[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe/embarrassing shit that's happened to you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Here's mine...

>be me
>the year is 2010 and I'm 14 or 15 can't quite remember
>family friend, a late 20s woman, has lost her pet bird, both her and dad enlist my help to look for said bird
>spend most of the day walking around the hood sticking posters up and knocking doors
>come home
>I go upstairs, woman goes into living room to chat with dad, my room is directly above the living room
>Have creaky bed, creaks like fuck even at the smallest movement
>Don't fap or anything, just causally use internet and read mags and shit
>4 hours later...
>Overhear dad talking on the phone to his gf about how both the woman and he could hear the bed springs creaking from above while they where chatting.
>Wasn't doing anything naughty, just sitting on my bed innocently browsing internet
>Tfw dad and woman thought they where hearing me fapping over her after our outing
>Feel a deep sence ofexistential shame
>>
That's it?
>the year is 2010 and I'm 14 or 15 can't quite remember
>"You are now aware that people born after 7th Gen was release can post here"
It's sad for me to realize you aren't even underage to post here. I've been here too long.
>>
Yet here I am...
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.