame?
Looking like an hero or homelessness soon. :\
>>
>>35451521
hikki is when you don't leave the house if you can help it and avoid social contact
>>
>>35451521
You have 149 other threads where you can post your normie shit
>>
>when did it all start?
Dad is autistic and schizophrenic and wouldn't let me outside. Wouldn't let me talk to other kids. Anger problems alcoholism and never taught me any life skills. Claimed that god comes to him and they talk. He was also suicidal and tried killing himself several times, once in front of me. Mom hated me and would punish me for not going outside. Would take my stuff and leave me bedridden staring at the wall for months and pretended i didn't exist, wouldn't let me eat dinner with the rest of the family. She was cheating too with prisoners at her job. Once she tried to make me commit suicide with her because she thought we were possessed. Homeschooled. Stayed inside all day listening to music sniffing glue 20 hours at a time. Tried public school but I was mute like a ghost. Got suspended for having violent screaming breakdown and slamming tiny guy on his head that wouldn't stop following me and doing the tuba thing from family guy. Didn't go back. Was very depressed and coping with psychosis on my own. Voice telling me to kill myself. I am autistic as well I believe. Parents got divorced dad went to jail big fight. Never met other family besides parents. Mom called police any time she found me talking to myself and kicked me out after I tried killing myself with a sledgehammer and destroyed her room for turning off my computer while I was risking bank in RS. Took a knife and started stabbing myself in front of her just screaming as she was crying and telling her I would gouge her eyes out. Spent time in loony bin after mom kicked me out. Got wasted screamed at elementary school kids telling them to kill themselves now and get it over with and was so drunk only thing I remember is being taken away by cops. Dad got out of jail and I haven't been outside or sober in 5 years. We don't talk. He only leaves for groceries and has alzheimers.
above
no
>>
>>35452053
I'd like to use you as a character for my book. Any more interesting facts about your life? Lowest points/highest points? Very intrigued by you.
>>
>>35450789

>when did it all start?
Could date the seeds of it back to my late primary school years, when the first signs that I wasn't compatible with other people were starting to emerge

Bullying was the biggest factor I would say. Early on I would try and be outgoing and try to make friends but as the bullying progressed I found I enjoyed the solitude of my room and playing vidya more than going out or going to school to suffer more harassment

In my late teens the bullying subsided but by that point I think it was too little too late. I could hardly talk to people, got anxious around people and to be fair I went out a lot more but these ventures were usually cycling into the country during the weekend where I would make my own adventures, or nightwalking/nightcycling

I doubt any sort of change is possible. I'm a 30yo NEET on autismbux. That train has long left the station. The endgame is suicide, if I can get the balls that is.
>>
>>35451822
Huh. I always thought you had to be a total 24/7 shut-in to be a Hikikomori and never ever leave the house.

Guess I've been a Hikki for over a year then after all.

This is a disturbing conclusion.
>>
How do you all financially support yourselves?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.