[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

worst feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 14

File: 1471025689059.png (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471025689059.png
30KB, 400x400px
welcome aboard the feels on wheels, please keep all arms inside the vehicle at all times.

>be me
>be 12, approximately 2007/2008
>depressed because recently got diagnosed with chronic illness, had to be switched to homeschooling, so effectively socially isolated
>spend a horrendous amount of time on the computer as a result
>one of my 'hobbies' included hanging out in these weird 3D chatrooms, where all there was to do was move your avatar around and chat
>do this near daily, start making friends with other regulars
>we all become pretty close, speaking near-daily for months at a time
>one day, in the middle of the night, meet girl on there
>lets call her Sam
>learn that she, too is 12, and lives in Australia
>chat back and forth, pretty friendly, she eventually invites me to another 3D chat 'game' on the website to hang with some other friends she has
>think "might as well, what could possibly go wrong"
>>
>>35443890
pls go on fran!!
>>
What iIIess?
>>
>>35443890
Waiting and watching.
>>
File: 1487673055752.jpg (10KB, 223x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487673055752.jpg
10KB, 223x225px
>>35443917
Genetically-caused primary immunodeficiency.

>visit the other game, find Sam and her friends
>get introduced, awkward because autistic spaghetti, but we eventually settle into a rhythm
>her friends are really cool, we all hit it off pretty well and I start occasionally visiting the game
>start forming a pretty close bond with Sam and her friends; I'm basically the only guy in the group, but it was fun, anyway
>meanwhile, situation irl doesn't improve at all, still incredibly depressed, ill and home schooled
>slowly start staying up later and later, talking with Sam and her friends, as we start confiding more and more into eachother, they start to become a pretty big part of my life (and I theirs), insofar as dealing with stresses and pressures of life
>talking with Sam more and more, like the autistic fuck that I am, start to develop some feelings for her (this is, perhaps, about 6 or 7 months into knowing eachother)
>>
I'm genuienly interested
>>
File: 1475172027593.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1475172027593.png
696KB, 633x758px
>start staying up incredibly late (relatively speaking) just to talk with her a bunch, often times 1 on 1
>us talking almost became a daily ritual
>falling for her harder and harder, as we start getting more personal and close with eachother
>getting closer with her friends, too, we often times do group activities online
>at this point, these times are easily the parts of my day that I look forward to
>wake up, day is filled with anticipation as I wait for it to turn night so I can visit the closest thing I have to friends
>at this point, I've had solid feelings for Sam for at least a month
I should mention at this point, if it isn't already clear, I live in burgerland.
>one night, Sam doesn't come on, just her friends
>being the omega-3 fatty autist that I am, I decide to tell her friends about how I feel with Sam, and get their input
>>
What happens next? I need to know
>>
File: 1475123336954.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475123336954.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>35444132
Sorry, I'm a filthy phone poster, decided to do this all on a whim.

>"I knew it anon, you should tell her!", sums up their reactions
>can't bring myself to do it, too beta and afraid of fucking up the only thing I really have to look forward whenever I wake up
>our friends don't mention anything to Sam, thankfully, although Sam was a bit shy, anyway, so she definitely wouldn't have approached me about it, so I guess I wouldn't know
>whatever the case, eventually my family and I take a trip to visit some extended family a few states away
>have my laptop on me, can't hang as much with my friends, but still manage to do it for a small amount of time each night
>talking with her friends again, they urge me to tell her and rally me up
>this is it; I promise to myself, the next time we're alone, I'll tell her and ask her out (even remembering my promising makes me feel nervous, almost a decade later)
>a few days later, her friends suddenly leave us both alone. This is it.
>>
>>35444144
Come on anon!
Ororiri
>>
>>35443890
Did you see Sam ever again?
>>
>>35444144
Go on

