[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you use piss bottles does that mean you need psychological help?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: pnzXNSg.jpg (380KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
pnzXNSg.jpg
380KB, 2048x1365px
If you use piss bottles does that mean you need psychological help?
>>
>>35446719
Probly depends.
How often you piss in bottles
If you have a collection like pic related
For what reason are you not using a toilet

I've done it before for the sake of being quiet in the early hours of the morning.
But would always dump and dispose in less than 24 hrs
>>
I piss (and cum) in a bucket, but I regularly clean it. It's very comfy and I don't think it's a bad thing to do.
>>
How do you start a pissing in bottles, every time i do it i get piss every where
>>
>>35446719
I only use them because I cant be bothered walking 3ft to the bathroom. I dont think i need physcological help because of that
>>
>>35447264
What kind of bottles are you using?
>>
File: the more you know.jpg (132KB, 549x362px) Image search: [Google]
the more you know.jpg
132KB, 549x362px
Piss bottles are usually an indicator that a person is going through a MAJOR depressive breakdown; one that's so severe that they can't be bothered to get out of bed to go to the bathroom.

Some people don't suffer from depression but do collect piss bottles, usually because of an obsessive disorder or some form of autism.
>>
File: 31v1Pex1IZL.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
31v1Pex1IZL.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
There's a lot of strategy to using a piss jug. I started using them to avoid having to interact with my normie roommates and their friends everytime I need a piss. Get something that's a good size and that looks like piss already (lipton green tea). So if someone finds it they won't automatically know it's piss.
>>
>>35446719
I used to use piss bottles when I was younger I now I'm basically a normie with job and everything (no gf though).
>>
>>35448648
>"gee anon I sure would like to try some of that green tea"
>>
>>35447887
I even had a shit bucket...
>>
I really don't understand piss bottles. Maybe I'm not depressed enough but it's like 30 seconds of effort to not have to deal with a disgusting problem every minute of your life.
>>
>>35448836
I've had piss bottles but that's just disgusting.
I won't judge you, though. At one point, I just stopped pissing in a bottle and pissed directly onto the floor below me. I physically could not bear to get out of bed. At another point, the depression got so bad I stopped leaning over to piss off the side of the bed. I would just wet myself and lay in my own bed of piss for a while, nearly comatose.
It's a kind of profound sadness no one can understand unless they've been there.
>>
>>35448850
Depressive episodes make you feel like you weigh 2 tons. You are physically incapable of getting out of bed.

Fortunately for you, you just haven't been depressed enough to get to that point, so it's unlikely you'll understand.
>>
>>35449004
I have to go through a hall way to get to the toilet. Might have to make small talk with room mates. Also I don't like people hearing me because they will think about me and I don't like thinking about people thinking about me. I sit in my room with the lights dimmed, making as little sound as possible and hope no one hears/sees me. Ironically they will probably smell me.
>>
I only use piss bottles if I'm drinking a lot so I don't have to get up every 10 minutes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.