[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do not you have a Facebook anon ? Why did you close it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: fb_icon_325x325.png (5KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
fb_icon_325x325.png
5KB, 325x325px
Why do not you have a Facebook anon ? Why did you close it?
>>
Facebook is the fucking devil. Not only is the company shit monitoring and selling your identity and personal data for their profit but the people and the content on there are also horrible.
>>
>>35446312
Because all my friends on there are normie/boring as fuck and get offended if I expressed a different opinion.
>>
Fuck you for being a ignorant ass and still having a Jew book!
>>
>>35446312
I quit facebook at the 2012 elections
That was when I realized not only do I not care what other people's opinions are, I abhor them
>>
Everyone there bitches and whines about their problems while spreading nigger memes.
>>
>>35446427
>tfw no multi ethnic gang of fat normies and roasties
>>
>>35446312

i do have a fb acc tho
>>
Because it is centralized, though if memory helps me out you can direct messages only to a few 'friends'
And my social anxiety is overrated by the mental care community but facekek is that type of stuff that does make me fuckin socially anxious

Lasty I don't want to see some people ever in my life again
>>
>>35446312
>tfw you have account but you are extremely autistic about who you add in friend list
>ceiling is 40 people
>must be only people from family or people I know from school / work
>everytime it's over 40 I delete people I am not in contact with anymore

I am at 43 now and the purge is coming soon
>>
File: 1488844106213.png (292KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1488844106213.png
292KB, 500x497px
>Why do not you have a Facebook anon ? Why did you close it?

It's primarily a disagreement that I have with the creepy Orwellian control they have over conversations, and the disturbing fact that people willingfully grant them this control out of personal convenience. People obsessive compulsively document their entire lives on Facebook without even knowing what is being done with their personal information.

>Oh give us your phone number! Give us your face!
The lengths they'll go for this... I remember when they locked my account down for thinking that I wasn't who I claimed to be, and requested that I send them a picture of my ID card. After this, I said fuck it and never went back.

Ethics aside, for me it is just an unnecessary platform that has attempted (and succeeded) in making the internet a first name basis. It is the direction the internet has been going for awhile and something that I vehemently oppose.

If I have to be a hermit because of my point of view, so be it. Nothing would really change anyway. I would so much rather have small circle of friends and meaningful interactions.
>>
>tfw could have fucked this wannabe redneck Stacy with H cup tits but she lost interest after finding out I didn't have a facebook
>>
>>35448999

That's another thing. Ever use tinder?
They have established control over the popular hookup scene. If you don't use their service, you are much less likely now than ever before to get laid.
>>
I only keep it around for the messaging system. I'll be deleting it once I follow up with Kik or something similar.
>>
>>35449035
I know, it's annoying. I have no social life and work with men so it's impossible for me to meet females. I can't even use tinder because of my lack of facebook. This is why I haven't had sex in 3 years.
>>
File: IMG_8151.jpg (88KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8151.jpg
88KB, 601x601px
Everyone there is a dick. No logical conversation, just attacks on your looks. No good memes. Lack of privacy. Clickbait and people being stereotypical niggers.
>>
Poppy told me to delete my facebook so I did.

I'll probably delete my twitter after the execution as well but I'll make an instagram to upload my new adventures.

<3 <3 <#
>>
>>35446312
I used to have it when it got popular in 2008=, from age 13 to agr 16, seeing all my peers going out daily with friends, partying etc depressed to no end so I deleted it
>>
>>35446312
did some retarded shit on it that i want to forget, plus i dont like people (mainly the fake ones) and i see no point in keeping it

the question ppl ask is why you dont have a facebook, but the real question is why do you have one?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.