[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's your mental health? original commento tbqhf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: BChrrtV.png (263KB, 579x411px) Image search: [Google]
BChrrtV.png
263KB, 579x411px
How's your mental health?

original commento tbqhf
>>
>>35448003
>constant brain fog
>at times i can string sentences together, and other times it's just slurred shite
>short memory
>lack of motivation
>unnecessary paranoia

etc etc
>>
>brain fog
>short memory
>tranny
>borderline personality disorder
>depressed

I'm pretty fucked up
>>
pretty bad tbqh, i feel like i have a high chance of a break down this year
>>
Ever since I stopped smoking weed my mind has certainly been a lot clearer. My memory is better too

but my boredom and subsequent depression are worse.
>>
i want to die

kjhflukyf
>>
I am doing horrible on every level imaginable. I am probably going to die soon.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (109KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
109KB, 608x800px
>extreme anxiety
>depression
>binge eating disorder

j-just fine
>>
>>35448003
it's out of the window, i am one step away from being that crazy hobo who yells about jews and other conspiracy theories in public. I am just waiting for the final crack, i got fired from my job already for going on rants about inane shit
>>
>>35448602
Where did you work? Daycare center?
>>
>>35448071
I'm all this except for the Tranny part
>>
>>35448003
bad

>always have poker face
>people talk about how weird and creepy I am behind my back
>people are afraid of me
>people always think I look mad even when I don't feel mad
>I always hyperventilate and feel light headed even when I'm just driving or browsing 4chinz
>>
File: images (25)_1.jpg (18KB, 386x381px) Image search: [Google]
images (25)_1.jpg
18KB, 386x381px
>mind always floating somewhere
>can't keep up in classes anymore even with perfect attendance
>getting dumber and slower by the day
>memory is slow
>sometimes find myself say words in an incoherent manner and drool
>gaming and art ain't fun anymore. Mostly just lift, read, and internet. Afraid to lose it.
>anxiety crawling back up which should have been gone in my freshman year
>mostly just laugh and joke about it with bros as the meathead of the group but inside I feel like a burden
I am an embarassment to my friends and family
>>
File: 1476568658971.jpg (54KB, 743x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476568658971.jpg
54KB, 743x640px
>>35448003
>on and off brain fog
>paranoia, never going outside
>talk to faeries in my head, keep hallucinating
>lose a few days occasionally, go on delusional binges
>total apathy to all of the above, feeling I'm not me and not connected to reality anymore

I am the meme, the walking, talking trash machine.
>>
>very paranoid
>paranoid of strangers
>paranoid of few friends
>paranoid I'm schizophrenic
>definitely schizoid
>used to be extremely depressed but I think I'm over the worst of it
>maldaptive daydreaming
>feel like I'm putting on a bad act when I talk to people
>I am
>bisexual
>terrified of intimacy
>pretty sure I'm incapable of love

Really though when you cut others out of the picture I'm very happy.
>>
lol i dunno i try not to think about it
>>
The back of my mind always tells me to scream or cry
Sometimes I'm angry as hell for no reason and the part compelling my to scream is gone but I feel guilty inside.

I'm probably crazy
>>
File: 1489019237182.jpg (9KB, 261x255px) Image search: [Google]
1489019237182.jpg
9KB, 261x255px
I am in pristine mental condition

Psychoticfags how mad?
>>
Very anxious at times regarding getting sick and dying - poor self esteem as well
>>
>>35448003
Brain fog and sometimes I feel like I am out of my body. My memory has been a little hazy here lately as well. I'm scared.
>>
File: 1438561029422.jpg (23KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1438561029422.jpg
23KB, 255x255px
>>35448003
>massive depression
>massive trust issues
>alcoholic
>on a string of meds trying to fix something that can't even be addressed
>gf still puts up with my inane ramblings
>no motivation, no goals
>want to die
>hopefully my liver will give out soon

Ergo, I'm doing great.
>>
i'm pretty petrified of sex, unfortunately...

i was always concerned about being a virgin, and the couple times sex has been right in front of my face, i've always been too nervous to perform, or too stimulated to really feel pleasure...(i entered a woman for maybe 15 thrusts before she told me to put on a condom...then i went to get one, but my boner vanished...i've asked and apparently this makes me technically not a virgin...but that isn't even what i care about anymore).

