[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is this trickery?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: facebook-jew.jpg (102KB, 947x533px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-jew.jpg
102KB, 947x533px
>created a facebook account 6 years ago
>added like 5 people but then closed it soon because I didnt use it
>still receive facebook emails every couple of days
>don't mind it because they go to my spam folder
>one day decide to open a facebook email
>it's a "Do you know x person, y person and 8 others?" type of email
>check people in the list
>actually know few of them
>be like wtf
>open others
>it's full of people I met recently (last year or so)
>even my oneitis was in the last week's email and I met her only a year ago
>there's even a friend's mom who I went to coffee once and never saw her again (friend was also with us)

redpill me on this, brehs
>>
>>35450148
They probably looked you up on facebook and were creeping on you. Normies do this to every person they meet.
>>
Everything in your life is constantly connected to the web of data scraping done by every major service on the internet.
You can't escape it.
>>
nevr hapened to me, i got into uni and i didn't receive any notification from facebook to add people i knew.
i think you are being jewed. you need to look into people to get that notifications
>>
>>35450193
EVEN FRIENDS MOM WHO I MET ONCE AND NEVER SAW HER AGAIN. HE ISNT EVEN A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE. JUST AN AQUAINTANCE

>>35450190
could be but if thats true, is it possible to check who clicked on your profile?

>>35450226
but i havent logged in in years. thats whats scary

HOW COULD THEY KNOW?
>>
>>35450148
OMFG EVEN THE GUY WHO I BOUGHT SUPPLEMENTS FROM IS ON THE LIST REEEEEEEE
>>
>>35450297
everything you have ever done online can be seen by the website owner
>>
>>35450148
Dude just delete the account. Why even keep it? All it does is allow corporations to track your ass.
>>
LMAO OP IS CHIPPED
>>35450356
they keep the data
>>
>>35450356
i just checked via a fake facebook account if my real account is still there and it's up. but i closed it and checked if it was deleted via sister's account back than and it was. it shouldnt be up reeeeeeee

you really cant escape the jew
>>
>>35450148
I only get Pajeets that I have never met before
>>
>>35450430
it's funny because my fake account is named pajeet
>>
>>35450384
Yeah but at least they stop collecting from then on out. Best to do it now and hope for a USA equivalent to the Euro "right to be forgotten" laws later.
>>
>>35450501
they will continue to log people who look up your acouny and add it to your file
>>
>>35450148

everyone creeps on you or facebook does it via their matching system.
>>
>>35450148
it looks like they visited your profile
>>
File: yep.gif (508KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
yep.gif
508KB, 500x282px
>>35450148
It's called data profiling. Your phone/computer observes and collect data from the environment around for corporations to aim their products in a better and easier way to you. There's no way to scape this, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, YouTube, Sony, Samsung, the U.S. Government (CIA and FBI) and many other giant global consumers corporations agreed to do this, it's been going on for years now, so get yo shit together, fuckboii, Big Brother is watching all the time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.