[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I raise my son to not become one of you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

File: 1388380460780.jpg (14KB, 296x304px) Image search: [Google]
1388380460780.jpg
14KB, 296x304px
How do I raise my son to not become one of you?
>>
Don't leave his mother, then he'll be better than 99% of the people on here and 50% of normies.
>>
keep him from going on the internet as an impressionable youth. I've been going on 4chan since I was 15 in 2006.
>>
Don't mock him when you find out he has a crush on a girl
>>
Don't leave him.
Lacking a father figure is probably the most damaging thing that could happen to a developing male.
>>
>>35447470
>Lacking a father figure is probably the most damaging thing that could happen to a developing male.
This. Try to have a good hearty talk once in a while and engage in activities with him.
>>
Put him in sports at a young age. Breed him into being a star quarterback.
>>
>>35447535
>Breed him into being a star quarterback
Not if he's introvert.
>>
>>35447430
>parenting advice on /r9k/
You can't, he already has you for a father.
>>
File: 1486054685421.jpg (35KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1486054685421.jpg
35KB, 500x281px
>>35447564
>Quarterback
>Introvert
>>
>>35447430
>How do I raise my son to not become one of you?
>he doesn't understand that a introverted autist is going to join our ranks no matter what
>>
>>35447430
When he can't tie his shoe laces at age 10 FUCKING FORCE TEACH HIM!
Teach him about changing tires and taxes, for fuck's sake, don't let him grow up to be a 22 year old spoiled man child!!!!!
>>
>>35447430
dont be a manipulative asshole that views his son as a slave
>>
File: 1473018011302.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1473018011302.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>35447683
>Don't let him grow up to be a republican
I laff'd.
>>
>>35447535
You have to be careful with that shit though. My friend's father was obsessed with molding him into a pitcher. My friend was right-handed but his dad would tie his arm around his back and force him to throw left-handed as a young child (~5 years old). He became a pretty good pitcher in high school but he was so mentally fucked up by the pressure to perform that he turned into an alcoholic. Last I heard he was in rehab after dropping out of community college and flipping his SUV in a drunken wreck.
>>
>>35447430
you don't want him to be a normie?

on a serious note...
It depends on what level of mental illnes you are ok with
If you are ok with it but don't want him to be a complet psycho, well don't rape him and stuff...
If you want him to be a good or stable person, have a functioning familiy and social live, make sure he is not socialy issolated and has a social live with friends...something like a self defence club.
other than that, don't be a fuck up yourself, spend time with him, maybe in that club? teach him how to lead a good and happy live.

Obviously alot of mental illnesses are caused by biology, so lisen to him if he has problems, obviously dont spoil him. especially if you are the dad.
>>
>>35447430
Don't be a insecure wagecuck Beta without any opinion of any subject ever and who just happened to look good and that's why got laid from a 18 yo Stacy like my Dad.
>>
>>35447745
That's baseball, though. No girls care about the starting pitcher.
>>
File: SoThat'sIt.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SoThat'sIt.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Teach him at a young age how to study. Most people don't know how to study and they end up failing school and become discourage to continue any further education.

Get him into sports at an early stage in his life so that he can make friends. Set an hour a day for him to practice and you could use this as a bonding time. Use this time to teach him about women, life, death and how to have a positive attitude when the chips are down.

Make sure he cleans his room everyday, no exception.

When he is going through puberty, get a gym membership and start lifting weight with each other. Turn it into a competition so that both of you don't lose motivation.

Let him only play video games at night for only 2 hours, nothing more and nothing less.

Help him with his homework.

You and him can volunteer at a homeless shelter, this not only gets him some type of work experience so that he may put it on his resume for a job but also teaches him that he should be grateful for what he has. Many people aren't given the same opportunity to succeed in life.

Also have dinner at the family table.

Give him books that can help expand his mind.

