[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be lesbian fembot >every other girl with my interests

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: me_irl.jpg (138KB, 730x495px) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.jpg
138KB, 730x495px
>be lesbian fembot
>every other girl with my interests is either cool but het or """"queer"""" but an insufferable sjw

why live
>>
>"queer"

Red flag, no exceptions. bi-fag male; never dated a dude because they're always fucking insufferable "queer poly intersectional robocop terminator" cucks. Dating pool with grills is even worse though; I feel that.
>>
>>35450177
Just get a fem bf. Downside is there's a penis, but you can basically do anything you want to him. Dress him up, fuck his butt, humiliate him, go nuts.
>>
>>35450177
try being a lesbian fembot in thirld world where no one has your interests and no one is a lesbian
>>
Do you like female buttholes as much as I do?
>>
>>35450357
For real man, what happened to the "being gay isn't a choice we're just normal people like anyone else" thing. It feels like the entire gay fem dating pool is full of xe/xir genderfluid whatevers. I wouldn't even mind dating a fat neon haired tattooed tumblrina type if it wasn't for the shitty personality that comes with it.

>>35450469
>downside is genitals are involved that you're sexually repulsed by
Yeah no thanks
>>
I'd date you anon, but I'm disgusting and European.
>>
>>35450654
ID politics are aids, across the board. "I'm proud strong and black/gay/etc yet you need to do xyz or you're oppressing me cake and eat it cake and eat it"
>>
File: 1481654924539.jpg (141KB, 664x517px) Image search: [Google]
1481654924539.jpg
141KB, 664x517px
/r9k/ and /u/ - forever united by tfw no gf. It's beautiful it's like poetry it rhymes
>>
the queer but insufferable SJW sounds like a perfect match
>>
>>35450177
Find butch lesbian from bikie gang
>>
File: 1482421502226.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482421502226.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>>35450177
be my gf (if you're pretty)

I fucking hate most other Lesbians, they're hideous people. I mostly fucked straight girls in high school/college but now all of them are with Chads and want to make sex weird by including their boyfriends. The classic 'oh come on, let's experiment/practice for boys' line doesn't work anymore.

This is the kind of shit I miss, they always act so embarrassed and act like it's gross at first but once you get going it's better than sex with any man. Once you get out of college you can't have that kind of innocent fun with straight girls anymore.
>>
File: Xn8COgt.jpg (97KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Xn8COgt.jpg
97KB, 600x700px
Let's be gay together anon
>>
>>35451426
>touching girls tainted by cock
Ew
>>
>>35451426
this is hot as fuck, where do i find more
>>
File: 1469655681538.webm (294KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469655681538.webm
294KB, 480x360px
>>35451450
Straight girls are so much fun, don't tell me you haven't tried them. The only sad thing is they're straight, so they'll always end up back with Chad.
>>
>>35451497
I haven't ever slept with a straight girl, no.
>>
>>35451426
I wouldn't say pretty, maybe painfully average, a little on the heavy side and don't care about makeup or fashion.

Sadly never got the "experimentation" phase as a complete autist during all my school years and now I'm on a college course with literally 2 other females, one of which is in her 40s and married.

>you will never muffdive a "straight" girl while she giggles and clutches at the pillow
>>
>>35450177
Dont you have a board specifically created for non-straight people? Like >>>/lgbt/ ?
>>
>>35451841
I figured this board was appropriate for depressed autists with no gf regardless of gender
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.