i always feel so tense when i get that close to someone, and even alcohol doesn't really help...

it sucks because i just met an older woman who really likes me...but when we go out i've kind of encouraged us to drink an excess of beer (5+ pints) as kind of a subtle excuse to avoid sex...so we've just gone back to her apartment to make out...

even the first time after i drunkenly told her that i wanted to make out, she said that we could go to her apartment...i pretty much started shivering with anxiety because i didn't mean sex, but i thought that her invitation DID mean sex...

i knew what i was getting into, though, when i contacted her...i don't know why i do this to myself because it drives me nuts...and that kills my libido as well...perpetuating the cycle...
>>
>>35449453
Tell her how you feel man.
She might work with you to overcome it, and you could end up with some comfy sexuals bruv
>>
Avoidant personality disorder with severe borderline personality disorder traits.

In order for me to deal with stress subconcsiously, whenever any negative thought enters my mind(hundreds of times a day) I say "I'm going to kill myself" out loud. I can't control it and I've been caught saying it in public by random people. Every day im getting closer and closer to suicide. One day its going to get bad enough where ill have the guts to pull the trigger.

I just stay in my room so my roommates dont realize how fucked up I am and hopefully they
just think im weird. I hate my life so much, I've never asked to be born.
>>
>>35448003
Bad. I'm really depressed and not sure why. I have
>a good job
>no drug addictions
>a car
>a loving family
>a place to live

But I still feel woefully inadequate and worthless. Maybe because I'm lonely.
>>
>>35449723
>loving family
>lonely

Come again?
>>
>>35449746
As in, a gf. My parents and sister give a shit about me, but no women outside the family.
>>
>>35449771
Start fucking your sister. Trust me, you'll feel better.
>>
>>35448071
hey look it's me
want to be friends
>>
>>35450109
Post a skype.
I'm not that dude but I'm trying to contact new people
>>
>>35450235
my skype is lunar.tide
>>
i'm perfectly fine. it's the enviroment I'm living in what drives me fucking crazy. Literally all I need is a well-paid job I enjoy doing and my own place.
>>
>Paranoid schizophrenia
>avoidant personality disorder
>severe depressions
>insomnia
>shit memory
>hallucinations
>intrusive thoughts
>>
File: 1489044571904.jpg (79KB, 624x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489044571904.jpg
79KB, 624x960px
>>35448003
>How's your mental health?
Terrible I feel like shit constantly and I unironically want to die, I also have crippling social anxiety and despite being forced to interact with people every day I still can't talk normally, I mostly just shake my head and make noises like uh-huh when someone talks to me and hope I don't start having a panic attack. At this point considering how weird I act in general I'm starting to think it's aspergers or something.
>>
File: 1467774656766.jpg (12KB, 180x191px) Image search: [Google]
1467774656766.jpg
12KB, 180x191px
My mental health scale is like
>1: being able to pretend to be a normie
to
>10: unable to even form coherent sentences due to nervous breakdown that lasts for hours
and i don't see it getting any better, i'm currently at like a 4

>>35448764
Poker face is my default but I can't keep it up when i'm embarrassed or offended and those happen really easily for me. Which makes people look at me even more poorly because those are the only emotions I can express.
>>
>Paranoid as fuck
>Brain fog all of the time, sometimes can't think straight at all
>Shake randomly sometimes
>Stupidly high anxiety

I can tell that this is going to get worse. Ah well.
>>
>asperger
>depression
>generalised anxiety disorder
>voice hearer

Could be worse.
>>
>>35450777
This pretty much. Except I always feel like I'm on the verge of doing something crazy.
>>
Recovering from my last major psychotic episode. Everyone says I'm "doing well" but I sure don't feel it
>>
>GAD + Depression meme
>tranny
>only happy when I can abuse escapism
>plan to kill myself at 30, if I don't cave sooner
>recovering from anorexia
>started cutting myself like an edgy teen because it actually somehow feels good
Could be better, m80
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>Depressed
>No self esteem
>Slow and stupid
>Some anxiety
>Probably autistic
>>
Any of you on SSI?
>>
>>35453266
>SSI
Do you mean SSRI?
>>
>>35453764
No, but hey, I guess that's a reasonable question too.

Was talking about NEET bux.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.