[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OH SWEET JESUSBI AM FUCKED IN THE HEAD RIGHT NOW I witnessed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 1480751256610.jpg (40KB, 665x746px) Image search: [Google]
1480751256610.jpg
40KB, 665x746px
OH SWEET JESUSBI AM FUCKED IN THE HEAD RIGHT NOW

I witnessed a little girl get run over by a truck like an hour ago. I've spent a lot of free time looking at gore and death videos in my life, but seeing it in person has shocked me to the core. I feel sick.

I know of a picture that's basically identical to the aftermath I saw, I'd post it but I don't think I could hanle that. I need to call work and let them know im not coming in tomorrow. There's no way I'm sleeping tonight.
>>
>>35449490
>I witnessed a little girl get run over by a truck like an hour ago
Was she hot?
>>
>>35449490
Yeah a lot of people don't realize how bad it is unless they see it in person. I'm sorry you had to see that and a little girl too that must've been horrible. I saw someone get hit by a train and it fucked me up a lot and was nothing like any fucked up video I ever saw.
>>
>>35449490
> guys I just saw a girl get ran over
> better go post about it on r9k first thing for attention
Lol
>>
That's very unfortunate. Try not to think about it so much.
>>
I'm pretty squeamish so I don't go out of my way to watch any gore shit, and when I come across it, it stays in my head for at least an hour or two. Seeing something like that in person would fuck me up pretty bad, so I understand you.
>>
>>35449516
No wtf. But her exreme cuteness is somehow making this all the more horrible. I know thats fucked to say. She was laughing and happy as fuck before it happened.
>>
Good riddance to a future whore IMO.
>>
File: red glowing skeleton.jpg (82KB, 680x827px) Image search: [Google]
red glowing skeleton.jpg
82KB, 680x827px
Oh jesus

I'm sorry you had to see that, OP. How old was the girl? This picture probably captures how you feel right now
>>
>>35449490
Gratulation, even after years here you still haven't lost touch with your humanity.

When I saw a guy jump in front of the train I was waiting for, I started laughing.
Luckily people took it as a sign of mental distress rather than the sincere desire to genocide humanity that it really was.
>>
Imagine what the truck driver must feel

This is why self driving cars are needed
>>
File: 1484647175921.jpg (123KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484647175921.jpg
123KB, 500x500px
>>35449714
Try not to cut yourself on that edge man.
>>
That sucks OP, feel better soon
>>
Truck turned into the sidewalk at the corner of an intersection. Old man fainted while driving i think. Im not sure if hes okay, ppl were at his open driver door talking to him and had thei hands on his shoulder.The girls dad screaming drowned out everything. I had to walk away, not sure what to do in that situation, id want any person in the area to go as far away as possible if the dad was me. Gawkers are disgusting
>>
>>35449775
>That sucks OP, feel better soon

yea, hope he feels better too.

the little girl, not so much.
>>
>>35449490
Please seek a therapist, Anon. It will be healthy for you to explore these feelings so they can be dealt with.
>>
>>35449490
I don't understand what your problem is. It's just some proto-roastie, what the big deal? Frankly, it's a good thing that she was taken out before she could mature into a full grown whore.
>>
File: 1445120265723.jpg (93KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445120265723.jpg
93KB, 600x600px
>>35449490
Whenever you feel upset, OP, remember that the world is a thief waiting to rob you of everything. It can rob you as suddenly as this little girl was robbed. Ask yourself if there is any pleasure so great that it can compensate for the grief her parents are going to feel once they learn of her death. Not even the most pleasurable drug could compare to the pain of loss that comes inevitably to us all. Imagine the guilt the driver feels right now. If he doesn't kill himself he's still a casualty of this incident, because he will never be whole again. Worse still is the fact that you used a picture of Kagami in the OP when Konata is objectively best girl. It is these and other horrors that confirm that intelligent life ought never to have come into being. This world is a torture device.
>>
>>35449636
Was she white? If so, this is a tragedy!
>>
>>35449540
Fuck off normalfaggot. That's how robots deal with life.
>>
File: IMG_0464.jpg (177KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0464.jpg
177KB, 828x828px
>>35449490
So a roastie got BTFO by an old man?

I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>35450246
Don't bring your stupid race shit into this. It would be been equally sad if it was any race of child
>>
>>35450316
But I'm a racist, so I can't help it.
I've tried not being a racist in my life before, but I just can't change reality.
>>
>>35450316
>It would be been equally sad if it was any race of child

No, a white life is simply worth more than a nigger's.
>>
>>35450246
>>35450343
>>35450422
retreat to your containment board >>/pol/
>>
>>35449753
I'd like to cut her with my edge if you catch my drift
>>
>>35449983
>yes goy, go wast.. I mean spend your money on a (((therapist))).
>>
>>35449490
LOL what a pussy go watch some more gore and get over it
>>
Boo hoo pussy atleast she didnt get to grow up into a roastie
>>
People with an obsession for race are weird. Its a boring topic these days. Anyway, OP here, ive never bought the whole therapist thing but ive never felt this broken before, i never experienced death, all my loved ones are alive and well. But the absurdity of life and how randomly awful it can be really hit me today. And i thought i knew that already. My mom is home but ive locked myself in my room. My makeup is all messed up and i just cant speak right now :( sorry for the blog posts i just dont have anyone else to talk to besides mom.
>>
>>35450246

Judging by the responses probably not
>>
File: kagamin_smiling.jpg (25KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
kagamin_smiling.jpg
25KB, 704x396px
>>35450198
>Worse still is the fact that you used a picture of Kagami in the OP when Konata is objectively best girl.

Funny thing is, Kagami would gladly agree with you.
>>
She was white btw, irrelevant info but there you go. Im puerto rican, am i supposed to not be affected by this? Go fuck yourself if you think any of that matters. Also im guessing she was 9/10 years old. Around that age was the best part of my life. Ugh
>>
>>35451055
There's nothing a good dicking up your anus can't solve
>>
>>35449490
You shouldn't spend so much time obsessing over gore and death sweetheart.
>>
>>35451378
>Im puerto rican

In Puerto Rico? How are things down there now? It's been years since I last visited.
>>
>>35450246
>>35450316
>>35450343
I really do hope I one day come across you racist autists so I can shove your face down your trachea
>>
>>35453117
>>>/reddit/

I'm morbidly curious, really want to know what it looked like.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.