[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>tfw phone bricked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

>tfw phone bricked
>>
>>35443751
Real robots dont need a phone.
>>
File: wp_ss_20170311_0001.png (187KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20170311_0001.png
187KB, 720x1280px
>>35443764
True. They make nice music players if they have microsd slots though.
>tfw early day 6 of waiting for my speakers to ship
It said it would ship yesterday but now just says "soon".
>>
>>35443751
>don't have a phone or a watch
>some roasties ask the time from me on the street
>say i don't know the time as i don't have anything that shows time
>they don't believe me and think i am messing with them
>they literally start to go trough my pockets and trying to feel my wrist
>brake free and run away with 2 dumbfounded roasties behind me

And that's how i got a phone so it would not happen again
>>
>>35443826
>they start going through my pockets and trying to feel my wrist
H-how did it feel?
>>
>>35443799
Usually happens with third party sellers. Bought an album from the UK, took an entire month to get here. On the fifteenth day, according to the site, it was supposed to be here.
>>
>>35443839
don't remember i panicked, i think they were coming home from a party or something it was early in the morning and i think one of them said that her phone died and the other had no phone with her.

The grabbing my wrist and going for my pockets really freaked me out.
>>
File: wp_ss_20170311_0002.png (193KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20170311_0002.png
193KB, 720x1280px
>>35443870
RIP me. I'll start bitching about it to them on Monday I guess.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.