[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls even go on 4chan now? There's nothing here for them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: goop.gif (1MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
goop.gif
1MB, 450x253px
Why do girls even go on 4chan now? There's nothing here for them
>>
It makes me feel better to know that my life is nowhere near as bad as other people, desu.
>>
>>35448791
This response doesnt even make any sense. You're saying your so pathetic you have to position yourself over mentally ill social outcasts in order to forget that you're a loser. It's like a 5'4 manlet saying "at least I'm not 5'2"
>>
>>35449053
>You're saying your so pathetic you have to position yourself over mentally ill social outcasts in order to forget that you're a loser.

Where have I said that my life was "so pathetic"? I'm saying that whenever I have bad times, at least it's not as bad as these people, and I should get over it.
>>
>>35448742
4chan isn't one huge entity
All boards have their own demographic composition
I went to /cgl/ for shits and giggles yesterday and it felt like a completely different website
>>
File: 1489254430068.jpg (20KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489254430068.jpg
20KB, 704x400px
>>35448791
Who are you? Fuckin Misaki?
>>
>>35449108
But all women are pathetic manlets
>>
>>35449250
Because we can be "manlets". Men can't.
>>
>>35449108
But that in itself is more pathetic, objectively.
>>
>>35449293
>>35449293
That's what makes you pathetic. Women have memed themselves into thinking they're somehow equal while having to meet far lower standards at the same time. You're shorter and weaker and dumber, yet somehow you're on the same level? Lol nah.
>>
>>35449326
How? I'm able to get through life and better myself along the way.
>>
>>35448742
Easy attention. seriously I am a girl (female) and Ive yet to find a place where getting attention is as easy as it is on 4chan. r9k and soc specifically. When I post in a skype thread on soc I wake up the next morning with around 15 new orbiters. It feels nice.
>>
>>35449418
Post your stats faggot
>>
How are the Gems a threat to humanity? Their weak spot is their gem which needs to be exposed for them to breath. You don't even need to completely shatter a gem to nullify them. Just cracking their gem is enough to make glitchy.
>>
>>35449448
I'm glad I'm not a creature that requires external validation to feel whole.
>>
There was never anything here for them, hence the phrase "Tits of GTFO"

But, since this place has been overrun with sad teenage normies, that rule has gone away. Now women come here for easy and free attention, because you stupid fucks keep giving it to them.
>>
>>35449449
>I graduated high school (i
'm 18)
>scored a 99 on the ASVAB
>I joined the US Navy and doing the nuke program,
I'm shipping out to boot camp in april.
>>
>>35449495
>ruining the military by bringing your cunt
So you're shit tier then.
>>
>>35449495
>guys I got a gud score on a thing
>and I'm using affirmative action to join an affirmative action program
Oh wow enjoy your irritable bowel syndrome and hair loss

t. Swabbie whose cousin was a nuke
>>
>>35449463
>their gem which needs to be exposed for them to breath
Dude what, they don't breathe. They can exist in a vacuum. Also they can be mass manufactured and come out fully formed, trade off for having a weak spot I guess (though still more resilient than humans who have most of their bodies as a weak point because circulatory system).
>>
>>35449573
Not her, but what was your ASVAB score?
>>
File: 1470552586796.png (63KB, 198x221px) Image search: [Google]
1470552586796.png
63KB, 198x221px
>>35449628
99, same as "her". The ASVAB is a joke fampai, its easier than some of the state end of year exams I had to take in high school.

I hope you're not asking this with the mindset of the test being anything other than something to determine which jobs you can choose when you enlist, especially because choosing nuke with a 99 is like going to DeVry university when you have a full ride scholarship to almost anywhere you want
>>
>>35448742
Because when someone says they're a girl (doesn't even have to prove), they get orbited harder than they would on Reddit.

Examples
>>35448791
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.