Last but not least, let him know you're proud that he is your son.
>>
File: 1484778645839.gif (459KB, 494x372px) Image search: [Google]
1484778645839.gif
459KB, 494x372px
>>35447830
>Let him only play video games at night for only 2 hours, nothing more and nothing less.
>Forcing your kid to play videogames
>>
>>35447830
You were on the right track until
>video games
>>
>>35447830
>Let him only play video games at night for only 2 hours, nothing more and nothing less
Limitation never works, better to help him to understand that there are better activities than playing video games.
>>
>>35447461
well, having a crush on a girl is bretty gay.
>>35447470
yes, single mother households, show the highest substance abuse in childreen among other things. would not recomend
is most probably also why guys oftern start joining gangs, the lack of a father figure is compensated in those.
>>35447587
Well among the normies shitposting, we can tell him what not to do...or he could read a book.
>>35447830
>>Last but not least, let him know you're proud that he is your son.
that's really important. my father loved to tell us how stupid and worthless we are, especially my brother.
don't forgett althought fuck ups need to have consequences, there is a live after people turn 20 or 30.
>>
>>35447830
There is literally nothing worse to get your child started on than video games.
I wish I was never exposed to them
>>
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/thinking-about-kids/201210/is-your-parenting-psychologically-controlling

>good parents ask kids to DO things, not think or feel them

my parents were the opposite of warm and exercised extreme psychological control via guilt/shame. that's how you raise a kid into extreme depression
>>
>>35448026
>psychological control via guilt/shame
My mom had a massive victim mentality and tricked us (me and my younger brother) into doing things. Besides after any conflict i was forced to apologize for my behavior even if i had my own opinion. I'd say it's much worse than actual physical punishment as it requires to betray yourself.
>>
>>35448111
>my own opinion

to parents like ours, this was the worst thing a child could do. i got punished harder for my opinions when i was a teenager than the sex and drugs
>>
>>35448190
Love and sex things/talk was taboo in my family. Therefore i developed massive fear and anxiety towards girls and dating in general. Hence i'm 24 khv.
>>
Don't be a feminist single mother.
>>
File: 9c8.jpg (130KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
9c8.jpg
130KB, 499x499px
>>35447871
>>35447923
>>35447959
What I'm trying to say is only allow him to play at night and for only a limited amount of time. If you don't expose it to him early then as he gets older he will do nothing but play all fucking day. Let him know that this could be the relaxing time or it could turn into family time where everyone is playing Nintendo or gamecube. Found the video game whores.
>>
File: 00058smug.jpg (25KB, 364x381px) Image search: [Google]
00058smug.jpg
25KB, 364x381px
Given him estrogen. Lots and lots of estrogen. Let him wear panties too.
>>
File: 1487624029205.gif (6KB, 569x510px) Image search: [Google]
1487624029205.gif
6KB, 569x510px
>>35448332
What if you found him wearing mom bra and panties?
that guy was me
>>
>>35448375
Show him how girls are supposed to be pleasured, dess.
>>
>>35448375
you gotta fug him now, desu
>>
Make sure you have enough money before deciding to have a son. That's pretty much it. I think poverty is the reason most real robots exist.
>>
>>35447430
Teach him strict discipline but also give him social freedom.

Repressing someone's personality will lead to rebellion. However, forcing a young kid to do plenty of house chores and to perfect his homework teaches them the ability to overcome their laziness.

Also, support your child emotionally as well as materially. My dad was pretty neglectant with me and I feel as if that has really messed me up socially. People often complain that I'm uncaring and narcissistic, which is exactly how I'd describe my parents.

Also, recognise that elements of his personality are out of your control. However you can help him moderate his unhelpful traits.

