[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When Your Neighbors Piss You Off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 0.png (29KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
29KB, 700x700px
>10:30 pm on a Friday night
>Listening to some music at 30/100 volume
>76 decibels on my meter
>Legal limit is 85 db
>get a knock on my door at 11:12 pm
>It's the cops
>"Sure we received a noise complaint about there being loud noises coming from this apartment."
>Deal with cops from 11pm - 1 AM

If you call the cops about noise instead of talking to your neighbor, you deserve to be gassed a thousand times over and have your girlfriend raped to death, then have her carcass raped to death.

You're scum of the earth.

Anyways, this is a shitty neighbor thread. If you have shitty neighbor green-text stories, feel free to share.

And if you have ever called the cops on someone over "noise", kindly kill yourself.
>>
>Deal with cops from 11pm - 1 AM
>Over a noise complaint
I doubt it, you were probably acting like a huge asshole to them.
I've gotten a lot of noise complaints from the cops over the years, and they literally show up, ask what you're doing, and then say "Alright well try to dial it down, okay?" as they're leaving.
>>
in the 20 yeard ive lived here i have never once interact with any of my neibhors.
>>
File: 1472502245782.jpg (23KB, 564x541px) Image search: [Google]
1472502245782.jpg
23KB, 564x541px
>>35449827
>I've gotten a lot of noise complaints from the cops over the years, and they literally show up, ask what you're doing, and then say "Alright well try to dial it down, okay?" as they're leaving.

No, the cop felt like being annoying and said he "Smelled" something too and wanted to have a look around.

>>35449844
I'm envious. Anyone who calls the cops without first talking to their neighbors about noise deserves a fate worse than death.
>>
>>35449794
sounds like to me you're the bad neighbor here
>>
>>35449918
>sounds like to me you're the bad neighbor here

HOW THO
>>
>blaring music at 11
seriously go fuck yourself
>>
>>35449794
>76 decibels on my meter

Do you understand how low-frequency sound works? Your neighbors are going to hear persistent thumping coming through their walls all hours of the night. This is a serious disturbance.

>You're scum of the earth.

You're a spoiled, entitles jackass who thinks the world revolves around you. I hope some schizoid / psychopath living next door gets fed up with your shit and takes an axe to the back of your dense skull.
>>
File: 1478274203115.jpg (104KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1478274203115.jpg
104KB, 872x685px
>>35450240
>You're a spoiled, entitles jackass who thinks the world revolves around you.

You're a fuckhead if you honestly think that.

You're probably the same kind of fucko who calls about noise complaints, defending CALLING THE COPS IN A HARMLESS SCENARIO

HOW ABOUT NOT BEING A LITTLE PUNK PUSSY ASS BITCH AND ACTUALLY TALKING TO YOUR NEIGHBOR

DID YOU THINK OF THAT, YOU FUCK?
>>
>>35450240
he doesn't know what cops are for
>>
>>35450240
>This is a serious disturbance.
kys
>>
>>35449794
I would have gladly break into your house and start raping you thanks for the music nobody will hear us FAGGOT
>>
>>35449794
>>76 decibels on my meter
autistic cunt
>>
File: 1481544903413.png (206KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1481544903413.png
206KB, 306x306px
>>35449794
Sounds lie you were the shitty neighbour. Glad you got btfo
Hate it when limp dick retard cool kids have to blast their bass and I can hear it from the road. I always get the last laugh because you annoying retards are just giving yourself tinnitus. I don't get how listening to music louder makes it more enjoyable. Fucking retarded Chad I would have snitched too.
>>
Why can't normies listen to music with headphones?
>>
>>35449794

>Lives on his own
>Decides to blast music out of his speakers

Just fuck off ye?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.