[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What SSRI / Benzo do you take lad and how does it affect you ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1486753638708.jpg (56KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486753638708.jpg
56KB, 500x375px
What SSRI / Benzo do you take lad and how does it affect you ?
>>
Not technically a benzo, but similar to valium in effect, called Etizolam
I have it on 1mg blotters, not as effective as valium or xans but it gets the job done.
>>
Currently rolling on Escitalopram. Shit gets me fucked up.

By the way i couldn't stop shaking (teeth clacking and all that) yesterday, on top of nausea and feeling cold. Is this a side-effect ?
>>
>>35444259
Klonopin, wipes away any woes and stress. Plus the dreams.
>>
>>35444280
Maybe withdrawal or od. Possibly also drug interactions. When was your prior dose, was it higher than normal, and we're you taking anything else?
>>
Does anyone here take anti psychotics? What's it like?
>>
>>35444281
>Klonopin
>Clonazepam
>powerful drug
>very very high risk of dependance

Damn dude you're in for a wild ride when you will get off that shit.
>>
>>35444290
Well the goal of my shrink was to make a "slow" introduction to the drug. He didn't want to introduce me to 10 or 20mg right away. So i began with 1mg and augmented the dosage since what, five weeks now.

I augmented to 4 drops (4mg) 24 hours before i had these symptoms, so maybe it's a side-effect of the augmentation ?

No i don't take anything else outside of vitamin D supplements.
>>
>>35444297
I know all about it. I don't take it every day, just "as needed". I also don't have that pesky addictive personality, so I'm not terribly worried.
>>
>>35444280
i take Escitalopram 20mg

It kinda killed my sex drive. Went from jerking every day to maybe twice a week.
I don't know about the shaking but I do grind my teeth hardcore when I sleep.
>>
>>35444340
>Went from jerking every day to maybe twice a week.

Yeah me too. Even on low dosage. I don't mind, though.
>>
>>35444266
etizolam has worked better for me than xanax by far, weird how it's different for others though
>>
>>35444338
>addictive personality

That shit is physically addictive, you can't circumvent that by doing mental gymnastics.
>>
>>35444291
A-anyone? pls
>>
File: mayyne....jpg (446KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
mayyne....jpg
446KB, 1536x2048px
>>35444259

maybe extra prolonged QT interval? Do bezos do this? i kno ssri's do...

I am a bad student.
>>
>>35444355
I only use etizolam because it's still legal to get up here, and its honestly not too problematic in terms of addictiveness, although I've seen some friends get pretty fucked up on etizolam and have a hard time coming back (if at all, one of my buddies got hooked on harder shit and his life kinda spiraled out of control from there)
>>
File: qt-interval.png (33KB, 524x291px) Image search: [Google]
qt-interval.png
33KB, 524x291px
>>35444419

Oh shit senpai they surely do (looked it up)

The QT interval is basically length of time of depolairzation repolarization of you heart muscle

if prolonged (both SSRI and benzos do this individually) could lead to dangerous and fatal arrythmias, more likely in sick older individuals or younger ppls with underlying conduction abnormalities like Wolfe Parkisnon White. Can lead to torsades and v-fib (ur RIP in pizza)
>>
File: Catptain Morgan.jpg (26KB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
Catptain Morgan.jpg
26KB, 400x328px
>>35444505

disclaimer, this advice is a work of fiction written 6 beers into a 24 hr without sleep late night/early morning student 3 months away from graduation
>>
I'm coming off 100 mg of Sertraline. And taking 150 mg of Welbutrin XL.
These meds are fucking me up brobots. I haven't slept well in weeks. I'm totally crashing.
>>
File: 1480004824898.png (26KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480004824898.png
26KB, 600x500px
Prozac.

My sex drive is completely and utterly gone, I get morning wood consistently and semis sometimes but that's all. Not even the urge to jerk off. I'm not feeling like shit 24/7 anymore so that's good, but my social anxiety is still there.

Not going to complain.
>>
>>35444437
yeah, it's pretty easy to control how much you take. but it can still sneak up on you
if I take anything more than like 1.5mg I get into this "maybe I should take a few more" mindset
still never done it but I bet it would be a p blissful feeling taking enough of that shit, on 1mg alone I get really nice sedation
>>
>>35444259
sertraline, its the 4th ssri ive been on. treatment resistant depression. my doc is seriously considering ECT
>>
>>35444266
Uhh pal Etizolam is as 1mg = 1mg as effective as Xanax and more addictive because it's more europhic.
>>
>>35444546
I'm on 150 of seetaline and let's me at least pretend to be normal
>>
>>35444259
SSRIs are a pharma scam, they almost never help you unless you have bipolar or something. For normal depression people just need to get their life in order, not take SSRIs to fuck up their brain chemistry.
>>
>>35444702
Yeah, SSRI's are a jewish meme. SNRI's tend to work better / have a lot more results.

Benzos are nice, I take Valium, Temazepam, on occasion Xanax.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.