[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your dad is ugly and made you ugly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0680.png (431KB, 471x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0680.png
431KB, 471x470px
>tfw your dad is ugly and made you ugly
>>
File: 325329_034.jpg (47KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
325329_034.jpg
47KB, 320x240px
>>35449529
>tfw your mom and your dad were ugly and unhappy and made you the same way

I'm fucked aren't I?
>>
File: 1482443102017.jpg (24KB, 276x280px) Image search: [Google]
1482443102017.jpg
24KB, 276x280px
>dad is ugly ~5'4 manlet, poor, lost his job in 2009 never worked since
>mom was really good looking when she was young, but weird as fuck and probably autistic
>me
>5'7 manlet and ugly
>>
>tfw dad was raised by his single mother and beat up regularly by his older brothers and fought niggers in the Great Minority Wars of the 70s-80s
>he worked out because of his struggle and got street smart, had to fend for himself
>tfw mom was in a dysfunctional family where her father cheated on her mom constantly and she pretty much had to raise her older sister and younger brother
>she knew a lot about managing finances, somehow didn't learn how to cook
>both sides of the family are pretty estranged now
>they had me when they were in early-30s
>they raise me to be a good person, be mindful of others, treat people with respect, don't stress about being successful to everyone else, just be happy
>dad is a charismatic asshole who was paranoid and would go into fits of rage because of anger management issues and coke abuse
>mom was a docile wife and worked 8-7 until she got fed up with his lying, cheating, etc.
>used to watch Lifetime movies with mom and she told me to treat women with respect
>now dad is into religion, somehow became worse
>they get into stupid little quarrels all the time because of the shit he used to do and still does
>tfw my brother and I are both NEETs now and have never had intimate experiences with girls unless on the Internet

that turned out really well
>>
File: 1487675656835.jpg (40KB, 564x691px) Image search: [Google]
1487675656835.jpg
40KB, 564x691px
>>35449529
>tfw both your parents are actually fairly decent, but you and all your siblings turned out ugly
wtf is with my family's genetics? None of my siblings or myself can get in shape appearence-wise either, no matter how hard we try
>>
At least you don't feel screwed. My dad is a handsome asshole with full head of hair at 60, I'm ugly as fuck and balding at 26
>>
File: 1458086118622.jpg (509KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1458086118622.jpg
509KB, 900x900px
>father is 6'
>mother is 4'10
>be 5'

I HOPE YOU GOT TO FEEL LIKE A BIG MAN DAD

The fucking worst is that he doesn't understand what it means to be a manlet
>>
>>35449529
Why do ugly people have kids
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.