[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

qt thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_20170212_192727.jpg (94KB, 945x947px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170212_192727.jpg
94KB, 945x947px
Post qt girls that make you want to be in a relationship
>>
File: IMG_20170212_192632.jpg (169KB, 1079x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170212_192632.jpg
169KB, 1079x1072px
https://youtu.be/_ODKdStnIuM
>>
File: IMG_20161229_113244.jpg (207KB, 1080x1073px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161229_113244.jpg
207KB, 1080x1073px
https://youtu.be/fOy1esPEc08
>>
File: 1468211354644.jpg (631KB, 2729x1807px) Image search: [Google]
1468211354644.jpg
631KB, 2729x1807px
Ahhh, console video games (or vidcons as I call them), the ultimate medium of expression, able to convey any emotion ranging from hatred to love, loyalty to fear, all in front of our eyes. Ah, and with lovingly crafted art, music, and the ability to control the action, vidcons are the ultimate combination of the high arts. While I tend to play the stoic, I will be the first to admit that vidcons have driven me to cry, to scream and shout, to feel actual hate; such is the power of this force beyond our wildest reckoning. And here I am, before you, to tempt your tongues with the taint of such a tantalizing topic. And the Japanese, the true geniuses behind the world of video games. Pah, I throw my scorn upon such incompetents of the West who would mock the true art of the Japanese with 'games' such as Baldur's Gate and Madden. Perhaps it is that the West is not as intelligent as the East, but this is a matter for another day. Japan has given us such masterpieces as the Final Fantasy series, Star Ocean, Wild Arms, and of course, Arc the Lad. Yes, some of the finest vidcons in the world were created by Japanese. I come to you today to ask you in all earnesty, what is your favorite vidcon? I will reveal mine after the grand debate has illustriously begun, but not before the first poster falls victim to my plot of discussion.
>>
File: 1426956608454.jpg (92KB, 524x699px) Image search: [Google]
1426956608454.jpg
92KB, 524x699px
It has come to my attention that in certain circles, simian-minded individuals are refering to vidcons as 'vid cons', ignorantly placing a space between 'vid' and 'con'. Perhaps their brains have dulled by years of Madden and Quake, rather than mentally invigorating games such as Arc the Lad and Growlanser, because even a child could tell that placing a space between the 'vid' and 'con' in vidcon is perhaps more profoundly philistine than a certain American administration that need not be named. Placing a space in vidcon completely belittles the meaning of the word and displays the user's blatantly miniscule intellect and misunderstanding of the basic precepts of grammar. Vidcon is a perfect marriage of the words console and video game, creating a short and effective portmanteau that quickly and accurately labels mentioned objects and anybody who does not immediately recognize 'vid con' as absolutely outrageous clearly lacks the mental faculties to correctly operate a vidcon other than perhaps FIFA Sports. I make this point because I have recently been belligerently barraged by imbecillic 'vid con' references that unnerve me to no end and have taken it upon myself to correct the damage that your poor Western education (though this is a subject to be discussed on a later date) has wrought upon you. You should personally thank me that I did not see it fit to correct your preponderous mistake in Japanese, because I am thoroughly positive your neanderthal mind would be incapable of deciphering the Hiragana from the Katakana.
>>
File: 1487950753184.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487950753184.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
It should be no surprise to
anyone with a passing familiarity with vidcons that pocky is the ideal food to
snack on when playing mentioned object (although 'playing' is an inappropriate
word, because you experience, rather than play, a vidcon; I shall use 'playing'
for the sake of simplicity). For those ignorant to the intricacies of this fine
Japanese cuisine, imagine a delicate stick of sweetened bread about the width
and length of a chopstick, its tip coated in the richest chocolate imaginable.
The bold flavor of the chocolate is complimented by the small nuts that caress
the tip, creating a culinary juxtaposition of sweetness and saltiness that can
only have been hatched in the mind of a chef versed in the subtle paradoxes of
Eastern cooking. They are light and easy to eat and hold, useful for vidconning
on the go, and their sugar content add that extra boost for late night vidcons.
Therefore, pocky has garnered itself the precious title of "Ultimate Vidcon
Snack". Perhaps the only drawback of pocky is its limited availability in the
West, though this cannot be attributed to the snack itself, but the infuriating
baboons that think they are running grocery stores.
>>
File: 1453321402840.jpg (58KB, 446x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453321402840.jpg
58KB, 446x640px
I never thought I'd see such blatant trolling as I have in this forum. Step away from the computer, drop the ham sandwich and back the FRACK off, gaijin. I hate to use that word but you've made me that serious. As hard as it may be for you to fathom, some of us here are actual fans of the Final Fantasy series (pre FFX) and Square's work in general. You can try to bash me for an avatar that I bought because I happen to be a dedicated fan of perhaps the most poignant, painstakingly woven tapestry of love, loss and vengeance ever to be put from pen to paper, but you would fail, just like all of you flamers do in real life. Who can say that the minds at Square Enix (note: appropriate portmanteau is SQUENIX, not the laughable SQUEENIX) were not inspired by the works of William Shakespeare or Chuck Palahniuk? Cloud's bastard sword has more akin with the bastard sons of Macbeth than it does any armament of basilard of the time. The Honey Bee Club in Midgar reminds me more of the Fight Clubs than any brothel. So please, use your brains, not your sarcasm, and step up to the intellectual plate, or leave this forum and take your "haterade" with you.
>>
File: my oneitis pls do not bully.jpg (44KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
my oneitis pls do not bully.jpg
44KB, 360x640px
The "I'm not a robot" verification is a mockery.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.