Ordered ravioli
>>
>>35444144
continuity! continuity!
>>
you absolute nigger

go on
>>
File: 1473365623549.jpg (13KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1473365623549.jpg
13KB, 601x601px
>Pretty spontaneous, since our friends suddenly poofed, but I promised myself, whatever happens will happen
>I hope
>nervously beat around the bush
>bring up the topic of dating in general (not something we discussed a whole lot)
>thinking about this is giving me ptsd cringe flashbacks
>after chatting back and forth, I finally tell her that I sort of like her a lot, and that I think we should date
>radio silence on her end for a few minutes
>I remember barely being able to look at my screen, in anticipation of the response
>at this point, figured I fucked up, but thankfully I didn't do any sort of beta back-peddling (least I got that right)
>she responds, after what felt like decades
>response boils down basically to "omg finally, yes!"
Still more to go. There is a reason I am a robot.
>>
>inb4 everybody walk the dinosaur

origami
>>
>>35443948
>Genetically-caused primary immunodeficiency
AIDS?
>>
>inb4 tree fiddy

orkekkn
>>
>>35444223
f5
>>
Please don't be fake, I need this right now.
>>
we are waiting
>>
>>35444228
All true, unfortunately.

>>35444244
nigger, what part of "acquired immunodeficiency syndrome" screams "genetic"?

>>35444261
Like I said, all true.

Next part after the minute cool down. Hard to paste and also reply to posts.
>>
GET READY TO START WALKING THAT DINOSAUR HERE IT COMES
>>
>when the only females being somewhat nice to you are your teachers
Can someone one please kill me already? I'm too scared to do it myself.
>>
Oh well, I'm already read inside
>>
File: 1466258087140.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1466258087140.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>words cannot describe how I felt
>had to go to bed soon after, but holy fuck
>our friends are happy for us, we all visit and shit
>can't even get my mind off her to sleep that night
>can't stop thinking about her all day after I wake up
>waiting agonizingly for the sun to go down so I could talk to Sam
>MY Sam.
>Dynamic between us is a bit weird at first, transitioning from friendly to...romantic? Both of us are pretty shy and awkward, so things to slowly, but our relationship grows pretty regularly.
>It's about as innocent as romanticized first relationships are, or as close as it can get digitally
>life is pretty good, at least at night
>medical situation isn't improving, but getting more regular and used to it
This is getting pretty hard to think back on, in the "cringing at shit you did wrong when you were 13" sort of way.
>>
>next day get in the same game
>sam is in one of the houses there
>open the door
>get on the floor
>the game

(not OP)
>>
>>35444352
Are you OP, OP?
>>
>>35444364
no i am not OP, OP
>>
>>35444351
THE ANTICIPATION! Continue the story PLEASE.
>>
Will this story ever end?
>>
hurry, finish it! I can't wait!
>>
>>35444429
You should also check these 4's
>>
CHECK THESE DIGITS
BUMP
>>
someone somewhere on a board got the 444444 get
>>
File: 1461837969459.jpg (99KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
1461837969459.jpg
99KB, 908x714px
Almost done, two or three posts left, max.
Lads, if there is one definite fact about the universe, it is this: you do not become a robot; you are born one.

>always felt kind of weird with roleplaying
>made me feel cringey, even as an autistic teenage hermit
>starting to have a real hard time transitioning from "friend" to "boyfriend"
>always feel awkward and out of place if I do any sort of boyfriendish-roleplaying bits
>which was basically all we could do to differentiate being friends, and being "together", since it was a text chat
>tfw so beta, can't even keep my virtual spaghetti in my fake pockets
>she's incredibly patient, though, doesn't really complain, is understanding
>patience doesn't fix being subjected to beta rays, however
>it's stupid, but feel like I can't talk to her about it in fear that I might fuck something over, as usual
>consult her friends about it
"I will go sailing no more..."
>>
>>35444442
>>35444444
Oh boy you dun goofed
>>
This thread going down before it ends
>>
File: 1464164102048.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1464164102048.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
>their response is pretty reasonable: "get over it and do it anyway"
>nah, only alphas can do that,
>regardless of my autistic short-comings, things go relatively okay, still talk every night, do stuff online, our friend group event grows
>eventually, our friends start moving over to Gaia Online (remember that shit? I wish I could say good times, but all nostalgia is tainted with my autism)
>naturally, Sam and I end up going
>this should be a great opportunity, I think to myself. More activities for us to do, avatars are more expressive, this should definitely help with my awkward beta-ness
>get set up, site is a bit more complicated than the otherwise simple 3D chatroom, but we learn the ropes soon enough
>it turns out, though, that my problem was never with how I expressed my feelings for her.
>>
>>35444568
This is fucking boring you cunt.

