[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would suicide with a shotgun w/buck shot be an instant death?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (2MB, 412x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 412x326px
would suicide with a shotgun w/buck shot be an instant death? also if you lived with your grandma and if she would take it really hard would it be wrong to do it?

im not gonna do it i just wanna know what you think

even if i wanted to id be too much of a pussy to do it
>>
>>35448122
You dont even need a shotgun, just get a normal handgun, stick it in your mouth, angle it upward, pretty much 99% of the time instant death
>>
>>35448122
Please don't complete suicide anon. Your grandma loves you, and think about what it would do to her if she were the one to find you. Just give life some more time, things can have a way of working out and improving in the long run.
>>
Doubling up the chances of death is also a good move. If you're going to shoot yourself, take a fuck load of pills beforehand. Or sit in the bathtub with a plugged in electronic in hand and after you shoot yourself the device will hit the water. Gotta have the backup
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 460x551px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 460x551px
>>35448122
Don't put that on your Gma. Tell her you feel sad about some shit or something. Just don't do that to her my man and talk to her. That's it. What do you think you should do? I mean, I know it's your life but you gotta think of the others that'll also be affected.
>>
>>35448252
Get drunk, take a shitload of pills, jump off a skyscraper with a noose fastened to you and the building and shoot yourself in the head on the way down. Can you think of a scenario with more chances?
>>
>>35448159
You want to aim at the back part actually where all the automatic lizard brain stuff happens.
Front and upper is the human parts and you can live without those
>>
>>35448288
>>35448221
im not ever gonna i actually like living i just was wondering how the board feels about dieing
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 511x770px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 511x770px
>>35448347
Sorry my dude. I was playing For Honor.
I'm not afraid of dying but I'm afraid of time really. There's never enough time. Plus I'm the baby out of 3 other siblings. Guess who's the favorite? I'm a big mommas boy so I spent a lot of my years with mom and video games. I could never do that to my mom and I won't but if she passes then I will too will go. After my pup passed in '13 I wanted to die and came pretty close and again in '16 after my Gma passed. Right now? I don't I feel like it anymore and id rather continue on living and striving to make myself the best I can.
You know what I'm saying my dude?
>>
If you shoot yourself in the head you have a pretty good shot of actually surviving it and it's like the worst thing ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsbWc17t21g
>>
>>35448835
Fine, ok wow OP. I open up with this Info and nothing? Not cool brah.
>>
>>35449608
sorry i didnt reply didnt know whatt to say but i read it a few times

thank you and wish you well
>>
>>35449637
You too OP! Don't forget to drink some water.
>>
>>35448852
These guys are so fuckin annoying
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.