[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm suicidal. What do I do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1489036931594.jpg (138KB, 515x417px) Image search: [Google]
1489036931594.jpg
138KB, 515x417px
I'm suicidal. What do I do?
>>
>>35445178
kill yourself, or find a reason to live
>>
File: 1409636256335.jpg (100KB, 594x738px) Image search: [Google]
1409636256335.jpg
100KB, 594x738px
>>35445178
Do you still want to live or are you asking for the best suicide method?
>>
Are you "really" suicidal? Like, if you had access to gun would you blow your fucking brains out?
Or just thinking about it? Like maybe "I hope when I go to sleep I don't ever wake up".

If it's the first, see a psychiatrist. Now. Like, find one near you right now.
If it's the second, wait a while. If it doesn't go away you should, again, probably see a psychiatrist.

No matter what the crazies here tell you, even current meds DO help. They're just not that good. They don't solve problems but they improve them.
>>
the world is like youre oyster dude
>>
>>35445412
I don't want to talk about it I'm afraid of going back to the loony bin. The medicine they give is terrible it doesn't help me. Sorry for bitching about this I'm just having a rough day kind of needed someone to ground me to reality so thank you. I think I'll be okay
>>
File: suicide adventure.png (313KB, 1322x323px) Image search: [Google]
suicide adventure.png
313KB, 1322x323px
>>35445178
Stop being an idiot and just do pic related.
>>
>>35445461

Okay, I get you, talk about it here.
So, what's the problem? Why are you feeling this way?

Myself, I feel suicidal sometimes too but not "really". I'm a pussy. More like "I wish I had never been born" etc.
>>
>>35445481
Ive been on a suicide adventure before. Dealing with the aftermath. It was terrifying.

>>35445564
I don't want to talk about it. Just feel empty. Thanks for being so kind
>>
Try drinking and mixing Xanax that's my personal combo to forget a fucked up day . Smoking on trees helps disguises that your life is fucked up and it will stay this way for awhile . It's all about how u carry urself , if saying everyday " I hate my life, I hate this place , I want to kill myself" u gon kill yourself eventually . I got more buddies who killed themselves when they got locked up because they were suicidal on the outside
>>
>>35445178
Kill yourself. You posting on r9k what would you do?
>>
>>35445481
Being suicidal isn't just wanting to kill youself, it's hurting inside emotionally but feeling it physically. And you just hurt all the time. It invades all of your free time, when you try to work when you try to sleep. It's hell.
>>
is it selfish to an hero if you live with someone like your grandma who would take it really badly? or is it time to stop giving a shit about stuff like that

im not even thinking about ever doing it i just didnt know if you fuys thought it was wrong to do if it was like that
>>
>>35446267
>Is it selfish
Yes.
>should you care?
No, they're gonna die sooner or later and go back to non-existence, they won't feel bad, or indeed anything, soon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.