Stop dawdling already and get to the point.
>>
INB4 no final reply
>>
File: 1469429102051.png (219KB, 498x352px) Image search: [Google]
1469429102051.png
219KB, 498x352px
>no, you see, the problem is that I'm a pussy that hates feeling vulnerable.
>I can make myself vulnerable once or twice, like asking your best friend to date you.
>But making myself feel vulnerable every time? Feeling like perhaps I'll say the wrong thing and fuck everything up?
>Can't do it.
>I didn't realize this at the time. We continued as we did, things silently deteriorating between us.
>"Anon, can we talk?"
>I already knew what it was. Perhaps it was just my paranoia, or maybe it was obvious. Didn't know then, don't know now.
>We talk about our relationship.
>She admits that she's lost feelings for me, saying she still likes me but things aren't working between us, and we should split.
>I admitted my problem, but it was too late for that, wasn't it?
>We stay friends, but there's a bit of a rift between us.
>Eventually, her computer gets hacked or something and her parents start strictly monitering her usage, and we slowly talk less and less
>>
>>35444660
Thats not that autistic
>>
File: images-22.jpg (18KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images-22.jpg
18KB, 443x332px
>>35444660
What a crappy ending
>>
>>35444660
What a fucking useless story.

Why did we have to wait for this?

Grow a pair. At least you werenot forever alone you fucking normie.
>>
>>35444711
hoping for some last ditch effort where the spaghetti truly falls out of the pocket
>>
Wow dude, hope you have a real life now. This is depressing as fuck.
>>
File: 1466409871652.jpg (13KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1466409871652.jpg
13KB, 251x251px
Last part
>her parents finally make her quit the website altogether
>mentions to everyone in her last good-bye that she'll always be on the old chatroom
>everyone loses contact with her over the next few months
>no proper closure or anything
>1 year later
>think about Sam randomly
>Out of curiosity, go to the old chat one night
>she isn't there, predictably, but someone I might recognise is
>"Do you know anyone by the name of [san's username]? I'm looking for her, haven't talked to her in forever."
>they haven't seen anyone with that name at all appear in the chat
>It seems like I'll never hear from Sam again.
>be present
>depressed robot NEET (surprise surprise)
>almost 10 years later
>randomly think about Sam, first time in years.

This is confirmation that, even if I can find someone to love me, I don't deserve it. If this was anti-climactic and disappointing, that's because it is.

>open the door
>get on the floor
>crippling depression forevermore
>>
>>35444782
heres a better ending you autistic shit-slinging nigger

>her parents finally make her quit the website altogether
>mentions to everyone in her last good-bye that she'll always be on the old chatroom
>everyone loses contact with her over the next few months
>no proper closure or anything
>1 year later
>think about Sam randomly
>Out of curiosity, go to the old chat one night
>she isn't there, predictably, but someone I might recognize is
>"Do you know anyone by the name of [sam's username]? I'm looking for her, haven't talked to her in forever."
>to my surprise, someone responds
>"yeah, she stopped the whole online chat-room thing, she moved with her family to [my exact state and city]
>ohshit.jpeg
>i think i know who she is, family of 3 recently moved in to my neighborhood with a seemingly fembot daughter
>rush over to her house
>rape her
>>
>>35444840
ahh good story new OP
>>
>>35444782
wow that's the gayest thing i've ever heard
>>
>>35444782
I was expecting an unexpected ending, mate
This is some normal depressed neet stuff.
Don't let her bother you, it's been a while ago.
>>
>>35444782
Just because you were born with AIDS doesn't mean you will never have love and be a forever autist, this shit happens to everyone.
>>
>>35444840
Now this is a proper ending
>>
>>35444782
I know that feel bro. I met an Australian chick when I was like 14. Her name was Daisy and she was suicidal. After a while I think she went and did it because she went totally offline on anything we ever used to talk. That's how I lost my only friend.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.