[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want a gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: real life.jpg (46KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
real life.jpg
46KB, 480x451px
Do you really want a gf? Are you sure you just don't want to have sex?
>>
I do just want to have sex, the thought of having to spend all day with just one person is horrible.

But I don't want to just fuck some hooker either it's meaningless and they're gross
>>
I really can't tell. Every time I think about a girl and being in a relationship with her, I imagine all the bullshit she'd bring up, and then I don't want to be with her anymore. Idk why I'm like that.

So I probably only want sex
>>
>>35445037
I'm sure I want a specific person
>>
I have never been interested in sex. I'm not asexual meme tier, I still fap, I just don't want to involve other people in my cum time.
>>
File: 1471064752776.png (240KB, 720x486px) Image search: [Google]
1471064752776.png
240KB, 720x486px
>>35445037
I'd honestly be okay with a sexless relationship so long as the girl was the right one. I've only ever had one relationship, but more than anything I miss the companionship.

I miss making a girl laugh and sleeping next to her at the end of the night and telling her my inane thoughts and hugging her and kissing her and buying her little gifts and holding her hand in public and having a constant friend always with me. I very much enjoyed the physical aspect, as well, but it's not what I ever find myself missing.
>>
>>35445174
Holy shit that made me want a girl in my life.
>>
>>35445119
that kinda is asexual anon
they do fap
>>
i could have a sexless relationship at this point, that's how desperate i am for some type of intimacy.

too bad that still doesn't make it any easier to get a GF, which is sickening.
>>
Had a semen demon 10 years ago for a few months and did not enjoy sex at all (death grip or something). I miss cuddling, though.
>>
>>35445037
I probably just want to have sex. But hey, if I have a girlfriend, I can have sex as often as I want and also have someone to go out to dinner with and shit.
>>
I don't want sex I just want a daughter
>>
yes

also yes but originally.
>>
>>35445037
I want a gf and not just sex. I'm actually no sex til marriage, I just want to eat dinner with a girl and rest my head on her lap and get stoned and talk about stuff.
>>
I want a gf if she shares my autistic interests and genuinely loves me. A girl who can be both my wife and best friend. Otherwise no.
>>
>>35445037
I thought that I was a heartless bastard that just wanted sex until I found a gf and fell in love.
One year later she broke up with me
>>
Yes. I've had a fuckbuddy before and I was so emotionally confused over the whole thing I had to break it off prematurely.
>>
>>35445683
>had to break it off prematurely
Sounds like you weren't holding up your end of the deal, anon.
>>
>>35445037
If you can believe it, I just want a gf, sex is secondary. If I had to choose between having a gf and never having sex with her, and never having a gf but having a lot of whores to fuck, I'd choose the gf. That's why I'm still a virgin at 26, I can pay for prostitutes, but I just don't care. I want to have sex with someone who I love and who loves me, and finding that person is actually more important than having sex with her. I don't know if what I wrote makes any sense to you...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.