[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neanderthals were the original robots >loners >too intelligent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: bHDCHcbd-788-1024.jpg (281KB, 600x779px) Image search: [Google]
bHDCHcbd-788-1024.jpg
281KB, 600x779px
Neanderthals were the original robots
>loners
>too intelligent
>lived in comfy snow lands minding their business
>shunned by normalfag sapiens
>never passed their genes in the end
>>
>>35449249
>too intelligent
Those faggots couldn't even figure out how to make an atlatl or water-proof clothing
>>
intelligent isn't really the best word
>>
>>35449384
>>35449402
>neanderthals were stupid
when will this meme end?
>>
>>35449479
I'm not saying they were. I'm just saying we're smarter. I mean, have you seen those dumbfucks Homo Habilus
>>
>>35449249

all of this applies to me.

i look like this too irl.
>>
>>35449249
>Original robots
>Intelligent

Good one.

Also current evidence is that they interbred with humans.
>>
>>35449249
Don't a pretty large percentage of people from Europe have some amount of Neanderthal DNA?

I'm on the shorter end (5'8), have bow-legs, somewhat hairy, large brown, and can climb mountains all day carrying like 2/3rds of my body weight. Like to think there's some of them floating around the chromosomes somewhere.
>>

They did though.

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/
>>
File: 1485112764792.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485112764792.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
>>35449577
>2017
>he still thinks homo sapiens are smarter
>>
>>35449249
>too intelligent

*to intellegent*

Kek fucking retard
>>
File: IMG_0691.jpg (21KB, 305x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0691.jpg
21KB, 305x249px
Pretty much all the evidence we have shows Homo Sapiens Sapiens had more sophisticated tools and hunting strategies

I don't get why spergs are obsessed with Neanderthals
>>
>>35449384

they didn't need water proofing because they were perfectly adapted to their environment (cold and damp)
>>
>>35449977
Probably because those would have been developed over time and the techniques passed down through generations, thus being more of a cultural advantage vs biological one.

I like them because I'd be cool if they were still around, as the closest ancestors we have now are what? Great apes?
>>
Recent research also shows that male neanderthal + female sapiens relationships were infertile. All neanderthal DNA in modern european stems from female neanderthal on male sapiens relationships.
They really are the robot ancestor in every sense.
>>
>>35450136
Isn't that mostly because we do tracking through mitochondrial DNA?
>>
>>35449384
>tfw too intelligent to craft atlatls
>>
>>35449577
it is widely believed that neanderthals were at least a bit more individually intelligent than our species at the time, mainly because of a higher cranial capacity. this was mostly offset by their inability to communicate precise messages; they had very different tongues than us and i think their hands didn't handle fine arts very well. they also had extremely small penises which actually made it difficult to mate.
>>
File: 400.png (859KB, 861x713px)
400.png
859KB, 861x713px
>>35449249
Dude WAT?

Listen to this, explains how neanderthals were the original Alphas.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqL6PRDbn2Y
>>
Neanderthals invented anime.
>>
>>35450136
>you will never mount a powerful She-Anderthal to breed strong sons
>a feral woman will never curl up next to you
>>
>>35450218
Holy shit, they were 100% robots!
>Can't communicate properly
>More intelligent
>Small penises
>>
>>35450136
SAPIENED
>>
>>35450324
Lel
Very nice
>>
>>35449249
>tfw 2.2% Neanderthal
>>
>>35450324
Autism correlates with mental retardation FYI
>>
>>35450911
Yeah, but high IQ also correlates with being a virgin.
>>
>>35450972
>h IQ also correlates with being a virgin.
No not really
high IQ correlates on the age of losing ones virginity,
people with high iqs lose it later than those with low iqs but in the end they do lose it.
>>
so? non-neanderthals can't into MEME MAGICK.
>>
>>35450988
If you say so, but the wall seems insurmountable when you are so autisterically hindered. Waiting for the right moment.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.