These are a few things I wish my dad had taught/done with me.
>>
>>35448390
>>35448391
I mean I was that guy who wore the stuff. I'm straight too.
>>
>>35448446
And we're saying you should have been feminized.
>>
>>35447535
This. And make sure he sticks with one sport. My parents put me in baseball, I ended up being a left fielder because I was so incompetent and ended up staring at the grass the whole time. After that I did soccer, another sport I sucked at (because I didn't have enough time to get good).
The weird part is by the time I hit 14, I was tall which made me very athletic. I was always picked first in gym class. I should have joined the football team but I was a socially awkward autist and I wouldn't have fit in with the other players.
>>
>>35448460
Never seen myself as a tranny.
>>
>>35447430
Don't let him play videogames.
>>
>>35447564
I'm an introvert but I'm still a leader when it comes to sports. Downside is that I get way too aggressive and domineering when I play sports (which is a total opposite of my normal personality)
>>
>>35448511
I guess you see competitive environment as "safe" one because there will be no hard repercussion even if you'll do something. However in normal environment you dont know what reaction to expect from other people.
>>
Don't have shit genetics that results in him having a low IQ, balding early,recessed chin,facial deformity large enough to catch your attention and worst of all be short.

Being tall is honestly the most important thing for your son to not become a robot.

He'll learn once he's a teenager that women are willing to cuck their boyfirends just to get a taste of his genetics.

I'd suggest buying him Human Growth hormones if you're short, if not you've got nothing to worry about.
>>
>>35448578
>Being tall is honestly the most important thing for your son to not become a robot.
Wrong.
t. 6'4 24 khv neet.
>>
File: 1489155121547.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489155121547.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>35447430
What a few of these robots said
>make sure you're at least middle class before having a kid
>get him interested in sports. should be something like soccer, football, baseball or basketball
>get him interested in reading and learning as well
>teach him about your job, since it would be easier for him to get a job in his adult years of he has that personal experience from you and your friends as references
>don't go full on Joe Jackson with those interests though, where MJ was great at what his dad beat him to learn, but he became a Manville in the process
>get him acquainted with a group of friends
>have him do chores around the house
>try to limit his time with Vidya and TV, and focus on him getting enough sleep
>>
>>35448658
You treat people as they're born as clean paper in which you can write commands. What about genetic preferences and mental disorders?
>>
>>35448643
You're an outlier retard.
>>
>>35447470
>tfw mine was sick and died when i was a kid
It explains everything
>>
>>35448771
Whatever.
I was pointing out that height had nothing to with it and it was merely your fantasy that tall people have it better.
>>
File: 1488897853868.jpg (75KB, 671x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1488897853868.jpg
75KB, 671x1190px
>>35448705
If that happens, there's things online or expert people you can talk to that can give you advice on raising a kid with those problems.
I honestly don't think that people with higher risks for diseases should reproduce. But you still don't treat kid like shit though if he's disabled mentally or physically. There's plenty of notable people like wheelchair basketball players, public speakers with down syndrome, and autistic movie stars that proved me wrong. Hell, if they're more introverted, help them out with a creative side. The guy who developed Pokemon was autistic.
>>
File: oh boy.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>35448798
>Height has nothing to do with it

It does tho you stupid fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR3YR1ZTonc
>>
The key to becoming a robot is social rejection soothed by technology. It's simple. If you prevent those two things then he will be a normie. It starts young.

1. Get him into popular sports early, play catch and shit. It doesn't matter if he likes it. Organized sports almost guarantee you a social life. Also, push him into clubs, hobbies, and play dates. Essentially, do not leave him to natural selection.

2. Keep up with popular fashions and trends; don't always ignore when he wants something trendy. Within your budget though.

3. Avoid the electric jews! No seriously, technology is an autism generator. Do not let him use a computer except for school. Do not give him a phone until middle school. Gaming consoles are fine.

4. He still might fuck up by himself and become lonely somehow. He also might have trouble with girls. Keep up with his social life and don't be afraid to give friendly talks about confidence etc. The worst thing to do is ignore it.

5. If all else fails and past 17 he is a robot, it is likely because he is autistic or really ugly. There is not much you can do. At least try to get him into college. If he seems destine for wizard neet life then for god sake do not disown him. You probably fucked up too, and he did not ask to be born. Let him neet for as long as he wants. When he kills himself, accept it.

Let me know what yall think about this list robots.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.